Chaudhary Devi Lal University Distance MBA – Fee, Admission, and Placement
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Chaudhary Devi Lal University is a higher institution of learning that was established in April 2003 by the government of Haryana.
- The school was named after the former Deputy Prime Minister of India.
- The Chaudhary Devi Lal University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC) in New Delhi. As a result, the Council approves of the course run by the university’s distance learning center.
- The institution offers a convenient timing for lectures, excellent student support, and a culture that encourages learning. The language of instruction is both English and Hindu.
- It is a State University.
Types of Courses Offered
Courses offered for the Chaudhary Devi Lal University distance MBA program include:
Post Graduate Courses:
- Master of Business Administration
Post Graduate Diploma:
- P.G. Diploma in Business Management
- The general MBA program takes two years to complete, while the P.G. Diploma in Business Management course takes one year.
- The requirement for eligibility for the MBA program is graduation and lateral entry to the second year for either PGDBM or PGDBA.De
- Course fee for both Chaudhary Devi Lal University distance mode MBA program and P.G Diploma in Business Management course include:
- All payments are made through a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of the school’s registrar, payable at Sirsa, or the University’s cash counter.
Chaudhary Devi Lal University Accreditation Proof
- The Chaudhary Devi Lal University is accredited by UGC. Here’s the screenshot:
- To apply, prospective students should obtain the prospectus, which contains all relevant information, and the application form from the office of the Director, University Centre for Distance Learning, Chaudhary Devi Lal University. Sirsa-125055 (Haryana).
100% Free Admission Guidance in 30 Seconds
100% Free Admission Guidance in 30 Seconds
- Forms can be obtained on cash payment of Rs.200/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/BC/PH/SBC/Economically Backward applicants from General Castes Category of Haryana) at the counter.
- You can also obtain the form by post by sending a crossed demand draft to the tune of Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/BC/PH/SBC/Economically Backward Persons from General Castes Category of Haryana). The draft should be drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa payable at Sirsa (Haryana).”
- Another option is to download the application form from the Chaudhary Devi Lal University website at https://www.cdlu.ac.in.
- If you prefer this option, you will also need to send the completed application form with a draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/BC/PH/SBC/Economically Backward Persons from General Castes Category of Haryana). The draft should also be drawn in favor of the school’s registrar using the format given above.
- Applicants should make sure to complete the application form in their own handwriting using a blue or black color ball pen. The forms must be filled using capital letters and in English.
- Also, remember to affix a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: How is Chaudhary Devi Lal University for Distance Education?
Ans: The Distance education of Chaudhary Devi Lal University is quite popular. The fee structure is affordable as well as the faculty is highly qualified. This university is definitely a good option for distance education.
- Q2: What kind of courses are offered by CDLU?
Ans: The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in different fields such as Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Bachelor of Physical Education, Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Law, Postgraduate courses including Master of Business Administration, Master of Arts, Master of Computer Application, Master of Commerce, Master of Physical Education, Master of Science, Master of Technology.
CDLU has a total of 16 academic departments, which offer 21 careers oriented and specialized courses to the students. It also offers job-oriented courses through distance education.
- Q3: Does CDLU has its own library?
Ans: Yes, CDLU has its extensive and fully functional library. The Library has a total collection of several thousands of books regarding several courses that are offered at the university.
Further to make distance education more knowledgeable and for the convenience of the students of distance education, a separate library is established with the reference books for various programs being run under the University Centre for Distance Learning.
- Q4: What is the status of Chaudhary Devi Lal University?
Ans: It is a state university and accredited by UGC. Besides that, it is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi. The Distance Education Council has provisionally recognized the course run by University Center for Distance Learning.
- Q5: Does the Chaudhary Devi Lal University provides hostel facility?
Ans: Yes, CDLU provides hostel facilities to students. At present, there are five hostels in the University: three for girls and two for boys, namely, Harki Devi Bhawan (Girls Hostel-I), Kalpana Chawla Bhawan (Gils Hostel-II), Lala Lajpat Rai Bhawan (Boys Hostel-I) and Sardar Patel Bhawan (Boys Hostel-II).
- Q6: Is the Chaudhary Devi Lal University approved to offer distance courses?
Ans: Yes, the university is approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC) to offer distance courses.
- Q7: Does the university hold personal contact programs?
Ans: Yes, the university has PCP at various university teaching departments, affiliated colleges, and other government colleges.
- Q8: Is it mandatory to attend the PCP?
Ans: Students are required to attend several PCP sessions where they can get clarifications, ask questions, and interact with instructors. However, it is not mandatory to attend all the sessions.
- Q9: Is there an option to have Hindi as the medium of instruction?
Ans: Yes, the university offers two official language instructions; Hindi and English. However, most written materials are in English.
- Q10: Will I be allowed to resit an exam after a fail?
Ans: Yes, students who fail to achieve the minimum pass mark (40%) will be required to resit the exams after payment of a resit fee.
- Q11: What are the evaluation techniques available for the distance MBA program at the institution?
Ans: All students are required to undertake assignments, continuous assessments tests, project work, and end of semester exams. They must achieve the minimum pass mark (40% for exams and 50% for projects) to graduate.
- Q12: How will I obtain the application form?
Ans: Interested candidates will obtain the form online through the university’s official website after paying Rs 200 (Rs 50 for SC/ST/PWD).
- Q13: Which is the preferred payment method for the application fee?
Ans: Candidates are required to include a Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa, and payable at Sirsa.
- Q14: How are the study materials supplied to distance MBA students?
Ans: Students get their study materials in two or three installments sent to their preferred location. Also, they can obtain these materials during the PCP sessions.
- Q15: Which documents will be required during the application process?
Ans: Candidates are required to attach attested copies of proof of date of birth, certificate of proforma (for SC candidates), certificate of qualifying exams, academic certificates of all levels of education.
- Address: University Centre for Distance Learning,
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa-125055 (Haryana).
- Website: https://www.cdlu.ac.in/
Other Related Posts for Students
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- Cheapest Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- NMIMS Distance Learning MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit – cbarbalis