Asian School of Business (ASB) Distance Learning Programs
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Asian School of Business is a private, business-focused institution that is based in Kerala, India.
- The school said it aims to improve its students’ “analytical capabilities,” “initiative,” “communication ability,” and “decision-making ability.”
- Asia School of Business (ASB) merges the power of Asian ambition with the best in Western education to produce Asia-ready change-makers and entrepreneurs.
- it is a Private Institution.
Types of Courses Offered
ASB offers a distance program that is managed by the Center for Distance Education (CDE). CDE offers the following courses through the distance mode:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- The PGDM program offered by ASB has a minimum duration of two years (four semesters).
- The eligibility condition for the PGDM program is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
- Applicants also need to be working executives or self-employed individuals or entrepreneurs with at least two years of work experience
- Students are required to pay Rs. 11,000 per semester as course fee. This gives a total course fee of Rs. 44,000.
- In addition, candidates will be charged extra fees for admission (one time), Rs. 2,000; examination fee, Rs. 300 per paper; reexamination fee, Rs. 300 per paper; and support fee, Rs. 1,000 per year.
Asian School of Business Accreditation Proof
ASB is currently not accredited by UGC. However, Here’s the screenshot of its previous accreditation:
- ASBM’s application is completed offline
- Applicants can get both the application form and information bulletin from the Centre for Distance Education (CDE) in person or by post after paying the sum of Rs. 300 in favor of ASBM-CDE payable at Bhubaneswar. DD should be drawn on any scheduled commercial bank.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Candidates can also download from the school’s website.
- Completed forms should be sent to the “Head, Centre for Distance Education, Asian School of Business Management, 8, Sai Anandam Complex, Patia Square, Bhubaneswar-751024.”
- The form should be sent alongside a demand draft for Rs. 300 drawn in favor of the institution.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does the Asian School of Business have any study centers?
Ans: Yes. ASBM has study centers at various locations in Odisha
- Q2: Is there any age restriction for the distance education program at ASBM – CDE?
Ans: No. There is no age restriction for the program.
- Q3: Is the entrance exam at ASBM – CDE compulsory?
Ans: Yes. Applicants seeking admission into the distance education program at the Asian School of Business are required to appear at an entrance examination.
- Q4: What are the documents required for taking admission in ABS?
Ans: Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT or any other state-level exam scorecard
- Four recent passport size photographs. The Applicant is required to carry three sets of photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazetted officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
- Q5: Does ABS, Noida provide hostel facilities?
Ans: Yes, ABS does provide hostel facilities to the students, with round-the-clock security. It promotes the quality of lifestyle and sustains it.
- AC / Air Cooled / Non AC residents for both single and double occupancy
- Wi-Fi Hostel
- Q6: Do ASB has any foreign collaboration?
Ans: Yes, ASB has collaboration with Oxford Business College, London for a two-year PGD in International Business plus a week study trip Oxford. Along with classroom study, the Oxford Program includes participation in project work and on-site visits to historical and cultural venues in Oxford and London, U.K.Every Year ABS Send all the students to Oxford Business College for a week.
- Q7: Are the distance courses offered by the Asian School of Business accredited?
Ans: Yes, it is approved by UGC and the Distance Education Bureau.
- Q8: Where can I obtain the admission form for distance learning programs?
Ans: Candidates interested in distance learning can obtain admission forms online by visiting the institution’s official website. Additionally, the forms can be collected from the Directorate of Distance Education.
- Q9: How long will I wait before getting a student’s card?
Ans: Immediately after registration, students will be given a unique enrollment number. The identity card will be processed within 7 days from the date of registration.
- Q10: Will I be required to undertake an entrance exam before enrolling for a distance course at the institution?
Ans: Some programs require all candidates to undertake an entrance exam while others do not. To be certain of the specific requirements of your program of choice, you should carefully review your prospectus.
- Q11: Does the institution have personal contact programs?
Ans: Yes, PCPs are regularly organized to enable students to interact with professionals and make inquiries regarding their program. Such sessions are primarily undertaken in the study centers.
- Q12: At what point will I be required to select my preferred study center?
Ans: Candidates are required to select their study centers during the application process. The registration process takes place in the selected centers.
- Q13: Is work experience mandatory for distance learning courses?
Ans: Different distance courses have varying requirements. Some, such as an MBA, may require that the candidates have working experience of not less than 2 years. You’re advised to check the requirements of your preferred course as detailed in the prospectus.
- Q14: Does the institution offer placement services to distance courses students?
Ans: Yes, the institution offers an ideal environment for students to interact and showcase their abilities to potential employers. A majority of the students/graduates are placed before convocation.
- Q15: Will I get a scholarship to study a distance course at the Asian School of Business?
Ans: No, the institution does not offer scholarships for distance courses.
- Q16: Does the institution allow foreign students to apply for its distance courses?
Ans: Yes, the programs are open for international students as long as they get an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Address: Asian School of Business Technocity,
- Pallipuram Trivandrum – 695316 Kerala, India
- Telephone: +91-98475-63334
- Mobile: +91-9961439966
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.asb.ac.in/.
Other Related Posts for Students
- Jaipur National University (JNU) Distance Learning
- Jagannath University Distance Learning
- Panjab University Chandigarh Distance Learning
- EIILM University Distance Learning
- NIMS University Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit – jasonhk1920