Amity Correspondence MBA
Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) has been offering top-notch Distance Education to number of students and working professionals across India, since last 6 years.
The outstanding eminence of coursework, highly skilled faculty, delivery method and student support services have been recognized and that the Amity institute has been ranked the No.1 institution for Distance Learning by the Business school Ranking Survey as per The Times of India.
Amity School of Distance Learning enjoys the direction of Amity’s Academic Advisory Board. It consists of academicians and corporate leaders who meet regularly to add towards supporting the syllabus with the most up-to-date management practices being pursued in the business.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||FINANCE||INSURANCE||MARKETING||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS||PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT|
|Management of Change & Organizational DevelopmentPerformance Appraisal & Potential Evaluation
Recruitment Selection & Retention
Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
|Data Base Management SystemsInformation Technology & Management
Networking & Communication
Enterprise Resource Planning
System Analysis & Design
|Management of Financial InstitutionsAdvance Corporate Finance
Project Management & Control
Equity Research & Portfolio Management
Management of Financial Services
|Principles & Practice of InsurancePrinciples & Practice of Insurance
Risk, Underwriting & Claims
Risk Management and Reinsurance
Actuarial Science (Concept & Implementation)
Insurance Products (Personal & Commercial)
|Advertising & Sales PromotionStrategic Marketing
Marketing of Services
Sales & Distribution Management
|International MarketingIndia Foreign Trade & Trade Policy
Comparative Management & Management of Multinational Companies
International Business Environment
Export, Import Procedures & Documentation
|Materials ManagementTechnology Management
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Production Planning & Control
- The Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Indian University
- Graduate with 3 years executive level experience / PG Diploma in Management / BBA or BBS / Btech./BE/Chartered Accountant/M.com
- Minimum 50 percent or Equivalent marks in graduation
|Particulars||Amount in Rupees|
|Particulars||Amount in Rupees|
Add ons (to be added in 1st payment):
Books: Rs.6, 000
Virtual Record Classes (VRC): Rs.10, 000
Books + Virtual Record Classes: Rs.16, 000
Amity is dedicated to help out candidates at every level. Its highly advanced back-end support provides study material on time. Video lectures which can be used anytime and anywhere by candidates.
Placements at Amity School of Distance Learning are done through the Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) at the University Campus. The Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) aims to give its candidates admittance to placement counsel, career succession support and the business system. Aspirants of Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) are welcomed to partake in the management and professional expansion programs and interactive meetings with the advantaged in the industry organized by the Corporate Resource Centre.
- All the admissions are provisional and will be considered final subject to the fulfillment of following conditions:
- Realization of Fee
- Eligibility Criterion
- Verification of Original Certificates
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- The University has the right to suspend any program for a particular session.
- The admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded if the documents submitted by the student are found to be forged.
- The University reserves the right to modify the curriculum of the programs, it’s content, assessment system, test procedure, marks weightage as well as the promotion policy without prior notice.
- For any clarification the verdict of the Vice-Chancellor of Amity University shall be ultimate and obligatory on all concerned.
- The University has the power to alter any of the above provisions.
For any enquiry you may contact Amity anytime 7 days a week
For admission: 0120 – 4614200, 1800 102 3434 (Toll free)