Acharya Nagarjuna University Correspondence MBA
The Acharya Nagarjuna University was started in the year 1976 with the central campus situated between Vijayawada and Guntur on the Chennai Kolkata National Highway. The Acharya Nagarjuna University is supported by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is recognized by ACU and AIU and is accredited by the NAAC at – ‘A’ Grade. The Acharya Nagarjuna University has an extensive association of study centers throughout the Nation to proffer uncompromising programs of distance education.
Among the various distance education programs offered by the Acharya Nagarjuna University, the distance education MBA program is very famous. The fee structure for all the programs proffered by the Acharya Nagarjuna University is very reasonably priced. The applicants can seek admissions unswervingly through the Centre for Distance Education of the University or through the Study Centers depending on the choice of student. The admission process is done two times in a year, that is, Academic Year Batch from July to June and Calendar Year Batch from January to December.
MBA Distance Education Courses at Acharya Nagarjuna University
The university proffers two types of distance learning MBA courses:
1. MBA Dual specialization
- Duration for MBA dual specialization course is three years
- Eligibility Criteria: Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree (Other than BFA and BOL) and should have qualified in the entrance test conducted by CDE, ANU
2. MBA Single Specialization
- Duration for MBA dual specialization course is two years
- Maximum duration to complete course: 6 Years
- Eligibility Criteria: Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree (Other than BFA and BOL) with minimum of 2 years of work experience and should have qualified in the entrance test conducted by CDE, ANU. Eligibility criteria for students aiming for hospital Administration should be pass in Any Bachelors Degree other than BFA and BOL with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Degree or Intermediate or 10th Class level and a rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered:
- Human Resource Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Hospital Administration
The fees of 2 years MBA program is INR 30,690. The details of installments and historic fee data could be located here
How to take admission?
The admission Distance Education MBA of Acharya Nagarjuna University will be firmly based on the eligibility criteria set by Acharya Nagarjuna University and a Rank in the ICET or Pass in the Entrance Test of ANU, CDE. Applicants who are desirous to seek admission in MBA courses can buy an Application Form/ Prospectus and the Entrance Test by depositing a Fee of Rs.600.
The Acharya Nagarjuna University has taken up the responsibility of providing placements to the candidates by way of setting up incessant relationships with the industry. HRD Centre was established for this reason. The Coordinator of the placement cell and the Assistant Coordinator were chosen to run the Placement Center. So far, 5 Job Fairs have been conducted during the years 2003-08. Around 2000 students were successfully placed.
During 2004-05 to 2008-09, the Placement Cell has organized campus placements and nearly 4460 students were placed successfully in esteemed organizations like ICICI Prudential, MSN Insurance, Reliance Life Insurance, Cipla, Chaitanya College, Bajaj Alliaz Insurance, Vignan College, Pepsi, Uni ads Pvt. Ltd., Rao & Rao Travels Pvt. Ltd., Sadharan Travels Pvt. Ltd., etc.
Center for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjuna Nagar – 522510
Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Ph: 0863 – 2293299