Amity Correspondence MBA -Fee, Eligibility, Admission and Contact
- Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) has been offering top-notch Distance Education to a number of students and working professionals across India, since last 6 years.
- It has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
- The outstanding eminence of coursework, highly skilled faculty, delivery method and student support services have been recognized and that the Amity institute has been ranked the No.1 institution for Distance Learning by the Business School Ranking Survey as per The Times of India.
- Amity School of Distance Learning enjoys the direction of Amity’s Academic Advisory Board. It consists of academicians and corporate leaders who meet regularly to add towards supporting the syllabus with the most up-to-date management practices being pursued in the business.
- It is a private university.
Amity Online Master of Business Administration program:
- Duration: Two-year (4 semesters) program
- Eligibility Criteria:
- 10th Class completion Certificate
- 12th Class completion Certificate
- Graduation completing Degree (3 Years or 4 Years Degree Program. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- Minimum 40% or equivalent Marks in Graduation
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered:
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Insurance Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Hospitality Management
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Management
- Amity is dedicated to help out candidates at every level. Its highly advanced back-end support provides study material on time.
- Video lectures could be used anytime and anywhere by candidates.
- In addition, students could choose add-ons such as face to face classes and one on one live query handling sessions for more personalized experience.
- The fee for this course is INR 1,36,800 (as of year 2017) to be paid per semester. One time payment attracts a discount of INR 10,000.
- Amity also offers scholarship and special fees for Defence Officers / J.C. Officer / Other Ranks.
Amity Distance Learning Accreditation
- The university is not currently accredited by UGC.
- Placements at Amity School of Distance Learning are done through the Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) at the University Campus.
- The Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) aims to give its candidates admittance to placement counsel, career succession support and the business system.
- Aspirants of Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) are welcomed to partake in the management and professional expansion programs and interactive meetings with the advantaged in the industry organized by the Corporate Resource Centre.
How to Apply?
- All the admissions are provisional and will be considered final subject to the fulfillment of following conditions:
- Realization of Fee
- Eligibility Criterion
- Verification of Original Certificates
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The University has the right to suspend any program for a particular session.
- The admission will be canceled and no fee will be refunded if the documents submitted by the student are found to be forged.
- The University reserves the right to modify the curriculum of the programs, it’s content, assessment system, test procedure, marks weightage as well as the promotion policy without prior notice.
- For any clarification, the verdict of the Vice-Chancellor of Amity University shall be ultimate and obligatory on all concerned.
- The University has the power to alter any of the above provisions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the fee for Amity Online Master of Business Administration Program?
- The fee for this course is roughly INR 1,36,800 (as of the year 2017) which is to be paid per semester.
- Is Amity distance learning degree UGC approved?
- No, the degree is not UGC approved.
- What is the duration of this program?
- The duration is 4 years which consists of 4 semesters.
- What is the eligibility criteria for this program?
- As mentioned above, in order to be eligible for this course you should have 10th Class completion Certificate, 12th Class completion Certificate, and Graduation completing Degree.
- What is the minimum percentage required for this program?
- You should have minimum 40% marks or equivalent Marks in Graduation.
- How can I know more about this program?
- You may visit the official website of this university for knowing more about this program. Besides that, you can also get free help and instruction regarding this program on our website.
- For any enquiry you may contact Amity anytime 7 days a week
- For admission: 0120 – 4614200, 1800 102 3434 (Toll free)
- Email: email@example.com
Other Related Posts
Get Overview of Amity Distance Learning MBA Program Here