Bhagwant University Distance MBA Program – Admission, Ranking, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Bhagwant University is a private, high-level educational institution that was established in 2008.
- It is formed under the aegis of Bhagwant Group of Institutions and has been established by the Government of Rajasthan and approved by UGC, as per section 2f of the UGC Act 1956.
- Bhagwant University is located on Sikar Road, Ajmer. It is about 10 km. from the bus station and 12kms. from the railway station.
- It is a JEE listed university & is a member of IAU, FICCI, AIMA, IAP. It is also an ISO-9001 certified University.
- The University has the state-of-the-art physical and academic infrastructure, with educated, learned and highly qualified faculty members. It has collaboration with international universities to give global exposure to students.
- The school delivers its distance MBA course through the Directorate of Distance Education.
- It is a Private University.
Types of Courses Offered
Bhagwant University’s distance MBA program offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Accounts & Statistics
- Master of Business Administration in Operation Research
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Business Administration in Education Management
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality & Aviation
- Master of Business Administration in Hospital Management
- The minimum duration of the MBA program is two years.
- The eligibility condition for Master of Business Administration in Finance is an undergraduate degree in business management or business administration.
- All other courses require graduation in any stream.
- Applicants will have to contact Bhagwant University for fee information.
Bhagwant University Accreditation
- Bhagwant University is currently not accredited by UGC.
- The application process for admission into Bhagwant University can be done online or offline.
- Applicants can obtain Bhagwant University’s admission form on payment of Rs. 1,000 or $60 at the Directorate’s head office.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- If you prefer to request the form via post, you will have to pay the sum of Rs. 1,050 by drawing a demand draft in favor of Bhagwant University payable at Punjab National Bank Ajmer (Rajasthan).
- Alternatively, you can download the form from the school’s website and send it alongside a demand draft of Rs. 1,000 to Bhagwant University.
- The admission form should be duly completed and sent along with the necessary course fee via the demand draft.
- Applicants can also apply online at http://bhagwantuniversity.ac.in/.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: How is Bhagwant University for Distance Learning?
Ans: It is a co-educational private university in Ajmer in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is a venture of Bhagwant Group of Institutions, Established in 1999. The university offers several undergraduate and postgraduate programs for students and is known for its quality education.
- Q2: Is the Bhagwant University Approved by UGC?
Ans: No, the university is not approved by UGC.
- Q3: Has the Bhagwant University Approved by AICTE?
Ans: The University was established Under a State or Central Act in Accordance With Section 2(F) and 3 of the UGC. it is not approved by AICTE.
- Q4: Does Bhagwant University has its own Placement Cell?
Ans: Yes, the university has excellent placement cells. The placement range between 60% to 85%.
- Q5: What kind of courses are offered by Bhagwant University?
Ans: Bhagwant University offers undergraduate, postgraduate & Ph.D. programs in technical & professional courses like Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Education, Media & Mass Communication, Medical Science, Applied Sciences, and Humanities.
This is the only University in Rajasthan which has the most demanding & upcoming engineering courses like Aeronautics, Petroleum, Nanotechnology, and Agriculture.
- Q6: Is the university approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, the university is approved by UGC as well as the Distance Education Board (DEB)
- Q7: How will I get the application form for a distance MBA program at the institution?
Ans: Interested candidates can get admission forms from the university’s Office of Distance Education upon payment of Rs 1000 application fee. Alternatively, the forms can be obtained online from the institution’s official website. International candidates will be required to pay a $60 application fee.
- Q8: Can I get the admission form by post?
Ans: Yes, candidates can request the form by post. However, they will be required to pay an extra Rs 50 postage fee.
- Q9: Which are the acceptable payment methods for admission and course fees?
Ans: Candidates can pay the fees through a demand draft written in favor of the university and payable at PNB Bank, cash, or through online payment methods (Net Banking, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards).
- Q10: Does Bhagwant University offer counseling services to distance MBA students?
Ans: Yes, students can appear at their selected study centres for counseling sessions.
- Q11: Will I get access to self-learning materials?
Ans: Yes, the institution avails both digital and printed learning materials.
- Q12: How will I get the hardcopy/printed learning materials?
Ans: Hard copy materials will be available at the students’ selected study centres. Additionally, the materials can be sent to specific addresses but the student will cater to the charges.
- Q13: Is the course open to international students?
Ans: Yes, international candidates can apply. However, they will be required to have an equivalence certificate from AIU.
- Q14: How are lectures delivered for distance MBA students?
Ans: Lectures are delivered through spoken tutorials, NPTEL, CEC, NPTEL, ERP Mission, and many other e-learning platforms.
- Q15: When should I select my preferred study centre?
Ans: Students are required to select their study centre during the application process. It’s from these centres that documents verification and admission will happen.
- Address: Bhagwant University, Sikar Road,
- Ajmer-305004, Rajasthan (INDIA)
- Phone: +91 145-2789406, +91-9928144442/3
- Fax: +91-145-2789421
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://bhagwantuniversity.ac.in/
Other Related Posts for Students
- Anna University Distance Learning
- NIMS University Distance MBA
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU) Distance Learning
- Asian School of Business
- Patna University Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit – justinbeisner