Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Distance MBA aims at providing affordable yet high-quality education to underprivileged students or working-class individuals, who are unable to further their education due to certain unfavorable factors.
- The “Deemed to be University” goes the extra mile by offering its students the chance to study some of the most lucrative undergraduate and Masters Degree programs from its highly esteemed faculty of management sciences.
List of Courses Offered
- M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration
- M.B.A. Master (IT) Master Of Information Technology
- M.B.A. (Executive) Executive Master Of Business Administration
Duration of Course
- All MBA courses are for 2 years.
- M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration: Total program fee for the duration of 2 years costs 48500 to include Admission form fee
- M.B.A. Master Of Business Administration – (Information Technology): Total program fee for the duration of 2 years costs 48500 to include Admission form fee
- M.B.A. (Executive) Master Of Business Administration Executive: Total program fee for the duration of 2 years costs 60500 to include Admission form fee
- A graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized University
Accreditation of University
- Prospective students should note that the academic programs carried out by Bharati Vidyapeeth are certified and accredited by the University Grants Commission currently.
- The Deemed to be University has a period of recognition that spans for 2016-17 to 2017-18. See recognition form from UGC.
In order to gain admission into this institution of learning, candidates should first and foremost select a course of their choice and then apply to the program.
A full list of courses offered in the institution can be found in the brochure located on their website.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
Provisional admission will be granted to the candidate after the said candidate has been certified eligible for admission.
To meet the eligibility requirements, the following documents will be required from candidates for screening:
- Original documents of 10th and 12th mark sheet of examination and a photocopy of Mark sheets certified by the Head of the Study Centre.
- Two i-card-shaped passports.
- Migration Certificate original.
- Original copy of Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination for verification.
- Original copy of Passing Certificate of the previous qualifying examination for verification.
- Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Gap Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Photo Identity document.
- Age Declaration Document.
- Marriage Registration Certificate or Gazette Certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: How is Bharati Vidyapeeth an institution for distance learning?
Ans: The “Deemed to be University” also allows you to bag a degree without attending lectures.
- Q2: Is it advisable to undertake Bharati Vidyapeeth’s MBA outside Maharashtra?
Ans: No, candidates are advised to only take their MBA lessons within the city of Maharashtra.
- Q3: How efficient is Bharati Vidyapeeth’s learning program?
Ans: Its programs are tailored to meet the standards of today’s society and are also approved by the University Grants Commission. Above all, students of the program gain recognition from employers.
- Q4: Is Bharati Vidyapeeth an institution for only Indians?
Ans: Owing to the fact that the institution is located in India, coupled with all the documents required during the admission process, I’d say yes to that.
- Q5: How is the regular MBA program in Bharati Vidyapeeth?
Ans: Students of its regular MBA program are tutored in such an effective manner that makes them stand out when compared to students of other institutions.
- Q6: Why should I choose Bharati Vidyapeeth over other institutions of distance learning?
Ans: Bharati Vidyapeeth is an institution with a commitment to society. It is also affordable and offers much value.
- Q7: Is Bharati Vidyapeeth a good institution for BBA?
Ans: It is quite a good institution for bagging a Bachelor in Business Administration as it has a great faculty.
- Q8: What is the quality of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s MBA Distance learning program?
Ans: In terms of distance learning for MBA, the institution isn’t the best out there, but is a great option as it is affordable and gives candidates government-approved programs to work with.
- Q9: Is the university UGC-accredited?
Ans: Yes, the university is ranked Category 1 by UGC. It also has NAAC and DEB accreditation.
- Q10: Which documents will be accepted as proof of identity?
Ans: The institution accepts a passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate, or an Election Card as proof of identity.
- Q11: How will I pay the application fee? Is it refundable in case of application rejection?
Ans: Candidates are required to pay the application fee online using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Once paid, the fee is not refundable.
- Q12: Does the university have study centers for students undertaking distance courses?
Ans: Yes, the institution has approximately 10 study centers distributed in India. These centers offer counseling services to distance students.
- Q13: Will I have the opportunity to choose a convenient study center?
Ans: Yes, distance students are free to select study centers that will serve them best.
- Q14: Which learning techniques does the institution apply to impart knowledge to students undertaking distance programs?
Ans: The institution uses practical sessions, live lectures, guest lectures, personal contact programs, and recorded lectures.
- Q15: When are personal contact programs offered?
Ans: The PCP sessions are offered during holidays and weekends which is convenient for working professionals.
- Q16: Does the distance MBA program have age restrictions?
Ans: Yes, candidates must be at least 18 years by the time of registration. However, it has no upper age limit.
- Q17: Will the university offer accommodation when attending PCP sessions?
Ans: No, students are required to cater for their transport and accommodation expenses whenever necessary.
- Q18: Is it possible to request for assignment revaluation in case of failure?
Ans: No, the university does not have any provision for assignment revaluation.
University Contact Details
- Head Office:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed To Be University)
- Lai Bahadur Shastri Marg,
- Pine – 411 030
- Phone number: 020-24325520, 020-24325509/10
- Fax: 020 – 24339121
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: – http://distancebharatividyapeeth.edu
Other Articles You Might Like
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: rawpixel