Annamalai University Correspondence BBA
Annamalai University’s distance BBA program is an undergraduate correspondence course that seeks to prepare students for MBA by equipping them with the knowledge necessary for success in the business world.
The school offers online self-learning and provides books to enable students to learn and work simultaneously.
Types of Courses
Annamalai University offers quality courses that are highly flexible and adaptable. These include:
- Managerial Economics
- Elements of Insurance (or Business Tamil)
- Concepts of Information Technology and Operating Systems
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Management Process and Organization Theory
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Business Psychology
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Materials Management
- Business Finance
- Money, Banking, International Trade and Institutions
- The distance BBA program at Annamalai University has a minimum duration of 3 years and a maximum duration of 6 years.
- The requirement for admission into the distance BBA program at Annamalai University is 10 + 2.
- Fee for the distance BBA program at Annamalai University is Rs. 8500 for the first year and Rs.7000 for the subsequent years.
- In addition, applicants will have to the sum of Rs. 150 as prospectus fee, and Rs. 1500 each year for materials.
- Annamalai University is approved and recognized by the UGC.
- Interested applicants can download the application form from here.
- Candidates who do not live near the campus can send completed forms to “The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608002.”
- Completed forms can also be submitted through the university’s Computer Training Centers at the school’s centers in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry
- Free Admission Help Available
Annamalai University Contact Information
- Annamalai Nagar – 608 002 Tamil Nadu
- Phone: (91)4144-238248/263/796
- Fax: (91)4144-238080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the duration of the distance BBA program at Annamalai University?
- The distance BBA program can be completed in three years. The maximum time to complete the course is six years.
- Is Annamalai University Accredited by the NAAC?
- Yes. The institution is ‘A’ accredited.
- What is the fee for distance BBA at Annamalai University?
- As mentioned, the institution requires students to pay Rs. 8500 for the first year and Rs.7000 for the subsequent years.
Other Options for Students
- Amity Distance BBA Fee Admission Courses
- Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance BBA
- Bharthiar Distance BBA Fee, Admission and Courses
- Jaipur National University Distance BBA
- ICFAI Distance BBA – Fee, Course, Admission