CAT 2010 NOTIFICATION | CAT 2010 FORMS
After the aftermath of the ruckus that was created by CAT 2009, CAT 2010 notification is out and students like us are all geared up to take up this year CAT once more. Just to add on to these proceedings, Indian Institute of Management or the IIM’s have come out with the much awaited notification for CAT 2010. Here are the details of this years’ notification:
- Conductor of this year CAT :
- Centers for CAT 2010 according to the CAT Notification:
You can take a look at individual centers over here.
- Duration of CAT this year (testing window):
27th October to 24th of November 2010.
- Sale of CAT Form Starts on:
30th of August 2010.
- Sale of CAT Form ends on:
27th of September, 2010.
- Where to purchase the CAT form??
Like last time, this year CAT 2010 Notification has asked the students to go to the nearest Axis bank branch that you can find. To locate a branch near you, see this list provided by the IIMs.
- Cost of CAT 2010 Form:
1400 for General candidates and 700 for SC/STs (in accordance with the latest available notification for CAT)
- What to do after you have purchased the CAT 2010 form?
- Scratch it carefully to get the registration number from it. It’s just like the phone coupon for recharge (just a tad too expensive if you f**k it up). Be very careful with this part.
- After you have done this, go to www.catiim.in or just come back to us, we will give you a direct link once that date for registration (30th August) starts.
- Fill in your details and you are done. Just make sure you have a valid email Id to register as all the information will be sent to this mail Id of yours. That should do it…if you still have problems, leave a comment below and we will try to help you in the best possible manner that we can. 🙂
- Important note
If you are unclear about the procedure and still have doubts then you can see the official video for filling up the form on youtube (we will post it once IIMs put it to their website) or you can call at +91 124 451 7178 for audio recording of the video after 30th of August for audio instructions of the same.
- D-DAY – ‘the day of result’!!
Cat 2010 results will be out on 12th of January 2011. Fingers crossed. 🙂
We hope that this information has been of help to you, please leave your comments and views below. Every single word counts..there is no captcha or irritating stuff..just simple plain comments. It’s you comments that keep us motivated to post more and more.