BITS Pilani Executive MBA
- Types of Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- How to Take Admission?
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- The MBA course offered by BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani is as old as engineering courses offered by any IIT. The institution offers an Executive MBA for working professionals and every student is benefitted from the courses offered by the institution.
- However, opting for an Executive MBA from BITS Pilani with some work experience will be more beneficial to your career.
- If you are already working in any organization and are looking for opportunities to grow, an Executive MBA from BITS Pilani is a good choice for you. The institution offers an amazing course along with good industrial exposure. The faculties are also very supportive and knowledgeable.
- The institution was established in the year 1964 and currently has four campuses all around the country.
- It is a private institution and a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
- The duration of the Executive MBA offered by BITS Pilani continues for a period of 2 years. The course is a combination of both online and offline teaching.
Types of Courses Offered
- The Executive MBA course at BITS Pilani is specifically designed for working professionals. The institution offers a varied range of specializations in Executive MBA.
- MBA in Consultancy Management
- MBA in Manufacturing Management
- MBA in Quality Management
- MBA in Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
- Apart from the Executive MBA, the institution also offers certification programmes. They are listed below:
- Post Graduate Programme in the Internet of Things
- Post Graduate Programme in Big Data Engineering
Prospectus of IMT Ghaziabad
- Click here, to get the prospectus of the institution.
- BITS Pilani is one of the pioneer institutions in the country that offers distance Executive MBA courses to working professionals.
- The course fee for the year 2019 is somewhere between INR 1,50,000 to INR 2,00,000. The fee structure for the Executive MBA course offered by the institution is very low compared to other institutions in the country.
- Once a candidate is selected, he/she needs to pay INR 53,800 admission fee. This can be paid through online internet banking, debit/credit card or by demand draft.
- According to the latest update, the institution charges INR 38,000 per semester.
- The institution is accredited by The National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade “A”.
How to Take Admission?
- The simplest way to obtain the application form of the institution is by visiting the official website of the institution. It is utterly important for every candidate to note down the application number which must be mentioned on every page of the form in the space provided.
- If a candidate is already working, he/she needs to submit a content letter from the appropriate authority. Your Executive MBA application form must include attested copies of your Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Along with the attested copy, you will also have to submit photocopies of your 10th-grade result, 12th-grade result, Secondary school leaving certificate, matriculation secondary school leaving and detailed resume.
- Once you are done with the application, the candidate must send the application to the Dean of the institution.
- Along with the application, interested candidates also need to send a demand draft of INR 15000 or Bank Challan by visiting any ICICI Bank branch. Alternatively, students can also opt for online payment.
- In order to study Executive MBA from BITS Pilani, candidates must have an integrated first-class degree from BITS or any other equivalent institution.
- It is necessary for candidates to complete their Bachelor’s degree with BE or BSE. Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in their Bachelor’s degree and 1-year working experience as well.
- BITS Pilani is a well-known educational institution in the country and offers some of the best courses. Students who have completed their masters from BITS Pilani are placed in reputed MNCs all around the world.
- The distance MBA course offered by the institution is perfect for candidates who are already working, however, wants to study at the same time.
- The Executive MBA course offered by the institution is extremely flexible and cheap at the same time. If you are looking for a well-known institution for your Masters however want to continue with your current job, BITS Pilani is perfect for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is doing MBA from BITS Pilani worth? How will it help my career?
Ans: The first thing that we would like to mention is that it is totally worth doing an Executive MBA from BITS Pilani. The college is well-known and offers an amazing education.
Students from this college are well placed and working at various locations throughout the globe. It is very obvious that studying from BITS Pilani will help you to grow in your career.
- Q2: How is the MBA for working professionals from BITS Pilani?
Ans: BITS Pilani is a very old institution, just like IITs in India. The MBA course for working professionals has been very beneficial over the years, more than 60% of the students in batch 2015 were already working.
The classes are well-arranged and are equally beneficial for freshers and no-freshers. Studying from BITS Pilani will surely be helpful since the institution gives a lot of exposure to the industry through various guest lectures and seminars.
- Address: Practice School Division
- BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus
- JhunJhunu District, Rajasthan
- PIN – 333031
- Phone: +91-1596-255247 +91-1596-242090
- Email: email@example.com