Amity University, Noida MBA Program
- Courses and Duration
- How To Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Placement Details
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- Amity University is a private university established through the Amity University Uttar Pradesh Act of 2005. It started by enrolling 120 students but has since grown to a student population of over 80,000.
- The institution is recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is also UGC accredited through an Act of State Legislature.
- It offers an MBA program aimed at producing competent and transformational business leaders.
Courses and Duration
- It is a two-year course.
- Students undergo rigorous training that involves digital group discussions, presentations, assignments, and a dissertation.
- Amity University MBA has a highly detailed curriculum designed to equip students with managerial skills to handle dynamic business environments.
- During the first year of study, all students are obliged to cover the core courses which lay a strong managerial foundation.
- During the second year of study, all the students are allowed to specialize in an area of interest. The students must choose one of the following specialization areas:
- Finance and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Insurance Management
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Management
- Hospitality Management
- All students must also undertake a research project and submit a comprehensive report under the guidance of the institution’s supervisor.
- Students must undertake an internship program for 8-12 weeks to get hands-on managerial and leadership experience.
- Candidates must possess a 3-year bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university.
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate score and 60% aggregate score for those under the 10+2 system.
- SC/PWD/ST candidates have their marks requirements relaxed by 5%.
- Candidates must provide a valid CAT/XAT/GMAT test results.
- Students in their final year of study are eligible to apply but they must provide a valid scorecard for their latest exam.
- Candidates must apply for an MBA before the deadline. They can opt for the online or offline application process.
- An application fee of INR 1100 must be paid using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Failure to pay will lead to pay the fee will lead to rejection.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Upon reception of the application forms, the admission panel selects all the candidates who meet the minimum requirements. They are informed to attend physical interviews through the application portal as well as direct messages.
- Shortlisted candidates are subjected to personal interviews, group discussions, and written ability tests. Each of these stages is assessed and graded based on the candidates’ performance.
- The best candidates proceed to the final step of the admission process. The panel considers past academic achievements, extra-curricular activities, and work experience when preparing the final list.
- Successful candidates are informed through the address provided during the application process.
- Accredited by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) with A+
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Ranked 65th overall by National Institutional Ranking Framework, 2018
- Ranked 301-350 in Asia by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2018
- The fee for an MBA course at Amity University is Rs 7.67 Lakhs. This fee does not cover accommodation.
- The institution offers scholarships for needy and intelligent students.
- Students residing within the university are required to pay a hostel fee of Rs 300 per semester.
- Amity University has consistently achieved over 98% placement success.
- Approximately 100 organizations participate in every summer placement. Some of the most active institutions include YES Bank, Mahindra, Google, Deloitte, KPMG, and Amazon.
- The highest placement salary is Rs 21 lakhs annually. International organizations offer up to Rs 30 Lakhs annually.
- The average placement salary is Rs 10 lakhs.
- Amity University’s MBA graduates earn an introductory salary of approximately Rs 14 Lakhs annually
- Highest-paid graduates get offers of up to Rs 30 Lakhs.
- The average introductory salary for all the MBA graduates is Rs 12 lakhs with the chance to increase to Rs 20 lakhs within a few years of professional work.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What do I expect during the personal interview?
Ans: The admission panel will ask questions to test the authenticity of the information provided during the application process. Also, you will be subjected to general and academic questions to assess your preparedness to handle the MBA program.
- Q2: Should I call Amity University to confirm whether they have received my application?
Ans: No, the confirmation that your application has been submitted will be sent directly into the email address provided.
- Q3: What proof of payment should I upload after paying the application fee online?
Ans: You are not required to upload any proof. The payment is automatically registered.
- Q4: What happens when I miss a placement?
Ans: Amity University endeavors to get a placement for all its MBA graduates. However, it is not mandatory for the institution to place all its students. In case you miss a chance, you should liaise with the placement department for help.
- Q5: Is it mandatory to live in a hostel?
Ans: No, every student is at liberty to choose their place of residence. However, it is recommended that you get a place where you can easily access the institution.
If you have any questions, please address them to:
- Amity University Noida Campus
- Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (U.P.)
- Tel: 0120-4392000
- Admission Office
- Block – J2, Gate No: 3,
- Amity University Campus
- Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (UP)
- Admission Helpline No:
- Tel: 0120-2445252 / 4713600
- Whatsapp: +91 8448396303 (Through this channel only queries on regular programs of Noida campus will be addressed.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also visit the institution’s official website www.amity.edu to get more detailed information about its programs.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar MBA
- IMI Kolkata MBA Program
- VIT Vellore MBA Program
- IFMR Business School MBA Program
- Panjab University, Chandigarh MBA
Image Credit: Siddhant Kumar