Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance MBA
Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance MBA aims at providing affordable yet high quality education to underprivileged students or working class individuals, who are unable to further their education due to certain unfavorable factors.
The “Deemed to be University” goes the extra mile by offering its students the chance to study some of the most lucrative undergraduate and Masters Degree programs from its highly esteemed faculty of management sciences.
List of Courses
- M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration
- M.B.A. Master (IT) Master Of Information Technology
- M.B.A. (Executive) Executive Master Of Business Administration
Duration of Course
All MBA courses are of 2 years.
Mba Program Fee Structure
- M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration: Total program fee for the duration of 2 years costs 48500 to include Admission form fee
- M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration – (Information Technology): Total program fee for the duration of 2 years costs 48500 to include Admission form fee
- M.B.A. (Executive) Master Of Business Administration Executive: Total program fee for the duration of 2 years costs 60500 to include Admission form fee
A graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized University
Accreditation of the university
Prospective students can rest assured that the academic programs carried out by Bharati Vidyapeeth have all been certified and accredited by the University Grants Commission. The Deemed to be University has a period of recognition that spans for 2016-17 to 2017-18. See recognition form from UGC
In order to gain admission into this institution of learning, candidates should first and foremost select a course of their choice and then apply into the program. A full list of courses offered in the institution can be found in the brochure located on their website.
A provisional admission will be granted to the candidate after the said candidate has been certified eligible for admission. To meet the eligibility requirements, the following documents will be required from candidates for screening:
• Original documents of 10th and 12th mark sheet of examination and a photocopy of Mark sheets certified by the Head of the Study Centre.
• Two i-card shaped passports.
• Migration Certificate original.
• Original copy of Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination for verification.
• Original copy of Passing Certificate of previous qualifying examination for verification.
• Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate (Original)
• Gap Certificate.
• Caste Certificate.
• Experience Certificate.
• Photo Identity document.
• Age Declaration Document.
• Marriage Registration Certificate or Gazette Certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Bharati Vidyapeeth an institution for distance learning? The “Deemed to be University” also allows you bag a degree without attending lectures.
- Is it advisable to undertake Bharati Vidyapeeth’s MBA outside Maharashtra? No, candidates are advised to only take their MBA lessons within the city of Maharashtra.
- How efficient is Bharati Vidyapeeth’s learning program? Its programs are tailored to meet the standards of today’s society and are also approved by the University Grants Commission. Above all, students of the program gain recognition from employers.
- Is Bharati Vidyapeeth an institution for only Indians? Owing to the fact that the institution is located in India, coupled with all the documents required during admission process, I’d say yes to that.
- How is the regular MBA program in Bharati Vidyapeeth? Students of its regular MBA program are tutored in such an effective manner that makes them stand out when compared to students of other institutions.
- Why should I choose Bharati Vidyapeeth over other institutions of distance learning? Bharati Vidyapeeth is an institution with commitment to society. It is also affordable and offers much value.
- Is Bharati Vidyapeeth a good institution for BBA? It is quite a good institution for bagging a Bachelor in Business Administration as it has a great faculty.
- What is the quality of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s MBA Distance learning program? In terms of distance learning for MBA, the institution isn’t the best out there, but is a great option as it is affordable and gives candidates government approved programs to work with.
University Contact Details
- Head Office:
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed To Be University)
Lai Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pine – 411 030
Fax : 020 – 24339121
Website: – http://distancebharatividyapeeth.edu