Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Distance PGDM – Course, Fee Structure, and More
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is an autonomous varsity that is located in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. The institution was established in July 1968.
- APS University is owned by the government and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as well as the All Commonwealth Association of Universities (ACAU).
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University offers students the opportunity to advance their knowledge through distance mode.
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is a State University.
Type of Courses
The courses available for students who enlist for distance education at APS University include:
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pollution management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Impact assessment
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- The duration for the Master’s is 2 years. However, Post Graduate Diploma courses are a 1-year program.
- For eligibility criteria, you must contact the APS university contact details given below.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh Accreditation
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University has been awarded a C++ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). APS is not currently accredited by UGC. Below is its previous accreditation letter attached.
- We could not find any information regarding tuition fee amounts for distance learning at Awadhesh Pratap Singh. However, applicants can contact the university through any of the channels below to find out about the fee.
How to Take Admission
- Those who are looking to join up the distance education program at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University can obtain the application form by making a payment of Rs. 500 directly.
- Candidates who are in remote regions can obtain the form through the post by drawing a demand draft in favor of Registrar Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa
- The demand draft should be enclosed in a self-addressed unstamped envelope of 28 X 20 cms size.
- Those who prefer to download the application form from the school’s website should send it along with the demand draft.
- Note that all forms must be submitted to the Director, Distance Education Centre, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa, MP.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered by Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Distance Education?
Ans: There are several courses offered at APS University. The details of each course mention above. The university also offered several PGD courses.
- Q2: What are the eligibility criteria for admission in APS distance learning?
Ans: You can contact the university for eligibility criteria for the courses of distance learning.
- Q3: Is APS university approved by UGC?
Ans: It is not currently approved.
- Q4: Does APS university MBA in distance learning?
Ans: No, It does not offer MBA in distance learning. However, the other course details are mention above.
- Q5: What is the fee structure for the Courses at APS distance education?
Ans: We do not have any idea about the fee structure of the distance learning courses. You can contact the University for details.
- Q6: What is the age limit for admission in distance education courses?
Ans: There is no such age limit for admission in the APS distance learning.
- Q7: Is the PGDM program from Awadhesh Pratap Singh recognized?
Ans: Yes, the institution is recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The course is also approved by the Distance Education Council.
- Q8: Can the institution offer scholarships for SC/ST candidates?
Ans: The institution has a fee concession program for reserved category students. All that’s required of them is to provide the necessary documentation to prove their need for financial aid.
- Q9: Where are the study centres for Awadhesh Pratap Singh distance learning located?
Ans: The institution has several study centres located in the Madhya Pradesh region. They are situated in Umaria, Satna, Rewa, Sidhi, Singrauli, Shahdol, and Anuppur.
- Q10: When I am required to select my preferred study centre?
Ans: Students are required to choose their study centre during the application process. All the admission processes will be conducted in these centres.
- Q11: Does the institution have personal contact programs? Where are they held?
Ans: Yes, the institution has PCP sessions held at the Distance Education Center, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
- Q12: Where can I obtain an application form for distance PGDM?
Ans: Application forms are available online upon payment of Rs 500 application fees through online payment methods or a demand draft. The DD can be sent through the post and should be addressed to the Registrar, A.P.S University, Rewa.
- Q13: Will I be required to attend practical sessions?
Ans: Yes, the institution encourages students to engage in practical activities to gain hands-on experience. The practical sessions are held every weekend (Saturdays and Sundays) at the study centres.
- Q14: Which avenues will the institution use to notify about the status of my application?
Ans: The university updates the application status of all the applicants on its official website. Also, the admission officials may send the details through email.
The contact information for Awadhesh Pratap Singh University include:
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
- Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Examination – 07662 – 233340
- Admission – 07662 – 233436
- Registrar – 07662 – 230050
- Email: email@example.com
Other Options for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide