BIMM Distance Education MBA Programs
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM) is a private institution of higher learning established in 1999. The school was formerly known as Indian Institute of Modern Management (IIMM).
- BIMM is located in Pune, Maharashtra and offers distance education.
List of Courses Offered
The courses available through the distance mode include:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Supply Chain
All BIMM distance courses have been granted the status of ‘Equivalent to MBA’ by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Duration of Course
- Duration for the distance program at BIMM is two years
- Fee BIMM distance program is paid per annum
- The annual fee for the PGDM program is Rs. 3, 30,000
- Of this amount, BIMM requires candidates to pay Rs. 55,000 (including tax) within 10 days from the day admission list is released.
- After that, successful applicants will also pay Rs. 2,93,000 within 30 days on receipt of the admission letter.
- All the payments should be made through a bank draft drawn in favor of ‘The Director, Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune’ payable at Pune.
Balaji Institute of Modern Management Accreditation
- BIMM distance courses are approved by AICTE, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, and the Government of India
How to Take Admission into BIMM
- Applications for PGDM courses at BIMM can be made online or offline
- Applicants who wish to apply online can do so by going to https://admissions.sribalajisociety.org/
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Applicants can also apply offline by obtaining the school’s application forms from the institute’s office upon making a cash payment of Rs.1000 by hand
- Alternatively, candidates can get the application forms by sending a demand draft to the tune of Rs.1000 payable at Pune. The DD should be drawn in favor of ‘President, Sri Balaji Society, Pune’
- Remember to write your full name & postal address on the backside of the DD.
- Candidates should mail all requests for application to Admission Cell, Sri Balaji Society S.No.55/2-7, Tathawade, Off Mumbai-Bangalore bypass, Pune – 411033, Maharashtra (India)
- Eligibility criteria for distance MBA at BIMM is a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for candidates in reserved category) from a university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Final year students who are confident of securing at least 50% aggregate marks may also apply
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does BIMM require students to take entrance exams?
Ans 1: Yes. BIMM requires potential students to take at least one of the following exams CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or MH-CET.
- Q2: Does BIMM provide scholarships?
Ans 2: No. BIMM does not offer scholarships.
- Q3: How can I contact the admin if I face some problems in the admission process?
Ans 3: If you face any problem in the admission process, send an email to [email protected]. You can also register your query in the online application tool.
- Q4: What are the chances of admission to BIMM if I have low academic scores?
Ans 4: The admission process is based upon the internal assessment of BIMM. The final merit list is based upon these criteria:
- Academic Scores
- Entrance Test Scores
- GD/PI/Essay Writing performance
- Q5: Can I apply for the courses offered by BIMM, I am still a student of the final year?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for the courses, if you are sure enough that you can get at least 50% aggregate marks in your final year.
- Q6: How do I register for distance courses at BIMM?
Ans: Interested candidates can either register online or offline. They are required to submit the duly-completed form together with all the required documents to the Directorate of Distance Education within the stipulated deadline.
- Q7: Are distance education students allowed to visit the institution at will?
Ans: Yes, all students are at liberty to visit the institution at any time.
- Q8: How can I regularly check my application status?
Ans: Candidates will be updated on the status of their application through the portal as well as directly through the emails provided
- Q9: Will I be required to undertake an entrance exam?
Ans: Yes, admission to any distance course requires a valid entrance exam scorecard. Some of the acceptable scores include CAT, MAT, CMAT, and MAHCET.
- Q8: Is it mandatory for candidates to have work experience?
Ans: Yes, candidates must have at least two years of working experience.
- Q9: After how long will I get my student’s card?
Ans: The card will be sent within seven days from the last day of admission. During the waiting period, the student will freely use the enrollment number to access all the services.
- Q10: Does the institution offer scholarships for distance courses?
Ans: No, the institution can only facilitate students to get education loans from specific banks in India.
- Q11: What methods does the institution use to evaluate distance students?
Ans: All students are required to pass all assignments, continuous assessment tests, practicals, group discussions, laboratory reports, and end-of-term examinations.
- Q12: Will I be required to physically appear for end-of-term examinations?
Ans: Yes, all students must acquire a hall ticket to physically attend the examination sessions.
- Q13: Which avenue does the institution have to resolve marks disputes?
Ans: In cases when the students are dissatisfied with their marks, they can request a re-evaluation upon paying a prescribed fee.
BIMM Contact Details
For further information, candidates can contact BIMM via:
- Address: Sri Balaji Society, Pune Admission Cell
- S. No. 55/2-7, Tathawade,
- Off Mumbai – Bangalore Bypass
- Pune – 411033.
- Telephone: 020-6674 1235/36, 3063 1235/36
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.bimmpune.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
- Why MBA?
- Top 10 distance MBA Universities in Delhi
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Gregory Hayes