Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya was established in 1964 to enhance the intellect of the people of Indore.
- Named after the famous and benevolent ruler of Malwa, Devi Ahilya Bayi Holkar, DAVV was formerly known as the University of Indore, before it underwent a name change in 1988.
- The Directorate of Distance Education runs Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya’s distance learning program.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is a State University.
Type of Courses
The programs offered at DAVV include:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Production
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Energy Management (EM)
- PG Diploma in Energy Management
- The master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, and Production require four semesters (two years) to complete.
- Similarly, the MBA in Energy Management (EM) program is a part-time 6 Semester course that can be completed in three years.
- MBA in Energy Management (EM) is designed mainly for working engineers, prospective energy auditors as well as energy managers.
- In the same vein, the PG Diploma in Energy Management course is a part-time program that requires at least three semesters (One year, six-months) to complete.
- The students must have a Bachelor’s Degree with aggregate marks of 45% in any discipline. Age is not an issue for admission.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Accreditation
- The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is accredited with the grade “A” By the NAAC.
- The fee for the MBA course at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is paid on a per semester basis. The structure is as given below:
- The fee will be paid in addition to exam fee (Rs. 2,500) and registration form fee (Rs. 500). The registration form fee will be paid once.
- Semester fees should be paid online via www.mponline.gov.in.
How to Take Admission
- Candidates can obtain new admission forms from www.mponline.gov.in or send a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500 drawn in favor of “Registration Self Finance Other School / Institute” to enroll in the course. The demand draft is payable at Indore
- Applicants should send downloaded completed application form along with demand draft bearing the appropriate amount.
- Busy professionals who wish to enlist for DVV distance MBA will be required to attend counseling classes. However, attendance is not compulsory.
- Applicants are required to bring two copies of their documents alongside originals for counseling. These documents include Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation; Copy of online Registration; 2 passport-size photographs; M.P. Domicile certificates; Migration Certificate; Gap Certificate; and Cast Certificate where applicable.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: I want to do MBA in Disaster Management from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Is it worh it?
Ans: Yes, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance MBA has a good academic record. You can do MBA in Disaster Management in Distance mode.
- Q2: Am I eligible for the MBA program in distance mode at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, My age is 32?
Ans: Age is not an issue when you apply for the MBA program in distance mode according to UGC norms. Go Ahead and apply for the program.
- Q3: Is Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is accredited with the grade “A” By the NAAC. A proof of it is attached above.
- Q4: What is the fee structure for MBA program in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?
Ans: The total fee for the MBA program is 9500. However, For MBA in Energy Management and PG Diploma in Energy Management is 12,000.
- Q5: What are the placements opportunities at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Distance MBA?
Ans: Many companies visit for the placements of the students but it totally depends upon student ability.
- Q6: What is the process to apply for Distance MBA program?
Ans: To get admission forms you have to visit www.mponline.gov.in. A demand draft must be attached with admission form at the time of submission and copy of required documents.
- Registrar: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Nalanda Campus,
- N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-731-2527532
- Fax: +91-731-2529540
- Help Line Information: Dr. Laxmikant Tripathi
- Dean Student Welfare Office Number: 0731-2524863/2580135/2580137
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide