Best Data Science Courses in Pune with Placements
|10 Best Data Science Courses in Pune with Placements||Details (INR)|
|Symbiosis Skills and Open University||Rs 1,85,000/- per year|
|SCIT||Rs. 3,00,000 per annum|
|DY Patil International University||Rs. 50,000|
|Deccan Education Society (DES)||Rs. 60,000 all-inclusive|
|CDAC||Rs. 97,750/- plus GST|
|Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune||Rs 4 Lakh (approx)|
|3RI Technologies||Available upon request|
|Simplilearn||Rs 2,37, 932|
|Seven Mentor||Available upon request|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Symbiosis Skills & Open University
- Symbiosis Center for Information Technology
- ExcelR Pune
- DY Patil International University
- Deccan Education Society
- Center for Development of Advanced Computing
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
- 3RI Technologies
- Seven Mentor
- Data Analytics Courses in Pune Quora
- Related Posts
- Data Analytics – Free Guidance Available!
There has been a shift in how data science is perceived. The use of data analytic approaches has been adopted in many organizations. It has been used in getting insights that enhance the overall operation’s efficacy. If you want to adapt to this global shift, you should pursue a data science programme. Here are data science courses in Pune.
Data Science Courses Offered in Pune
- Introduction: Symbiosis Skills and Open University is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It was established by the Symbiosis Open Education Society to offer distance and online programmes. It offers diploma, degree, and certificate programmes in different sectors, including data science.
- Courses Offered: MSc. Data Science
- Courses Objective: This programme is designed to help students develop their skills in data and business analytics. It integrates basic communication and presentation courses as well as advanced analytic courses.
- Fees: The annual programme fee is Rs 1,85,000/- per year for Indian nationals and Rs. 2,25,000 for NRI. Students will also be required to pay a non-refundable admission registration fee of Rs. 1,000.
- Duration: 2 years full-time programme
- Accreditations: This private institution is accredited by UGC
- Introduction: SCIT is a constituent of Symbiosis International that was established under section 3 of the UGC Act of 1956, Government of India. It is the premier business institution and it specializes in training business professionals on IT and decision-making courses.
- Courses Offered: Masters of Business Administration (Data Science and Data Analytics)
- Courses Objective: This programme targets management professionals with an interest in data science and analytics. It trains them on how to use their data in making crucial decisions. Students will gain hands-on experience in using statistical tools to analyze data and make useful inferences.
- Fees: Rs. 3,00,000 per annum.
- Duration: 2-year full-time residential programme
- Accreditations: The institution is recognized by UGC and accredited by NAAC with an “A” Grade.
3. ExcelR Pune
- Introduction: ExcelR is an institution that offers data-related certification programmes. It works in association with institutions and organizations globally. The institution’s working rationale ensures that students have access to state-of-the-art facilities for hands-on experience.
- Courses Offered: Certified Business Analytics / Data Science Course Training Program
- Courses Objective: This programme is offered in conjunction with SGIT, Steinbeis University, Germany. It aims at equipping students with data analytic skills that will help them make data-driven decisions, thus improving their efficacy.
- Fees: Rs. 57,800 for classroom lessons, Rs. 49,999 for live virtual classroom, and Rs. 20,999 for self-paced learning.
- Duration: 6 months
- Accreditations: ExcelR is not accredited by UGC. It works with accredited organizations and institutions to ensure that students access the best learning facilities.
- Introduction: DY Patil University is a state-private institution located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 2018 and it offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes.
- Courses Offered: Data Science Certification Training -R Programming
- Courses Objective: This programme trains participants on how to use data analytics tools and techniques to make evidence-based decisions. It introduces participants to Python, R, and Excel data analytic approaches.
- Fees: Approximately Rs. 50,000
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Accreditations: This is a state private university recognized by UGC
- Introduction: Deccan Education Society (DES) was established in 1884 and registered in 1885. It partners with organizations such as IBM to offer Data Science, Business Analytics, and Business Intelligence programmes.
- Courses Offered: IBM Certification in Business Analytics
- Courses Objective: This programme aims at equipping participants with skills that will enable them to automate their processes. It integrates data analytics courses that impart insights necessary in making data-driven decisions.
- Fees: Rs. 60,000 all-inclusive
- Duration: 4 months maximum
- Accreditations: This skill development institute is not recognized by UGC.
- Introduction: CDAC is the premier research & development organization in India. It was established by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to enhance research in IT and associated areas.
- Courses Offered: PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
- Courses Objective: This programme aims at exploring the fundamental concepts of big data analytics. It uses advanced analytical, decision-making, and operation research tools and techniques to analyze and solve problems.
- Fees: Rs. 97,750/- plus GST
- Duration: 800 hours
- Accreditations: Recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India as a skill development training institute.
- Introduction: ADYPU is a private university situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It belongs to the DY Patil Group. The institution was established in 2015 under the Maharashtra Government Act of 1025.
- Courses Offered: M.Tech Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
- Courses Objective: The programme is designed to help participants to understand advanced applications of AI and Machine Learning. It also introduces them to the basics of data science principles, techniques, and tools. It trains them on how to automate systems for the enhancement of efficacy.
- Fees: Rs 4 Lakh (approx)
- Duration: 2 years
- Accreditations: Approved by UGC
- Introduction: 3RI Technologies is a leading online/classroom instruction that specializes in offering skill development programmes since 2010. It is recognized as one of the best training technology training institutes in India.
- Courses Offered: Data Science Training
- Courses Objective: This is a short programme that aims at offering data analytics skills to professionals. It trains them on how to use various statistical tools and techniques to analyze and interpret data. Participants will learn the basics of using data to make critical organizational decisions.
- Fees: Available upon request
- Duration: 4 months
- Accreditations: ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Introduction: Simplilearn is an online Bootcamp and certification courses provider established in 2010. It offers the most sought-after skills in the data science industry to boost the performance and efficacy of managers. It partners with institutions such as Purdue University and IBM to provide the best learning infrastructure.
- Courses Offered: Post Graduate Program in Data Science
- Courses Objective: This programme aims at equipping students with data analytics skills that will boost their managerial and data-making capabilities. They get skills on how to use statistical tools such as NumPy, Pandas, Python, R, and Tableau.
- Fees: Rs 2,37, 932/ USD 2,800
- Duration: 12 months (5-10 hours per week)
- Accreditations: Ranked the best data science programme by Economics Times
10. Seven Mentor
- Introduction: Seven Mentor is a Data Science Institute located in Pune. It offers short certification programmes that enable professionals to adapt to the changing business environment.
- Courses Offered: Data Science Certification
- Courses Objective: This short programme is designed for all individuals interested in data science, business analytics, and IT. It offers the basics of data analytic tools and trains the participants on how to make data-driven business decisions.
- Fees: Available upon request (depends on the batch timing and type – regular/ weekend)
- Duration: 90-110 hours
- Accreditations: The certification is accredited by all major Global Companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Which is the best data analytics programme in Pune?
Ans: Several institutions offer data science and analytics programmes in Pune. These institutions are either UGC-accredited or an IT company that specializes in training IT-related courses. One of the most popular data science institutions in Pune is Symbiosis Skills and Open University. This university is UGC-accredited.
Q2: Who is eligible for a data analytics course in Pune?
Ans: The eligibility depends on the type of data analytics programme on offer. For a postgraduate programme, candidates must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination undertaken from a recognized university. On the other hand, some certification courses do not require any background in data science. However, candidates must have an interest in IT.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
Data Analytics Courses in Pune Quora
Pune has many organizations that seek data scientist professionals. However, there are not enough trained data specialists in India. As such, Data Analytic Course is one of the most sought-after programmes in Quora. If you’re struggling to get all the information you need about data analytics in Pune, then this article is for you!
Other Articles You Might Like
- Best Data Science Colleges in Bangalore
- Best Data Science and Analytics Colleges in Delhi
- Data Science and Analytics Colleges in Chennai
- Best Data Science Colleges in Kerala
- Beginner’s Guide to Data Science & Analytics
Image Credit: Swapnil Potdar