Acharya Nagarjuna Distance MBA – Admission, Courses, Entrance Exam and More
- Courses Available
- Duration of course
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Take Admission?
- Frequent Questions
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Acharya Nagarjuna University was started in the year 1976 with the central campus situated between Vijayawada and Guntur on the Chennai Kolkata National Highway.
- It is supported by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is recognized by ACU and AIU and is accredited by the NAAC at – ‘A’ Grade. The Acharya Nagarjuna University has an extensive association of study centers throughout the Nation to proffer uncompromising programs of distance education.
- Among the various distance education programs offered by the Acharya Nagarjuna University, the distance education MBA program is very famous. The fee structure for all the programs proffered by the Acharya Nagarjuna University is very reasonably priced.
- The applicants can seek admissions unswervingly through the Centre for Distance Education of the University or through the Study Centers depending on the choice of the student. The admission process is done two times in a year, that is, Academic Year Batch from July to June and Calendar Year Batch from January to December.
- Acharya Nagarjuna is a State University
Distance MBA Courses at Acharya Nagarjuna University
The university proffers two types of distance learning MBA Courses:
1. MBA Dual specialization
2. MBA Single Specialization
- Duration for MBA dual specialization course is three years
- Duration for MBA single specialization course is two years
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA dual specialization: Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree (Other than BFA and BOL) and should have qualified in the entrance test conducted by CDE, ANU
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA single specialization: Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree (Other than BFA and BOL) with the minimum of 2 years of work experience and should have qualified in the entrance test conducted by CDE, ANU. Eligibility criteria for students aiming for hospital Administration should be pass in Any Bachelors Degree other than BFA and BOL with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Degree or Intermediate or 10th Class level and rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered:
- Human Resource Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Hospital Administration
Acharya Nagarjuna University Accreditation Proof
- The fees of 2 years MBA program is INR 30,690.
- The details of installments and historic fee data could be located here
How to Take Admission at Acharya Nagarjuna University?
The admission Distance Education MBA of Acharya Nagarjuna University will be firmly based on the eligibility criteria set by Acharya Nagarjuna University and a Rank in the ICET or Pass in the Entrance Test of ANU, CDE.
Applicants who are desirous to seek admission in MBA courses can buy an Application Form/ Prospectus and the Entrance Test by depositing a Fee of Rs.600.
For admission you can follow these steps when admissions are open in the University:
- You can apply for all the courses by obtaining application forms from study centers and also fro center of Distance Education. A demand draft is required.
- You have to write your name and address on the back side of demand draft.
- An online form can also be downloadable from www.anucde.com
- Free admission help available
- The Acharya Nagarjuna University has taken up the responsibility of providing placements to the candidates by way of setting up incessant relationships with the industry.
- HRD Centre was established for this reason. The Coordinator of the placement cell and the Assistant Coordinator were chosen to run the Placement Center. So far, 5 Job Fairs have been conducted during the years 2003-08. Around 2000 students were successfully placed.
- During 2004-05 to 2008-09, the Placement Cell has organized campus placements and nearly 4460 students were placed successfully in esteemed organizations like ICICI Prudential, MSN Insurance, Reliance Life Insurance, Cipla, Chaitanya College, Bajaj Alliaz Insurance, Vignan College, Pepsi, Uni ads Pvt. Ltd., Rao & Rao Travels Pvt. Ltd., Sadharan Travels Pvt. Ltd., etc.
Frequently Asked Question
- Q1: What is the difference between dual and single specialization distance MBA programs offered at Acharya Nagarjuna?
Ans: Students can either specialize in one area (single) or two areas (dual). The areas of specialization available for selection include marketing, international management, finance, hospital administration, and human resource management
Dual specialization takes 3 years while single specialization takes 2 years to complete
- Q2: Will I be required to pay for the entrance examinations conducted by the institution?
Ans: Yes, a fee of Rs 500 is required to acquire the application form as well as undertake the entrance exam. If sent by post or through the internet, the fee is Rs 500
- Q3: Can I be exempted from the distance MBA entrance exam?
Ans: Yes, a candidate can be exempted from the test if they have over 10 years of working experience or have passed the ICET exam or any other MAT conducted by recognized bodies such as AIMA within 3 years (must also have at least 2 years of working experience)
- Q4: Should I send the application documents online or through the post?
Ans: All your original documents should be scanned and uploaded online through the admission portal
- Q5: Can I apply for a distance MBA if I have inadequacies in the English language?
Ans: No, English is the medium of communication for all courses at Acharya Nagarjuna University. You can only apply for the MBA if your written and spoken English is proficient
- Q6: How frequently will I be evaluated if I enroll for a distance MBA?
Ans: Examinations are conducted at the end of every semester. However, there will be assignments, projects, and group discussions within the semester
- Q7: Can I get a fee refund if I withdraw from the distance MBA program?
Ans: Yes, students get refunds in different proportions depending on the duration after the date of admission. Students who give the withdrawal notice more than 30 days after admission will not get any refund
- Q8: Do NRI/international candidates qualify for the distance MBA program from Acharya Nagarjuna University?
Ans: Yes, foreign candidates are free to apply for the distance MBA
- Q9: Is Acharya Nagarjuna University fees affordable?
Ans: The university offered its course at a very affordable price. The fees of the MBA program is 30,690 and other information regarding the fees can be located here.
- Q10: What are the admission procedure of MBA Dual and Single specialization
Ans: As stated above, you can manually purchase admission form and can apply online too. A demand draft is required with the admission form.
- Q11: Is the Acharya Nagarjuna University MBA program worth it?
Ans: The Distance Education Department established an HRD center who take up the responsibility of providing placement to the candidate of setting up incessant relationships with the industry.
So, we think it is worth it.
- Center for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Nagarjuna Nagar – 522510
- Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: 0863 – 2293299
- Official website: www.anucde.com
Other Posts You Might Like
- Top 10 Correspondence MBA Options
- Top 10 Part-Time MBAs in India
- Top 10 Cheapest Distance MBAs in India
- List of Top 10 Correspondence Options in Delhi
- Distance MBA – Please Don’t Read These 17 Tips