XAT Exam Preparation
XAT exam is conducted late in the year, in fact, just after the new year celebration. Effectively, XAT 2013 is essentially is XAT 2014 preparation, because candidates looking for admission to MBA in 2014-15 batch, need to give XAT 2014. XAT 2013 is already passe. Below you’ll find all the details that you need to get started with your preparation for XAT 2013 – 2014.
Do you have purpose for doing an MBA? What is story? Do you even have one? So, first of all, find out – Why MBA? . Then come back and read on this article.
Preparation strategy for XAT:
XAT is considered one of the toughest b-school entrance exam and rightly so. Its syllabus and pattern is unpredictable and it has an essay part which is missing in many other top b-school entrance exams.
Read all about the preparation strategy, tips for the XAT exam over here.
Individual sections for exam
XAT consists of five sections divided into two stages. The time duration for first stage is 140 minutes while that of second is 40 minutes.
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decision making
- Quantitative aptitude and data interpretation
- General Awareness
- Essay. Learn About Essay Preparation Over Here.
Some facts about the Exam
- XAT is a paper and pencil-based test.
- The test is conducted once every year, preferably in the month of December or January.
- The test duration is 180 minutes but may change.
- The exam is divided into two stages with a total five sections.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree Programs or who have appeared in the final year examination can also appear in the test.
- Candidates need to fill the form of individual colleges separately to be considered for admission in them with XAT score.
Other Helpful Links for XAT
You can get free updates regarding the XAT and other management exams. You may choose to use any of the following options for this purpose
If you liked our post regarding the XAT exam and the XAT season ahead, please consider sharing this article on Facebook, Google+ using the options on the left.