BLS Institute of Management Distance Learning
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- BLS Institute of Management is a private University located in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The school was set up in 1997 to provide quality education in the area of management and information technology.
List of Courses Offered
The courses available through the distance model at BLS Institute of Management include:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PGDM Human Resource
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM International Business
- PGDM Production and Operation
Duration of Course
- The PGDM program can be completed within two years
- The fee for the PGDM program at BLSIM is 4.80 Lacs only
- BLS Institute of Management has the approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to offer education through the distance mode.
How to Take Admission into BLSIM
- Applicants are required to contact the BLS Institute of Management for information regarding the procedure for admission into the PGDM program at BLSIM.
- Free Admission Help Available
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Eligibility for BLSIM’s PGDM program is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in total
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does the BLS Institute of Management offer placement opportunities to students?
Ans 1: Yes. BLSIM offers 100% placement guarantee upon successful completion of the PGDM program.
- Q2: What type of institution is the BLS Institute if Management?
Ans 2: BLS is a private institution.
- Q 3: What are the number of seats available for the PGDM Program at BLS Institute?
Ans: There are a total of 240 seats available for the PGDM program at BLS Institute.
- Q 4: Is the BLS PGDM program approved?
Ans: The PGDM program offered by the BLS Institute is approved by AICTE.
- Q 5: Does CAT Scorecard required for admission in the PGDM program at BLS Institute?
Ans: Yes, Without the CAT scorecard, you cannot get admission to the PGDM program. You can also submit XAT or MAT scores instead of CAT.
- Q 6: What if I do not appear for the GD/PI for the PGDM admission?
Ans: A candidate, who fails to appear in person on the notified date & time for GD/PI will not get the admission. He/she may be considered provided the seat is available.
- Q7: How can I apply for a distance learning program at the BLS Institute of Management?
Ans: Interested candidates can apply for courses of their choice either online or offline.
- Q8: How will I obtain the application form/prospectus?
Ans: The form is available online as well as at the Directorate of Distance Education, BLS Institute.
- Q9: How do I pay for the application fee?
Ans: Candidates can either write a demand draft in favor of the BLS Institute of Management or pay online using Net Banking, Debit Draft, or Credit Card.
- Q10: How do I check the accreditation status of the BLS Institute of Management?
Ans: You can check the status by visiting the institution’s website and confirming on the UGC website. UGC has a detailed list of all accredited institutions in India.
- Q11: How do I ensure that my application for a distance learning program is successful?
Ans: To be successful, candidates are required to read the prospectus carefully and only apply if they are eligible. Additionally, they should include all the documents required and submit them within the stipulated deadline.
- Q12: Can I apply for more than one distance learning program?
Ans: Yes, candidates are allowed to apply for more than one program. However, they can only undertake one at a time to comply with UGC requirements.
- Q13: Can I pursue a distance course if I do not possess the original graduation certificate?
Ans: You can apply for the program of your choice even without the original certificate. However, you should strive to acquire it before the document verification process failure to which your admission may be nullified.
- Q14: Will I be required to attend lessons physically? If so, will the institution offer accommodation?
Ans: No, most of the courses have a distance learning module where the students can access the learning materials from a location of their choice. However, there are a few instances where students will be required to attend personal contact programs for a few hours.
- Q15: Is the program open for international candidates?
- Q16: Does the institution guarantee placement for distance programs students?
Ans: The institution has an elaborate in-house placement cell that equips students with the necessary interview skills and links them to potential employers. While it achieves a significantly high success rate, the institution does not guarantee placement opportunities.
BLSIM Contact Details
For any inquiries, candidates can contact the management of BLSIM through:
- Address: Opposite Mohan Meakins Factory,
- Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad,
- Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 0120-4192500
- Fax: 0120-4192519, 4192535
- SMS: BLS to 53030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.bslim.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Executive vs Part-Time vs Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- Why MBA?
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Mari Helin