NMIMS Correspondence MBA Details and Facts
NMIMS Global Access – School for Continuing Education was previously known as the School of Distance Learning. The institute is a comprehensive division of S.V.K.M’s NMIMS University. It has been budding by leaps and bounds in the last few years. Though, there has been no conciliation on superiority. All the programs are extremely supple, and highlight self speeded erudition.
Post Graduate Programs
- 1. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
This program aims at offering a plethora of management potential to facilitate the candidates to dwell in middle management positions. The program proffers meticulous assignments in all the practical areas of management with information of modern management practices.
- 2. Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
This prominent specialized coursework aspires at training candidates for senior management position. The program envelops an assortment of facets associated with Marketing Research, Marketing Management and Sales & Distribution.
- 3. Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
This program offers insights into the fiscal facets of a business. The purpose of the program is to learn the chief decision making aspects of economy. The coursework offers theoretical understanding of the speculation methods of finance. It provides essential information requisite for understanding an assortment of focused areas of finance as it renders learners to the hypothesis of economic functions and finance market.
- 4. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
The program focuses on a range of aspects of Human Resource Management area. It addresses the purposeful areas of HR, including the organizational enlargement and lawful issues.
- 5. Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM)
This program has been intended particularly for those who wish to pursue a profession in International Trade Management. The program is designed to render learners to the understanding of trade in international marketing and exchange control systems in particular.
- 6. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBFM)
The program has been particularly planned for those who aim to pursue a career in banking and financial services. This program will enlarge students understanding of the markets and institutions of the economic sector.
- 7. Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)
Supply chain management is a cross functional aspect to administer the faction of raw materials into an association, positive aspects of the interior dispensation of raw materials into end products, and then the progress of end products out of the association toward the customers. The program gives the erudition for the understanding of various aspects and how to implement the same.
- 8. Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM)
The program highlights expertise expansion in marketing, strategic management, product management, supply management, brand management as well as retail operations.
- Karnavati Education Society, Ahmedabad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SVKM’s NMIMS- Bangalore Campus, Bangalore (email@example.com)
- SVKM’s NMIMS – Hyderabad, Hyderabad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (email@example.com)
- Delhi Institute of Management and Services, New Delhi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Annex College of Management Studies, Kolkata ( email@example.com)
Post Graduate Diploma Programs extend for two years having over four semesters each. In each semester, the student has to complete five courses.
Admissions to the programs will be based on eligibility criteria as decided by the University.
- For Post Graduate Programs
Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level
Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 2 years of work experience
- Lateral Entry for PG Diploma: Applicants who hold the Bachelors Degree or an equivalent degree from any recognized university with not less than 50 percent marks or Bachelors Degree / equivalent degree from any recognized university with 2 yrs Work experience along with Diploma awarded by SVKM`s NMIMS will be allowed to take admission directly to the second year of Post Graduate Diploma Programs in the respective specialization only.
Post Graduate Diploma Programs:
- 1st year: Rs. 34000
- 2nd year: Rs. 33000
- Admission processing Fee Rs. 1000/- additional which is Non-refundable
- Separate DD towards the processing fees of Rs. 1000 and program fee of Rs. 34000 should be given.
- Examination fees Rs 500/- per subject/course
How to take Admission
List of Documents to be produced:
- Online Application & Payment advice Form
- Degree Mark sheet & Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate : 2 yrs (if applicable)
- AIU Certificate (for Foreign University only)
- Photo ID Proof
- Stamp size 2 Photographs
Submit the DD and above mentioned Documents to:
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
Vile Parle (West),
Note: Please mention on the envelope “Application for NGA – SCE July 2013 Admission”