Ok….so it’s been some days since the Cat came out of the bag. Here are some tips for aspirants who are going to face the test in days ahead.
1) Vocab gains more importance so revise your word list.
2) Para Jumbles are dominating the game after RCs.
3) Grammar is not too much hefty.
4) FIJs/PCs/Other related have made an appearance but nothing untoward questions as yet.
5) Quant is dominated by Algebra. Geometry has 1-2 questions.
6) DI is very lengthy and so is LR. Make sure you do the time adjustment correctly.
Further, there are 40 different slots so things may change…hence do not go with a pre-determined strategy.
The above assumption for cat 2010 are based on our reading and not to be taken as something concrete!!