The CAT 2012 Exam Experience of Students
- Check Out the Experience of a CAT Taker Here >> Link
Some General Observations About this Exam –
- The paper is of moderate difficulty level and keeps changing with each slot. Since the difficulty level is a subjective parameter, it becomes hard to put a cap on this.
- Revision of Concepts and basics assume great importance just like previous years.
- DI questions are average, time consuming but very much doable.
- Question selection is highly important.
- Algebra and Geometry etc. dominated the sections.
- Many easy questions, some speed breakers – so make sure you skim the entire paper thoroughly.
Well, the points mentioned above are run of the mill with nothing new. There are certain reports of centers having problems, the most notably being the Asia pacific school of management. Be mindful if your center is the same.
If you have already given CAT, you can share your experiences here or send a mail to email@example.com.
Test Funda Discount Code – October 2012 – December 2012
To help your preparation for MBA exams, we have an exclusive discount code for your perusal.
You can check that out over here.