The Assam Down Town University Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Assam Down Town University was established in the year 2010 through The Assam Down Town University Act. The university is located in the capital city of Assam, Guwahati.
- The campus of the university is spread over 42 acres of land and the Brahmaputra river flowing by it makes it look amazing.
- The university offers various educational programs including, but not limited to, engineering, management, pharmacy, nursing, skill development and so on.
- The University is approved by DED-UGC, via Letter No. 1105-1109 in 2013 and started offering distance education. The university is known for maintaining high quality in education.
- ADTU’s primary focus is on solving problems faced by its student in their academic course and offering quality education at a reasonable cost.
- It is a Private University.
Types of Courses Available
The university offers five specializations in MBA course. The specializations are listed below.
- IT Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
Duration of the Course
- Like any other Master’s in Business Administration course, the MBA from Assam Down Town University also continues for 2 years and the course is divided into semesters.
- A student willing to study MBA in correspondence from The Assam Down Town University will have to pay Rs 30,000 total.
- The fee can also be paid in installment, for the first year RS 17,000 and same for the second year as well. However, students who will pay the fee in an installment will have to pay Rs 4,000 more.
Eligibility For the Course
A student willing to study MBA from The Assam Down Town University must be a graduate from any recognized college in the country.
Assam Down Town University Accreditation
The university is currently not accredited by UGC DEC. The details of its past accreditation are mentioned below:
- The Assam Down Town University follows the online admission procedure. The online admission form is available on the university’s official website. Students have to fill in the form with correct information and submit it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is Assam Down Town University good?
Ans: The Assam Down Town University is recognized by UGC and falls under one of the best universities in the country. The fee for any distance learning program from the university is also very affordable and every year many students get themselves enrolled in the university.
- Q2: What will be the medium of instruction for all programs?
Ans: English is the preferred language for all the programs.
- Q3: How do I access the videos online?
Ans: You shall be given your unique User ID and password which can be used to access the Learning Management System. However, the students may also opt for the offline content (to be accessed from their Android-based smartphones/tablets) at a nominal cost.
- Q4: Can I take these programs at my own pace or are there any fixed timelines?
Ans: You can learn the programs anytime based on your schedule and time available to you. But term end examinations and internal assessments will have to be completed as per the deadlines shared by the University.
- Q5: What are the activities conducted within a program?
Ans: In each program, there are activities like assignments, practice / mock tests, virtual classroom sessions, forums for discussions, questionnaire/survey, etc. conducted so that ADTU ICT Enabled Programs become more effective and interactive for the students.
- Q6: What is the process of examination?
Ans: The students shall have to submit assignments and participate in activities during the program as directed by the University. There would also be an end term exam.
- Q7: How do I get my student ID and password?
Ans: You will receive your ID and password from the University once you have completed the formalities of the admission. The ADTU ICT Enabled Programs cell is serviced by a dedicated Student Care Helpdesk.
- Address: Sankar Madhab Path,
- Gandhi Nagar, Panikhaiti, Assam 781068
- Phone number: 0361 711 0711
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://adtu.in/
Other Related Posts for Students
- Kurukshetra University Distance MBA
- Bhagwant University Distance MBA
- Anna University Distance Learning
- GITAM University Distance MBA
- Vivekananda University Distance Education
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide