Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya was established in 1964 to enhance the intellect of the people of Indore.
- Named after the famous and benevolent ruler of Malwa, Devi Ahilya Bayi Holkar, DAVV was formerly known as the University of Indore, before it underwent a name change in 1988.
- The Directorate of Distance Education runs Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya’s distance learning program.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is a State University.
Type of Courses
The programs offered at DAVV include:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Production
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Energy Management (EM)
- PG Diploma in Energy Management
- The master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, and Production requires four semesters (two years) to complete.
- Similarly, the MBA in Energy Management (EM) program is a part-time 6 Semester course that can be completed in three years.
- MBA in Energy Management (EM) is designed mainly for working engineers, prospective energy auditors as well as energy managers.
- In the same vein, the PG Diploma in Energy Management course is a part-time program that requires at least three semesters (One year, six-months) to complete.
- The students must have a Bachelor’s Degree with aggregate marks of 45% in any discipline. Age is not an issue for admission.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Accreditation
- The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is accredited with the grade “A” By the NAAC.
- The fee for the MBA course at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is paid on a per-semester basis. The structure is as given below:
- The fee will be paid in addition to the exam fee (Rs. 2,500) and registration form fee (Rs. 500). The registration form fee will be paid once.
- Semester fees should be paid online via www.mponline.gov.in.
How to Take Admission
- Candidates can obtain new admission forms from www.mponline.gov.in or send a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500 drawn in favor of “Registration Self Finance Other School / Institute” to enroll in the course. The demand draft is payable at Indore.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Applicants should send downloaded completed application form along with a demand draft bearing the appropriate amount.
- Busy professionals who wish to enlist for DVV distance MBA will be required to attend counseling classes. However, attendance is not compulsory.
- Applicants are required to bring two copies of their documents alongside originals for counseling. These documents include Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation; Copy of online Registration; 2 passport-size photographs; M.P. Domicile certificates; Migration Certificate; Gap Certificate; and Cast Certificate where applicable.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: I want to do MBA in Disaster Management from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Is it worth it?
Ans: Yes, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance MBA has a good academic record. You can do MBA in Disaster Management in Distance mode.
- Q2: Am I eligible for the MBA program in distance mode at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, My age is 32?
Ans: Age is not an issue when you apply for the MBA program in distance mode according to UGC norms. Go Ahead and apply for the program.
- Q3: Is Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is accredited with the grade “A” By the NAAC. A proof of it is attached above.
- Q4: What is the fee structure for MBA program in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?
Ans: The total fee for the MBA program is 9500. However, For MBA in Energy Management and PG Diploma in Energy Management is 12,000.
- Q5: What are the placements opportunities at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance MBA?
Ans: Many companies visit for the placements of the students but it totally depends upon student ability.
- Q6: What is the process to apply for Distance MBA program?
Ans: To get admission forms you have to visit www.mponline.gov.in. A demand draft must be attached to the admission form at the time of submission and a copy of the required documents.
- Q7: Is Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya recognized?
Ans: Yes, the institution is recognized by UGC and the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Its distance programs are approved by the Distance Education Council of India.
- Q8: How do I apply for a distance MBA at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya online?
Ans: Interested candidates can visit the institution’s official website and click on the admission link. You’ll be prompted to provide certain application details to create your portal. Ensure that all the details that you provide are accurate.
- Q9: What are the documents required when applying for a distance MBA?
Ans: Candidates must provide valid mark sheets for the 10th-12th grade, transfer certificate, graduation certificate, and passport size photographs.
- Q10: How much is the application fee for distance MBA at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya and how I am expected to pay it?
Ans: The application fee for distance MBA is Rs 500 and the candidates can pay using a demand draft or Net Banking.
- Q11: What documents are admissible as proof of residence during the application process?
Ans: Candidates can provide several documents as proof of residence including Identity Card, Aadhar Card, College ID card, PAN Card, Driving License, or Passport.
- Q12: When can I attend counseling sessions held at my study centre?
Ans: Counselling sessions are conducted every Sunday (9:30 am to 2:00 pm).
- Q13: How will I get my enrollment number and identity card after registration?
Ans: Students will be given an enrollment number immediately after registration. After a week, the identity card will be available for collection from the student’s study centre.
- Q14: How will I get Self Learning Materials (SLM)?
Ans: All the learning materials will be sent to the study centres. Alternatively, they can be sent to the student’s specific address upon request. In that case, the student is expected to cater for the postage charges.
- Registrar: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Nalanda Campus,
- N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-731-2527532
- Fax: +91-731-2529540
- HelpLine Information: Dr. Laxmikant Tripathi
- Dean Student Welfare Office Number: 0731-2524863/2580135/2580137
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Green Chameleon