Annamalai University Distance BBA
- Types of Courses
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Annamalai University’s distance BBA program is an undergraduate correspondence course that seeks to prepare students for MBA by equipping them with the knowledge necessary for success in the business world.
- The school offers online self-learning and provides books to enable students to learn and work simultaneously.
Types of Courses
Annamalai University offers quality courses that are highly flexible and adaptable. These include:
- Managerial Economics
- Elements of Insurance (or Business Tamil)
- Concepts of Information Technology and Operating Systems
- English Composition and Business Correspondence
- Management Process and Organization Theory
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Business Psychology
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Materials Management
- Business Finance
- Money, Banking, International Trade and Institutions
- The distance BBA program at Annamalai University has a minimum duration of 3 years and a maximum duration of 6 years.
- The requirement for admission into the distance BBA program at Annamalai University is 10 + 2.
- Fee for the distance BBA program at Annamalai University is Rs. 8500 for the first year and Rs.7000 for the subsequent years.
- In addition, applicants will have to the sum of Rs. 150 as prospectus fee and Rs. 1500 each year for materials.
- Annamalai University is currently not approved and recognized by the UGC.
- Interested applicants can download the application form from here.
- Candidates who do not live near the campus can send completed forms to “The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608002.”
- Completed forms can also be submitted through the university’s Computer Training Centers at the school’s centers in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry
- Free Admission Help Available
Annamalai University Contact Information
- Annamalai Nagar – 608 002 Tamil Nadu
- Phone: (91)4144-238248/263/796
- Fax: (91)4144-238080
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the duration of the distance BBA program at Annamalai University?
- The distance BBA program can be completed in three years. The maximum time to complete the course is six years.
- Is Annamalai University Accredited by the NAAC?
- Yes. The institution is ‘A’ accredited.
- What is the fee for distance BBA at Annamalai University?
- As mentioned, the institution requires students to pay Rs. 8500 for the first year and Rs.7000 for the subsequent years.
Other Options for Students
- Amity Distance BBA Fee Admission Courses
- Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance BBA
- Bharthiar Distance BBA Fee, Admission and Courses
- Jaipur National University Distance BBA
- ICFAI Distance BBA – Fee, Course, Admission
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Michael D Beckwith