Bharathidasan University Distance MBA – Admission, Courses, Fee, Study Centres
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Bharathidasan University’s CDE (Centre for Distance Education) was set up in 1992, primarily to cater to those candidates who could not attend the regular college for their further studies.
- Consequently, the area of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) was made comprehensive to wrap all the 4 Southern States and Union Territory (including Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka). Many study centers of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) have been set up all over India and overseas.
- This university has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- It is a private university.
Details of MBA Distance Education Courses
- Duration: 2 Years – IV Semesters
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor degree (10+2+3) with a minimum of 50% marks in Part III
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered
- Human Resource
Bharathidasan University Accreditation
- The university is not currently accreditated by UGC.
How to Apply for the Program?
The admission cycle is January- February & July – September. Documents required for admission are:
- Attested photocopies of the 10th,12th, and Graduation mark sheets/certificates
- Duly filled the online application form
- Free Admission Help Available
- The campus placement activities are regularly held twice a year for students studying in various University Departments and affiliated colleges. Mainly 3 kinds of jobs are offered by the campus placement namely dream, IT/ITES, and core placements.
MBA Fee Details
- The fees for the MBA program is INR 60,000 (as of the year 2017)
- Semester wise details could be located here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the general and maximum duration for Bharatidasan Distance MBA Program?
Ans: The general duration of this program is 2 years which consists of IV semesters.
- Q2: Is Bharatidasan distance learning MBA degree UGC approved?
Ans: No, currently the university is not approved by UGC. However, note that UGC approvals happen every year so you may check the latest status.
- Q3: How do I know more about this Distance MBA Program?
Ans: You can visit the official website of Bharatidisan University. Besides that, you can also find information on this link: Free Admission Help Available
- Q4: What is the status of Bharatidasan University?
Ans: It is a private university that is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC
- Q5: Which documents are required for admission purposes?
Ans: You will be asked to provide attested photocopies of the 10th,12th, and Graduation mark sheets/certificates. Besides that, you should also fill the application form thoroughly.
- Q6: Will you be required to undertake a project before completing the distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, all students are required to complete a project towards the end of the final year.
- Q7: Is there a placement guarantee at Bharathidasan University?
Ans: No, the institution only provides a conducive environment for the employer to recruit the students. However, the institution has consistently achieved over 90% placement success.
- Q8: How much is the application fee for distance MBA at Bharathidasan University?
Ans: Rs 1400 or Rs 950 for SC/ST category.
- Q9: Where can I obtain the application form for a distance MBA?
Ans: The prospectus can be downloaded online from the institution’s official website.
- Q10: What admission scores does the university accept for the distance MBA admission process?
Ans: The institution accepts a valid CAT scorecard.
- Q11: When should I submit my original certificates for verification?
Ans: Original certificates will be required during the interview process. Never send original documents through the post! The permissible submission channel is through the admission portal.
- Q12: Can I get educational loans to help in the payment of distance MBA program fee?
Ans: Yes, the institution is listed by State Bank of India and needy students can get cheap education loans of up to Rs 20 lakhs.
- Q13: Are there scholarship opportunities for distance MBA students?
Ans: No, the institution does not currently have scholarships for MBA students.
- Q14: Is there an age limitation to pursue a distance MBA program?
Ans: No, age is not considered during the admission process.
- Centre for Distance Education,
- Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
- Telephone 91 431 – 2407027, 2407071, 2407072 – Extension 214, 91 80 45453131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Posts
- IIM Distance Learning
- XLRI Distance Learning
- Symbiosis Distance Education
- IGNOU MBA Education
- Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide