Amity University Distance MBA – Fee, Courses List, and 2020 Admissions
- Courses Available
- Study Material
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) has been offering top-notch Distance Education to a number of students and working professionals across India, for the last 6 years.
- It has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
- The outstanding eminence of coursework, highly skilled faculty, delivery method, and student support services have been recognized and that the Amity institute has been ranked the No.1 institution for Distance Learning by the Business School Ranking Survey as per The Times of India.
- Amity School of Distance Learning enjoys the direction of Amity’s Academic Advisory Board. It consists of academicians and corporate leaders who meet regularly to add towards supporting the syllabus with the most up-to-date management practices being pursued in the business.
- It is a private university.
Amity Online Master of Business Administration program
- Duration: Two-year (4 semesters) program
- Eligibility Criteria:
- 10th Class completion Certificate
- 12th Class completion Certificate
- Graduation completing Degree (3 Years or 4 Years Degree Program. Diploma will not be acceptable)
- Minimum 40% or equivalent Marks in Graduation
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered:
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Insurance Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Hospitality Management
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Management
In addition to the MBA program, Amity University offers the following courses in distance mode:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in NGO Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Retail Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising and Brand Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing Strategies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Analytics and Intelligence
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
- Amity is dedicated to helping out candidates at every level. Its highly advanced back-end support provides study material on time.
- Video lectures could be used anytime and anywhere by candidates.
- In addition, students could choose add-ons such as face to face classes and one on one live query handling sessions for a more personalized experience.
- The fee for this course is INR 1,36,800 (as of the year 2017) to be paid per semester. One time payment attracts a discount of INR 10,000.
- Amity also offers scholarships and special fees for Defence Officers / J.C. Officer / Other Ranks.
Amity Distance Learning Accreditation
- The university is accredited by UGC. Currently, Amity University Noida and Gwalior Campuses are accredited by the University Grant Commission.
- Placements at Amity School of Distance Learning are done through the Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) at the University Campus.
- The Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) aims to give its candidates admittance to placement counsel, career succession support, and the business system.
- Aspirants of Amity School of Distance Learning (ASoDL) are welcomed to partake in the management and professional expansion programs and interactive meetings with the advantaged in the industry organized by the Corporate Resource Centre.
How to Apply?
- The registration process could be initiated from its website. Also, click here for free distance MBA admission help.
- General Guidelines
- All the admissions are provisional and will be considered the final subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Realization of Fee
- Eligibility Criterion
- Verification of Original Certificates
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The University has the right to suspend any program for a particular session.
100% Free Admission Guidance in 30 Seconds
100% Free Admission Guidance in 30 Seconds
- The admission will be canceled and no fee will be refunded if the documents submitted by the student are found to be forged.
- The University reserves the right to modify the curriculum of the programs, it’s content, assessment system, test procedure, mark weight as well as the promotion policy without prior notice.
- For any clarification, the verdict of the Vice-Chancellor of Amity University shall be ultimate and obligatory on all concerned.
- The University has the power to alter any of the above provisions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q1: What is the fee for the Amity Online Master of Business Administration Program?
Ans: The fee for this course is roughly INR 1,36,800 (as of the year 2017) which is to be paid per semester.
- Q2: What is the duration of this program?
Ans: The duration is 4 years which consists of 4 semesters.
- Q3: What are the eligibility criteria for this program?
Ans: As mentioned above, in order to be eligible for this course you should have a 10th Class completion Certificate, 12th Class completion Certificate, and Graduation completing Degree.
- Q4: What is the minimum percentage required for this program?
Ans: You should have a minimum of 40% marks or equivalent Marks in Graduation.
- Q5: How can I know more about this program?
Ans: You may visit the official website of this university to knowing more about this program. Besides that, you can also get free help and instruction regarding this program on our website..
- Q6: How much will I be required to pay for the application form?
Ans: All interested candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 1100. The forms can be accessed online or collected from the institution’s department of distance learning.
- Q7: In which form should I submit the required application documents?
Ans: You are required to scan all the documents and upload them through the institution’s admission portal. Ensure that the uploads are in the form of jpg, gif, png, jpeg, BMP, or pdf.
- Q8: Can I register for two distance courses concurrently?
Ans: No, students are allowed to only undertake one course at a time. However, the institution allows distance MBA students to be undertaken alongside the Certificate in Digital Marketing Professional Program. Any student who opts for this combination is given a 15% on the actual cost of the program.
- Q9: Is Amity distance MBA accredited?
Ans: Yes, the program is valid and recognized both in India and internationally. It has recognition from UGC, AICTE, NAAC, and AIU.
- Q10: Can I get a prospectus for the distance MBA program offered by Amity University?
Ans: No, there is currently no prospectus for distance learning programs. However, all the necessary information can be accessed through the institution’s official website.
- Q11: What is the course structure of the distance MBA program at Amity University?
Ans: The program takes a maximum of 4 semesters spread through 2 academic years. All candidates must pass the assignments, projects, and other evaluation assessments.
- Q12: Is there an entrance test for the Amity distance MBA program?
Ans: No, the candidates are selected based on their academic credentials and work experience.
- Q13: What are the payment options for the fees?
Ans: All students are required to pay their program fees online through Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- For any inquiry, you may contact Amity anytime 7 days a week
- For admission: 0120 – 4614200, 1800 102 3434 (Toll free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Please Don’t Read These 17 Tips
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Executive vs Part-Time vs Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
Image Credit – Michael