Bharathiar University Distance MBA – Admission, Courses, and More
- Courses Available
- How to Apply?
- Fee Structure
- Fee Concession
- Accreditation Status
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Bharathiar University was recognized at Coimbatore by the Tamil Nadu Government in the year 1982 under the stipulation of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981.
- The University was named after the great poet Subramania Bharathi and is protected with the maxim “Educate to Elevate”.
- Bharathiar University’s School of Distance Education was recognized during the scholastic year 1991-92. The school has restricted its maneuver for the palpable reason of intensification of its base to offer superior tutoring.
- Having comprehended the purpose, the school has started expanding its deed by recognizing and appreciating study centers all over the country to assist in achieving higher literacy rates and gross enrolment ratio.
- All the Courses offered by the School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University have been provisionally recognized by the DEB (DEC), New Delhi vide its letter no F.No. DEC/2009/4909, Dated 17.12.2009 and F. No. DEC/BU/CMBRT/TN/2010/7207-7211, dated 27.05.2014.
- It is a private university.
Details of MBA Courses
- MBA specialization – 2 years
- Executive MBA course – 2 years
- Integrated MBA course – 5 years
- Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA specialization – A pass in any degree
- Executive MBA course – Any Degree in Any Major with 3 Years of Work Experience
- Integrated MBA course – Diploma in any major, HSC in any major, pre-degree in any major
- Medium: English and Tamil
- Specializations Offered
- Marketing Management
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Financial Management
- Hospital Management
- Investment Management
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Retail Management
- Information System Management
- Financial Services
- Services Management
- Export Management
- Project Management
- Technology Management
- Aviation Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- Shipping and Port Management
- Health Care Management
- Shipping and Logistics Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Costing and Financial Management
- Disaster Management
- Banking and Finance Management
- Event Management
- Materials Management
- International Shipping and Air
- Shipping and Air
- Software Testing and Quality Management
- Industry Integrated
- Integrated MBA
- Executive MBA
How to Apply?
- There is no entrance exam and admission can be obtained through the following options:
a) Spot Admission:
Bharathiar University and Study Centres (more than 350 Study Centres cum Spot Admission Centres all over India) provide the facility of admission to the MBA program.
b) Application by Post:
Demand Draft for Rs.200/- is required to be sent to the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
c) Application in person:
Pay Rs. 150/- in any of the State Bank of India or Bank of India Challan without DD commission or a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore payable at Coimbatore and get the application form.
d) Application from Website:
Applications can be downloaded from the university website.
- Filled in Application Forms have to be submitted to the Study Centres / Spot Admission Centres / City Centres / Bharathiar University or by post along with the Registration Fee Rs.100/- and xerox copies of Certificates.
- Free Admission Help Available
- Exclusive career fairs are conducted at Bharathiar University for Distance Education Students.
- The fees of 2 years MBA program is INR 25,570 (as of the year 2017)
- The fees of 2 years Executive MBA program is INR 33,300(as of the year 2017)
- The fees of 5 years Integrated MBA program is INR 37,905 (as of the year 2017)
Detailed fee breaks up could be calculated from the MBA fees page.
- 10% Tuition Fee concession to all women
- 25% Tuition Fee concession to teachers, defense/police personnel, press/media persons, graduates of Bharathiar University
- 100% Fee exemption granted to differently-abled students.
- All expenses to the School of Distance Education should be duly made through a crossed MICR Demand Draft along with the properly filled in fee payment form.
- The enrollment number, as well as the student’s name, should be clearly written on the overturned side of the DD to make sure appropriate accounting in the student’s name.
- The fees once paid will not be repaid or attuned under any circumstances. A penal fee of Rs.100/- will be charged if the fee is deposited after the due date has passed.
Bharathiar University Accreditation
- The university is currently not approved by UGC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the duration of the Bharathiar University Integrated MBA Program?
Ans: Its duration is 5 years. For further help, you can also visit our website.
- Q2: Is Andhra University MBA Distance Learning degree UGC approved?
Ans: No, the university is UGC approved.
- Q3: How can I apply for the Executive MBA Program?
Ans: You may visit the university for getting an application form or you can also apply online by downloading the application form from the official websites of the Bharathiar University. Otherwise, Free Admission Help Available
- Q4: What is the passing percentage for the entrance exam of Bharathiar University?
Ans: The university does not conduct any entrance test and offers other options for admission. You may check the above article for getting information about the admission process.
- Q5: What is the fee for 2 year Distance MBA Program?
Ans: It has a fee of INR 25,570 (as of the year 2017).
- Q6: Do I require an entrance exam to join the distance MBA at Bharathiar University?
Ans: No entrance exam is required to join the program.
- Q7: How can I obtain the application form for the distance MBA program?
Ans: The prospectus is available at the School of Distance Education upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of INR 150. Also, interested candidates can download the forms from the institution’s website.
- Q8: Can I get the application form by post?
Ans: Yes, the admission officials can send the forms to interested candidates through post. However, such candidates must send a demand draft of INR 200 written in favor of the Director of Distance Education, Bharathiar University.
- Q9: When do I get my student card ID?
Ans: Students get their student ID after meeting all the registration requirements. However, students admitted on a provisional basis do not receive any card unless they submit all registration requirements.
- Q10: How long will I wait before I know the status of my application?
Ans: Immediately after submitting your application form, an admission officer will assess it to determine your eligibility. You will get a response within 3 working days.
- Q11: How will I receive the study materials?
Ans: Once your admission has been confirmed, you will receive your study materials within 1 month. The preferred delivery method is posting through the address provided during the application process.
- Q12: Is Bharathiar University recognized by the Distance Education Council of India?
Ans: Yes, the distance MBA program is recognized by DEC. Graduates can work in any sector both locally and internationally.
- Q13: Can I get a refund of the application fee if I am no longer interested in the distance MBA program?
Ans: No, the registration fee is not refundable.
- Q14: What happens if I want to discontinue my distance MBA?
Ans: Students are at liberty to discontinue their studies. However, the fee will only be refunded based on the institution’s guidelines (there is no guarantee that you will get a refund if at least 30 days have elapsed since the registration day).
- Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046
- Phone – (91) 0422 – 2428212
Other Related Posts
- Top 10 distance MBA Universities in Delhi
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- The very best 13 distance MBA Universities in Mumbai
- Top 11 distance MBA Universities in Bangalore
- Top 9 distance MBA Universities in Kolkotta
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide