Photo Credit – BurnWithMyDesire
CMAT Preparation 2013
Before you start your preparations for the CMAT exam this year, do the following and check out the details mentioned below:
First of all, find out – Why MBA? . This question is pretty important and going through via the link will help you get aligned on what you are doing and why?
Resources To Get You Started
Please note that individual MBA colleges may have their own eligibility criteria, so please visit the websites of the colleges of your choice and understand the same too.
Preparation Strategy for CMAT
Start early and decide your priorities. The exam is not as tough in terms of content, but still one needs to secure 99 percentile or above to get into the top b-school that accept CMAT.
Please note that although there are a plethora of online sites that offer advice on how to prepare for CMAT, we bring before you information in the most concise and cogent manner. When it’s about your career and dreams, take your study guidance from the experts only.
Individual sections in the exam
CMAT consists of four sections of hundred marks each. The four sections are as follows:
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability/ Language comprehension
- Numerical ability/ Data Interpretation
- General Awareness
Some facts about the exam
- CMAT is an online exam.
- The exam is conducted twice a year, first in February and second in the month of September.
- Every aspirant can appear in two consecutive CMAT exams in a year. The best among his two scores would be considered during the admission process.
- Till today, CMAT is the official MBA entrance exam for 12 states in India, including Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Kerala, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Nagaland, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Haryana and Karnataka.
- The exam is of 180 minutes duration.
- There are 4 sections in the exam.
- There are 25 questions in each section.
- Students can go back and forth between the four sections of the exam.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes or who have appeared in the final year examination can also appear in the test.
- There is no age restriction for CMAT exam.
- The fee is Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable for General / OBC candidates. If you belong to the SC/ST/PD category then you need to pay a fee of Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable.
Find out about the top colleges covered under the CMAT exam:
You can get free updates regarding the CMAT 2013 and other management exams. You may choose to use any of the following options for this purpose
If you liked our post regarding the CMAT exam and the CMAT 2013 season ahead, please consider sharing this article on Facebook, Google+.