APS University Correspondence PGDM
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is an autonomous varsity that is located in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. The institution was established in July 1968.
- APS University is owned by the government and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as well as the All Commonwealth Association of Universities (ACAU).
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University offers students the opportunity to advance their knowledge through the distance mode.
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh university is a State University.
Type of Courses
The courses available for students who enlist for distance education at APS University include:
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pollution management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Impact assessment
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
The duration for Master’s is 2 years. However, Post Graduate Diploma courses are 1 year program.
For eligibility criteria you must contact the APS university contact details given below.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh Accreditation
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University has been awarded a C++ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Fee Structure for Distance Learning at Awadhesh Pratap Singh
We could not find any information regarding tuition fee amounts for distance learning at Awadhesh Pratap Singh. However, applicants can contact the university through any of the channels below to find out about the fee.
How to take Admission
- Those who are looking to join up the distance education program at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University can obtain the application form by making a payment of Rs. 500 directly.
- Candidates who are in remote regions can obtain the form through the post by drawing a demand draft in favor of Registrar Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa
- The demand draft should be enclosed in a self-addressed unstamped envelope of 28 X 20 cms size.
- Those who prefer to download the application form from the school’s website should send it along with the demand draft.
- Note that all forms must be submitted to the Director, Distance Education Centre, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa, MP.
- For more information Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the courses offered Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Distance Education?
There are several courses offered at APS University. The details of each course mention above. The university also offered several PGD courses.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in APS distance learning?
You can contact the university for eligibility criteria for the courses of distance learning.
- Is APS university approved by UGC?
Yes, It is approved and a proof is attached above.
- Does APS university MBA in distance learning?
No, It does not offered MBA in distance learning. However the other courses details are mention above.
- What is fee structure for the Courses at APS distance education?
We do not have any idea about the fee structure of the distance learning courses. You can contact the University for the details.
- What is age limit for the admission in distance education courses?
There is no such age limit for the admission in the APS distance learning.
The contact information for Awadhesh Pratap Singh University include:
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
- Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Examination – 07662 – 233340
- Admission – 07662 – 233436
- Registrar – 07662 – 230050
- Email: email@example.com
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA