Chaudhary Devi Lal University Distance MBA
- The Chaudhary Devi Lal University is a higher institution of learning that was established in April 2003 by the government of Haryana.
- The school was named after the former Deputy Prime Minister of India.
- The Chaudhary Devi Lal University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC) in New Delhi. As a result, the Council approves of the course run by the university’s distance learning center.
- The institution offers a convenient timing for lectures, excellent student support, and a culture that encourages learning. The language of instruction is both English and Hindu.
- It is a State University.
Types of Courses Offered
Courses offered for the Chaudhary Devi Lal University distance MBA program include:
Post Graduate Courses:
- Master of Business Administration
Post Graduate Diploma:
- P.G. Diploma in Business Management
- The general MBA program takes two years to complete, while the P.G. Diploma in Business Management course takes one year.
- The requirement for eligibility for the MBA program is graduation and lateral entry to the second year for either PGDBM or PGDBA.De
- Course fee for both Chaudhary Devi Lal University distance mode MBA program and P.G Diploma in Business Management course include:
|Fee||Amount (Rs.) (per annum)|
All payments are made through a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of the school’s registrar, payable at Sirsa or the University’s cash counter.
Chaudhary Devi Lal University Accreditation Proof
The Chaudhary Devi Lal University is accredited by UGC. Here’s the screenshot:
- To apply, prospective students should obtain the prospectus, which contains all relevant information, and the application form from the office of the Director, University Centre for Distance Learning, Chaudhary Devi Lal University. Sirsa-125055 (Haryana).
- Forms can be obtained on cash payment of Rs.200/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/BC/PH/SBC/Economically Backward applicants from General Castes Category of Haryana) at the counter.
- You can also obtain the form by post by sending a crossed demand draft to the tune of Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/BC/PH/SBC/Economically Backward Persons from General Castes Category of Haryana). The draft should be drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa payable at Sirsa (Haryana).”
- Another option is to download the application form from the Chaudhary Devi Lal University website at https://www.cdlu.ac.in.
- If you prefer this option, you will also need to send the completed application form with a draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/BC/PH/SBC/Economically Backward Persons from General Castes Category of Haryana). The draft should also be drawn in favor of the school’s registrar using the format given above.
- Applicants should make sure to complete the application form in their own handwriting using a blue or black color ball pen. The forms must be filled using capital letters and in English.
- Also, remember to affix a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How is Chaudhary Devi Lal University for Distance Education?
The Distance education of Chaudhary Devi Lal University is quite popular. The fee structure is affordable as well as the faculty is highly-qualified. This university is definitely a good option for distance education.
Q2: What kind of courses are offered by CDLU?
- The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in different fields such as Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Bachelor of Physical Education, Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Law, Postgraduate courses including Master of Business Administration, Master of Arts, Master of Computer Application, Master of Commerce, Master of Physical Education, Master of Science, Master of Technology.
- CDLU has a total of 16 academic departments, which offer 21 careers oriented and specialized courses to the students. It also offers job-oriented courses through distance education.
Q3: Does CDLU has its own library?
Yes, CDLU has its extensive and fully functional library. The Library has a total collection of several thousands of books regarding several courses that are offered at the university. Further to make distance education more knowledgeable and for the convenience of the students of distance education, a separate library is established with the reference books for various programmes being run under University Centre for Distance Learning.
Q4: What is the status of Chaudhary Devi Lal University?
It is a state university and accredited by UGC. Besides that, it is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi. The Distance Education Council has provisionally recognized the course run by University Center for Distance Learning.
Q5: Does the Chaudhary Devi Lal University provides hostel facility?
Yes, CDLU provides hostel facility to students. At present, there are five hostels in the University: three for girls and two for boys, namely, Harki Devi Bhawan (Girls Hostel-I), Kalpana Chawla Bhawan (Gils Hostel-II), Lala Lajpat Rai Bhawan (Boys Hostel-I) and Sardar Patel Bhawan (Boys Hostel-II).
- Address: University Centre for Distance Learning, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa-125055 (Haryana).
- Website: https://www.cdlu.ac.in/
Other Related Posts for Students
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- Cheapest Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- NMIMS Distance Learning MBA