Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts AIMS test for Management Admissions (ATMA) every year. The latest notification for this exam is now out. The details of the same have been mentioned below:
[table id=1 /]
How to Register for the Exam?
There are multiple ways of applying for the exam. These are
- Apply Online via the link given on the official website.
- Collect the application form from the distribution centers.
- Make a NEFT (Online Banking Payment for the exam)
Note that no other mode of payment is accepted other than those mentioned above.
After making the payment, the candidate needs to do the following
The candidate should then send his/her full name, Correct email ID, Mobile no., Transaction number of the net banking/bank/payment gateway, along with the serial no., of the application if s/he has collected an application from any Distribution Centre, through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After you have done this, you will be issued a PID – Personal Identification number. The candidate needs to use this PID to register on the official website of the paper.
Some crucial points to remember while registering :
- The process is idiotic, get used to it and read more about it over here. They call themselves a management body and this is what they come up with, Jesus !!
- No refunds are allowed.
- Cost of form is 1050/- excluding the online payment charges.
- Download admit card between 4th December to 8th December.
You can download sample paper for the exam over here.
More Details Regarding ATMA Exam
- You can find more details about this exam if you are really mulling over giving this exam over here.
- As for our take, all we can say is that there is hardly any college that takes ATMA scores exclusively, thus rendering this test practically useless. The only utility that the ATMA exam has is that it gives you another chance to try for the colleges accepting its score. For the rest, let it pass and save your 1000 bucks.
- Official Website – atmaaims.com
- The exam has a total of 6 sections, 180 minutes, covering the basic topics that come in every other management exam. The exam is relatively easy and CAT candidates will find the going easy. MAT aspirants can expect a similar level paper, with a slightly different format.
Lined up future ATMA Exams
- 9th December 2012 (Online Test)
- 17th February 2013 (Paper Based Test)
- 26th May 2013 (Online Test)
- 04th August 2013 (Online Test)
Top Colleges Under ATMA
- Welingkar, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- PUMBA, Pune
- Alliance Business School
Do you think you can help improve this article, send us a mail at email@example.com