FMS NOTIFICATION IS OUT !!
FMS or Faculty of Management Sciences has come out with the latest notification regarding admission to its programs for the year 2011-2013. FMS is based in Delhi and is recognized as one of the best MBA coaching institute in the entire country. Thousands of students gear up for the challenge of the examination which comprises of assessment on various parameters for the students. The details of the FMS notification and other form related queries are listed below:
- FMSAdmission is via:
Written test followed by Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
- Date of FMSexam
MBA (Full Time) and PhD – 5th December 2010
MBA (PT) and MBA (PT) HCA – 23rd January 2011.
- The time window AKA time for FMSexam
Not disclosed as of now.
- Eligibility Constraints for FMS
As per the latest update on the FMS website in regards to the notification, the following criteria should be satisfied by the candidates
“For the full-time programme, the eligibility criteria are the following.
- Candidates applying for admission to the MBA full-time programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling in any of the following disciplines. The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines is as follows:
- Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences- 50%
- Sciences- 55%
- Mathematics or Statistics- 60%
- Medicine, Engineering or Technology- 60%/ CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10
- Post Graduate Degree or IInd Degree examination after 10+2+3scheme, securing at least 60%marks.
Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility will be allowed only to candidates of the following categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH/CW).”
Note: Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree programme are eligible to apply and appear in the Entrance Test, irrespective of their percentage of scores obtained so far, as long as they expect to fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared. (The candidates will have to provide their final result before 1st October 2011)
- How to apply for FMS??
Candidates have to register online first at the official website (link given below) and then follow the instructions as mentioned. The registration for FMS is only through online portal, no other means is entertained.
- Cost of Form + Prospectus (one and the same thing)
Not yet disclosed by the recent FMS notification , this is the cost that FMS charged last year and it’s expected to remain the same this time around.
“General category (unreserved), OBC, PH and CW candidates:
Applying for M.B.A. only : Rs. 750
Applying for M.B.A. (Management of Services) only: Rs. 750
Applying for Both M.B.A. and M.B.A. (Management of Services): Rs. 1250
Applying for Ph.D : Rs. 750
For SC, ST, candidates:
Applying for M.B.A. only : Rs. 200
Applying for M.B.A. (Management of Services) Only: Rs. 200
Applying for Both M.B.A. and M.B.A. (Management of Services) both: Rs. 350
Applying for Ph.D : Rs. 200”
- Important Dates for FMSexam!!
Date of official notification in the papers – 5th September 2010.
Online Registration Starts from – 6th September 2010
Online Registration Window ends on – 15th October 2010
Dispatch of Admit Card – Starts in the second week of November
Important Note: All candidates applying to any of the FMS programs are required to send back the acknowledgement form to FMS Office on or before 15th October 2010.
- What to do in case a clarification is desired regarding the FMSexam or FMSform?
As per the latest notification of FMS, applicants can contact here in case they need any help or assistance of any kind.
Phone: 011-27666382, 27666383, 27666384; Fax: 27667183
Faculty of Management Studies
University of Delhi
- Still have questions left unanswered…???
Leave a comment below or refer the FAQ on the official website of FMS over here.