Bharathiar University Distance BBA Program
- Types of Courses
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Bharathiar University is a state institution that emphasizes innovation across all these topics, both at the undergraduate and graduate levels. It seeks to help students develop new ideas in business, prepare them for an MBA, as well as enable them to acquire the skills necessary to thrive in the workplace.
Types of Courses
Some of the distance BBA courses offered by Bharathiar University include:
- Management Process
- Accounting for Managers
- Office Management
- Business Environment
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Organizational Behaviors
- The minimum duration for the distance BBA program at Bharathiar University is three years.
- Candidates must have completed their study under 10 + 2 to be considered eligible for the BBA program at Bharathiar University
- Applicants can refer to the university’s official website for fee information.
- Bharathiar University’s distance BBA program is currently not recognized by the UGC.
- Bharathiar University issues and receives completed applications all year round. Application forms can be downloaded from the school’s website, obtained in person, or by post.
- Applicants can download application forms by clicking this link.
- Candidates are required to enclose payment of Rs. 150 via a Bank Challan or Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank.
- Applicants are also expected to send attested photocopies of certificates of the qualifying examination passed and a recent passport along with the enclosures.
- Alternatively, you can obtain the application form by post by sending a Demand Draft to the tune of Rs. 200 to the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46. It is recommended to submit the post with a self-addressed envelope measuring 30cmX24cm in size.
- As mentioned, application forms can also be obtained in person upon the payment of the sum of Rs. 150. Payment should be made in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore,” and is payable at Coimbatore. Payment can also be made at the Bank of India branch in Bharathiar University.
- Free Admission Help Available
Bharathiar University Contact Information
- School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University
- Tamil Nadu, India.
- Phone: +91-422-2428206
- Fax: +91-422-2423330
- Website: http://sde.b-u.ac.in; http://www.b-u.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I obtain the application form for distance BBA at Bharathiar University?
- Candidates can download the application form from the university’s website at www.b-u.ac.in, by post, or in person, as mentioned.
- What mark do I need to pass the BBA examinations?
- In order to qualify as having passed the distance BBA examination at BU, a candidate shall obtain at least 35 percent of marks in each paper.
- How can I access my result?
- Students can access results online at www.b-u.ac.in.
Other Options for Students
- SMU Distance BBA – Fee, Course, Admission
- Lovely Professional University Distance BBA Fee, Admission
- Annamalai Distance BBA Fee, Admission, Courses
- Amity Distance BBA Fee Admission Courses
- Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance BBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Priscilla Du Preez