Bharathiar University Correspondence Fee, Study Centers and Other Details
|Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission||Details|
|Course offered||MBA, Executive MBA, Integral MBA|
|Fee of course (INR)||25,570|
|Work ex required||No|
|Eligibility||A pass in any degree|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Available
- How to Apply?
- Fee Structure
- Fee Concession
- Accreditation Status
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
Bharathiar University was recognized at Coimbatore by the Tamil Nadu Government in the year 1982 under the stipulation of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981.
The University was named after the great poet Subramania Bharathi and is protected with the maxim “Educate to Elevate”.
Bharathiar University’s School of Distance Education was recognized during the scholastic year 1991-92. The school has restricted its maneuver for the palpable reason of intensification of its base to offer superior tutoring.
Having comprehended the purpose, the school has started expanding its deed by recognizing and appreciating study centers all over the country to assist in achieving higher literacy rates and gross enrolment ratio.
All the Courses offered by the School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University have been provisionally recognized by the DEB (DEC), New Delhi vide.
It is a private university.
Details of MBA Courses
- MBA specialization – 2 years
- Executive MBA course – 2 years
- Integrated MBA course – 5 years
- Eligibility Criteria:
- MBA specialization – A pass in any degree
- Executive MBA course – Any Degree in Any Major with 3 Years of Work Experience
- Integrated MBA course – Diploma in any major, HSC in any major, pre-degree in any major
- Medium: English and Tamil
- Specializations Offered
- Marketing Management
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Financial Management
- Hospital Management
- Investment Management
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Retail Management
- Information System Management
- Financial Services
- Services Management
- Export Management
- Project Management
- Technology Management
- Aviation Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- Shipping and Port Management
- Health Care Management
- Shipping and Logistics Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Costing and Financial Management
- Disaster Management
- Banking and Finance Management
- Event Management
- Materials Management
- International Shipping and Air
- Shipping and Air
- Software Testing and Quality Management
- Industry Integrated
- Integrated MBA
- Executive MBA
How to Apply?
There is no entrance exam and admission can be obtained through the following options:
a) Spot Admission:
Bharathiar University and Study Centres (more than 350 Study Centres cum Spot Admission Centres all over India) provide the facility of admission to the MBA program.
b) Application by Post:
- Demand Draft for Rs.200/- is required to be sent to the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
c) Application in person:
- Pay Rs. 150/- in any of the State Bank of India or Bank of India Challan without DD commission or a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore payable at Coimbatore and get the application form.
d) Application from Website:
- Applications can be downloaded from the university website.
Filled in Application Forms have to be submitted to the Study Centres / Spot Admission Centres / City Centres / Bharathiar University or by post along with the Registration Fee Rs.100/- and xerox copies of Certificates.
|Bharathiar University Distance Education Fee||Details (INR)|
Detailed fee breaks up could be calculated from the MBA fees page.
- 10% Tuition Fee concession to all women
- 25% Tuition Fee concession to teachers, defense/police personnel, press/media persons, graduates of Bharathiar University
- 100% Fee exemption granted to differently-abled students.
- All expenses to the School of Distance Education should be duly made through a crossed MICR Demand Draft along with the properly filled in fee payment form.
- The enrollment number, as well as the student’s name, should be clearly written on the overturned side of the DD to make sure appropriate accounting in the student’s name.
- The fees once paid will not be repaid or attuned under any circumstances. A penal fee of Rs.100/- will be charged if the fee is deposited after the due date has passed.
Bharathiar University Accreditation
The university is currently not approved by UGC.
“Everyone says that Bharathiar university better in south India. Of course, its fact but every university has its own goodwill as well as rumors. In my point of view it better when compared to other universities in south India. It provides many facilities and offers many courses for students. Mostly main business schools and hotel management training institutes have selected this university. So it’s going on its activities very carefully and improve their capacity in activity levels. Thanks for this opportunity.” padmarao7032
“Bharathiar University Coimbatore is an authentic university. It is recognized university and affiliated university also. Bharathiar University is an open university and provides distance education to the students. It is approved under Distance education council.
They offered lots of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This university provides courses in Arts, Science, and Management. And also Bharathiar university also engaged their students in research work.” saurabhshrm847
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the passing percentage for the entrance exam of Bharathiar University?
Ans: The university does not conduct any entrance test and offers other options for admission. You may check the above article for getting information about the admission process.
Q2: What is the fee for 2 year Distance MBA Program?
Ans: It has a fee of INR 25,570.
Q3: Do I require an entrance exam to join the distance MBA at Bharathiar University?
Ans: No entrance exam is required to join the program.
Q4: Is Bharathiar University recognized by the Distance Education Council of India?
Ans: Yes, the distance MBA program is recognized by DEC. Graduates can work in any sector both locally and internationally.
If you have any question, please ask us here – we answer every single query for students
- Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046
- Phone – (91) 0422 – 2428212
Other Related Posts
- Top 10 distance MBA Universities in Delhi
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- The very best 13 distance MBA Universities in Mumbai
- Top 11 distance MBA Universities in Bangalore
- Top 9 distance MBA Universities in Kolkotta
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit – misbahudheen kp