Alliance School of Business, Alliance University MBA Program
- Courses and Duration
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is a private institution established by Act No. 34 of 2010.
- The institution is approved and maintained by the University Grant Commission.
- The flagship program of the institution is its MBA which is ranked among the best courses in India.
- It is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education- USA.
Course and Duration
- It is a two-year full-time program awarded by Alliance University. It offers a contemporary and progressive curriculum to produce well-rounded management graduates.
- Comprises of an Internship Program, Core Courses, Elective Courses, and Dissertation.
- Every student must cover the core courses for two semesters (first year).
- At the beginning of the third semester (second year), students are required to specialize in at least two areas of interest.
- The areas of specialization include Human Resource Management, Marketing, Finance, Retail, Banking & Financial Services, Communications, International Business, Organizational Leadership & Strategy, Hospitality, Operations, and Entrepreneurship & Family Business.
- The institution offers exchange programs to enable students to get exposure to international business management.
- Every student must attend a summer internship program before progressing to the second year of study.
- Before graduating, every student must undertake a dissertation on a topic derived from their area of specialization.
- The program applies a continuous evaluation technique where students get an aggregate CGPA at the end of course.
- Lecturers use diverse techniques to disseminate management knowledge effectively.
- The teaching methodologies include interactive lectures, group presentations, case study analysis, field projects & company visits, classroom projects, analysis of contemporary articles, class simulations & games, guest lectures, and activity labs.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% or an equivalent CGPA in their undergraduate studies. SC/ST/PWD candidates must achieve at least 45% or 4.5 CGPA on a scale of 10.
- Prospective candidates must have a valid scorecard for CAT, GMAT, AMAT, CMAT, MAT, or KMAT scores.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate studies are eligible. However, they must have scored at least 50% in their latest exams.
- In case such students are admitted, they must provide their original certificate or a letter from the registrar ascertaining that they meet all the requirements for undergraduate studies and are waiting for graduation.
MBA admission process three main stages:
- Candidates are required to access the application form through the institution’s website. They can apply using any of the following methods:
- Apply and submit online by paying INR 1000 non-refundable registration fee.
- Download the application form, fill in all the details, and send the duly completed form to the institution’s admission desk (address provided in the “contact section” below). Candidates must also include a Demand Draft written in favor of the institution at Bengaluru.
- Purchase an application form from Alliance University, Bengaluru, fill in the details and submit to the Office of Recruitment, Careers, and Admission (ORCA).
- Candidates are required to provide accurate information failure to which the application will be rejected.
- After receiving all the application forms, the admission panel shortlists all the candidates who meet the minimum requirements.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for group discussion, essay writing assessment, and personal interviews.
- This admission stage aims at establishing the candidates’ speech ability, writing skills, and overall personality.
- The admission panel selects the best candidates to proceed to the final phase of the admission process.
Preparation of Final List
- After the completion of the interview process, the admission panel selects the final list of qualified students. They consider the following:
- CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/KMAT scores
- Performance in group discussions, personal interviews, and essay writing tests
- Work experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Prospective MBA students are selected based on the candidate’s aggregate scores and letters of offer sent through the address provided during the application process.
- Accredited by US-based International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Ranked 8th among private B-schools in India by MBA Universe
- Ranked 10th in India by Outlook Magazine for offering Global Business Course, 2018
- The fee for MBA is INR 250,000 per year. This includes library charges, tuition, learning materials, and refundable deposits.
- Students residing within the institution are required to pay an average of Rs 50,000 accommodation and mess charges.
- The institution offers limited scholarships to needy and intelligent students.
- Alliance School of Business achieves approximately 95% placement success.
- Some of the major organizations that participate in the exercise include Cognizant, Google, Mahindra, Amazon, Procter & Gamble, KPMG, and Deloitte.
- The highest placement offer is approximately Rs 16 Lakhs annually.
- The average placement salary for MBA graduates is Rs 8 Lakhs annually.
- MBA graduates from Alliance School of Business get introductory offers ranging between Rs 5 Lakhs and Rs 20 Lakhs annually.
- International companies offer graduates up to Rs 35 Lakhs annually.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Can I defer my admission?
Ans: Yes, you can defer your admission to the next intake. However, you must provide satisfactory reasons for the defer. The institution reserves the right to decline the request for the reasons provided are not valid.
- Q2: Can I get financial aid to pursue my MBA?
Ans: Alliance School of Business liaise with different financial organizations to offer education loans to students. Also, needy and intelligent students can apply for a scholarship.
- Q3: Are international students eligible for an MBA?
Ans: Yes, international students are eligible to apply for an MBA at Alliance Business School if they meet the minimum requirements. They must upload their GMAT scores and attend the interviews using specific digital platforms as the institution may deem fit.
- Q4: After how long does the GMAT scorecard become obsolete?
Ans: GMAT scores are valid for 5 years. The institution encourages that you only upload valid GMAT results failure to which the application will be rejected.
If you have any questions, you should feel free to write to the institution’s representatives using the address below:
- Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
- Office of Recruitment, Careers, and Admissions
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91 80 4619 9055 | +91 96636 46464
- Alternatively, you can visit the institution’s official website https://bus.alliance.edu.in to get more details.
Other Articles You Might Like
Image Credit: Srinivas JD