Data Science Courses in Ahmedabad Jobs, Salary and Details You Need to Know!
|Data Science Courses in Ahmedabad||Details (INR)|
|MICA||1,00,000/- + GST|
|ITS Data Solutions||Available upon request|
|Parul University||95,000 annually|
|Gujarat Technological University||25,000|
|Institute of Advanced Research||38,000|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- IIM Ahmedabad
- Victoria University
- Ahmedabad University
- Imarticus Learning
- ITS Data Solutions
- AURO University
- Parul University
- Gujarat Technological University
- Institute of Advanced Research
- Data Science Courses in Ahmedabad Quora
- Related Posts
- Data Analytics – Free Guidance Available!
Did you know that data science is one of the programmes that have the brightest future in the job market? Well, organizations are collecting more data as technology advances. As such, having data analytics skills will enable you to take up numerous job opportunities in the future. If you need data science courses in Ahmedabad, then this is your article.
Data Science Courses in Ahmedabad
1. IIM Ahmedabad
- Introduction: IIM Ahmedabad is a business institution located in Gujarat, India. It was established in 1961. The institution was also accorded the Institute of National Importance status by the Ministry of Human Resource, Government of India in 2017.
- Courses Offered: ePost Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics (ePGD-ABA).
- Courses Objective: This is a hybrid programme that mixes online and in-campus learning techniques. It targets working professionals with a minimum of two years of experience. The programme integrates machine learning, cloud computing, and data analytics in public policy, operations, HR, marketing, and finance.
- Fees: The total programme fee is Rs. 10,00,000/- (Including all applicable taxes)
- Duration: 16 months
- Accreditations: The institution is recognized by UGC. It was ranked first among management schools in India by NIRF.
2. Victoria University
- Introduction: Victoria University is an international private institution located in Ahmedabad. It collaborates with Ganpat University to offer various programmes in India.
- Courses Offered: Masters of Business Analytics
- Courses Objective: This programme was designed to enable professionals to gain leadership and data analytic skills. It trains them to become experts in enterprise resource management planning systems and other organizational techniques. It guarantees industry qualifications in SAP solutions and on-the-job training.
- Fees: The total program fee is Rs. 6,89,500 payable in three installments. Students with an unrelated bachelor’s degree will be required to pay an extra Rs. 55,000.
- Duration: Varies based on study plan (full-time/part-time mode)
- Accreditations: Victoria University is not recognized by UGC. However, it collaborates with UGC-recognised Ganpat University. It is ranked among the top 2% of universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World Rankings.
3. Ahmedabad University
- Introduction: Ahmedabad University is a private, not-for-profit institution located in Gujarat, India. It was established by the Ahmedabad Education Society in 2009. The institution has three schools and five different centres.
- Courses Offered: Masters of Sciences and Engineering (Data Science and Analytics Specialisation).
- Courses Objective: This programme equips students with machine learning, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and data analytics skills.
- Fees: The total programme is Rs. 1,73,000.
- Duration: 2 years
- Accreditations: The institution is UGC-recognised. It initiated its National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accreditation process in 2019.
4. MICA (Online)
- Introduction: MICA is a business institution located in Ahmedabad, India. It was registered in 1991 as an autonomous, not-for-profit institute of higher learning. It has a wide array of programmes in strategic marketing, communication, and management.
- Courses Offered: Advanced Certificate Programme in Market Research & Data Analytics (ACPMRDA) – Online
- Courses Objective: This programme enables participants to establish a strong foundation in data analytics and market research. It introduces them to practical approaches in using data analysis tools to analyze and interpret data.
- Fees: The total programme fee is Rs. 1,00,000/- + GST for Indian participants and USD 2,200 for international students.
- Duration: 11 months
- Accreditations: The institution’s business programmes are accredited by AICTE and the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
5. Imarticus Learning
- Introduction: Imarticus Learning is a technology-driven institution that offers short-term tech and business courses.
- Courses Offered: Post Graduate Programme in Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Courses Objective: It targets both fresh graduates and professionals with less than 5 years of work experience. The programme imparts data science skills and enhances student’s decision-making skills.
- Fees: Rs. 2,15,000 for both online and offline modules (10% waiver upon full fee payment). It is also payable in 3 installments of Rs. 63,333 or a 0% EMI facility starting from Rs. 11,189 per month.
- Duration: Flexible depending on the module selected
- Accreditations: Imarticus Learning is not UGC-accredited.
- Introduction: FingerTips is an organization that offers market-driven programmes in collaboration with universities in India. It offers its Masters Degree in Data Science Skills in Collaboration with Jain ( a Deemed-to-be-University). It also has a network of alumni that help in offering placements and post-programme mentorship.
- Courses Offered: Masters in Data Science Skills Programme
- Courses Objective: It imparts advanced skills in data visualization, data mining, data analysis, deep learning, Machine Learning, and artificial intelligence. They also get hands-on experience using Python, T, and Power BI.
- Fees: Rs. 74,990 for the online course and Rs. 79,990 for the offline course. An EMI facility is available starting at Rs. 4,999 per month (with HDFC, SBI, and Axis Bank).
- Duration: 6 months
- Accreditations: UGC-recognised online degree (Jain University). Also accredited by NAAC “A+” Grade.
7. ITS Data Solutions
- Introduction: ITS Data Solutions offer market-oriented training in computer and certification programmes. It boasts more than 20 years of education training and more than 10,000 students. The institution is authorized by Oracle University to train in Ahmedabad. Participants can either choose Live Online Instructor-Led Training or Live Classroom Training.
- Courses Offered: Data Science Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence
- Courses Objective: The programme aims at working professionals who intend to build a career in data science and analytics. Participants are required to have basic knowledge of probability and statistics. They are trained in data visualization & analysis using R and Python.
- Fees: Available upon request
- Duration: 80 hours/ 26 modules
- Accreditations: This is a privately-held institution and it is not recognized by UGC. It offers certification programmes in collaboration with organizations such as Oracle, Linux, and Java.
8. AURO University
- Introduction: AURO University is a private institution located in Surat, Gujarat, India. It was established by the Rama family in 2011 under the Gujarat Private Universities Act of 2011.
- Courses Offered: PGD in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Courses Objective: This programme has an all-inclusive curriculum that helps participants to automate processes using AI. It integrates data science to enable students to master the skills of big data, machine learning, and data visualization. It uses R programming, Hadoop, Python MapReduce, Spark, HIVE, and PIG statistical tools.
- Fees: The total fee for the programme is Rs. 1,81,000/- payable in 3 installments. Students will also be required to pay a refundable programme deposit of Rs. 10,000
- Duration: 1 year
- Accreditations: The institution is accredited by UGC and AICTE
9. Parul University
- Introduction: Parul University is a private institution located in Gujarat, India. It was established in 2009 and given the university status in 2015. The institution was awarded the best university in placement by ASSOCHAM.
- Courses Offered: MBA in Big Data Analytics
- Courses Objective: This programme merges business with artificial intelligence and information management. Participants specialize in Big Data Analytics to ensure that they get the knowledge in collecting, analyzing, and processing raw data to gain crucial insights on business operations and decision-making. It equips them with skills to use analytical tools, prediction algorithms, forecasting methods, among other techniques.
- Fees: Rs. 95,000 annually
- Duration: 2 years
- Accreditations: The institution is recognized by UGC and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
10. Gujarat Technological University
- Introduction: Gujarat Technological University is a state institution located in Gujarat State, India. It was established in 2007 and is headed by the Gujarat State Government. The institution is affiliated with more than 486 colleges.
- Courses Offered: Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science
- Courses Objective: This programme equips participants with data analysis & visualization techniques. It comprises Machine Learning, Programming in Python, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, and Data Analytics using R.
- Fees: The total fee for the programme is Rs. 25,000 (Rs.12,500 per semester)
- Duration: 1 year
- Accreditations: This institution is accredited by UGC
11. Institute of Advanced Research
- Introduction: IAR is a private university located in Gujarat, India. It was established by the Puri Foundation for Education (PFE), India through the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2011.
- Courses Offered: MSc in Data Science
- Courses Objective: This programme comprises core courses and electives. Students get skills in Parallel Computing, Big Data & Hadoop, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Statistical Inference among others. Participants will be equipped to analyze data and use it to make critical decisions.
- Fees: Rs. 38,000 and USD 2000 for overseas students. Students will also be required to pay Rs. 1000 application fee (Rs. 500 for SC/ST category) and Rs. 10,000 registration fee (Rs. 5000 for SC/ST categories).
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Accreditations: This institution is recognized by UGC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the difference between data science and machine learning?
Ans: Data science aims at using scientific approaches to extract meaning and get insights from data. It combines business management, information technology, and data analysis/modeling.
Some of the skills needed for data scientists include statistics, data visualization, programming languages (such as R and Python), big data tools (such as PIG, HIVE, and Hadoop), SQL databases, and data mining.
On the other hand, Machine Learning (ML) refers to techniques applied by data scientists to create models that can learn data and provide solutions to complex problems.
By using ML, data scientists can make predictions on complex situations in a reliable way. ML engineers must have skills such as statistical modeling, data architecture design, data evaluation & modeling, computer science fundamentals, and natural language processing skills.
Q2. Can I get a job after a data science course in Ahmedabad?
Ans: Yes, several opportunities exist for data science graduates. A majority of graduates get jobs in the IT, Automotive, and Consultancy sectors. They take up roles such as data analytics experts, data security experts, business analysts, and members of predictive data-making committees. On average, data scientists earn Rs. 7- Rs 9 Lakhs annually.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
Data Science Courses in Ahmedabad Quora
Data science is one of the most popular programmes in Ahmedabad. As a result, many prospective students are looking up the course online on platforms such as Quora. If you desperately need information about data science courses in Ahmedabad, then this article will answer all your questions.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Top 10 Data Science and Analytics Colleges in Chennai
- Best 10 Data Science Colleges in Delhi
- Best Government-funded Data Science Courses in India
- Best Data Science and Analytics Colleges in Kolkata
- Top 10 Data Science Courses in Hyderabad
Image Credit: Jeet Patel