Bharathidasan University Correspondence MBA – Fee, Eligibility and Admission
- Bharathidasan University’s CDE (Centre for Distance Education) was set up in 1992, primarily to cater to those candidates who could not attend the regular college for their further studies.
- Consequently, the area of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) was made comprehensive to wrap all the 4 Southern States and Union Territory (including Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka). Many study centers of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) have been set up all over India and overseas.
- This university has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- It is a private university.
Details of MBA Distance Education Courses
- Duration: 2 Years – IV Semesters
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor degree (10+2+3) with a minimum of 50% marks in Part III
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered
- Human Resource
Bharathidasan University Accreditation
- The university is not currently accreditated by UGC.
How to apply for the Program?
The admission cycle is January- February & July – September. Documents required for admission are:
- Attested photocopies of the 10th,12th and Graduation mark sheets/certificates
- Duly filled the online application form
- Free Admission Help Available
The campus placement activities are regularly held twice a year for students studying in various University Departments and affiliated colleges. Mainly 3 kinds of jobs are offered by the campus placement namely dream, IT/ITES and core placements.
MBA Fee details
The fees for MBA program is INR 60,000 (as of the year 2017)
Semester wise details could be located here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the general and maximum duration for Bharatidasan Distance MBA Program?
- The general duration of this program is 2 years which consists of IV semesters.
- Is Bharatidasan distance learning MBA degree UGC approved?
- No, currently the university is not approved by UGC. However, note that UGC approvals happen every year so you may check the latest status.
- How do I know more about this Distance MBA Program?
- You can visit the official website of Bharatidisan University. Besides that, you can also find information on this link: Free Admission Help Available
- What is the status of Bharatidasan University?
- It is a private university that is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC
- Which documents are required for the admission purpose?
- You will be asked to provide attested photocopies of the 10th,12th, and Graduation mark sheets/certificates. Besides that, you should also fill the application form thoroughly.
- Centre for Distance Education,
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Telephone 91 431 – 2407027, 2407071, 2407072 – Extension 214, 91 80 45453131
Other Related Posts
- IIM Distance Learning
- XLRI Distance Learning
- Symbiosis Distance Education
- IGNOU MBA Education
- Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges