Dr. CV Raman University Distance MBA – Courses, Admission, and More
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Dr. C V Raman University is a private university situated in Kota, Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh, India. The university was established in the year 2006 and is approved by UGC. The university is named after the great Nobel Laureate of India, C.V. Raman.
- The distance learning programs offered by the university is one of the best in the country. The university offers various post-graduate and undergraduate courses. Apart from these courses, many diploma courses are also offered by the university.
- The university offers courses in various commerce, arts, science and much more. In this article, we are sharing the detailed information about the distance MBA courses offered by the university.
Duration of the Courses
- The distance MBA courses offered by the university continues for 2 years. The total course is divided into 4 semesters, therefore,e students have to sit for 2-semester exams each year.
Types of Courses Offered
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in finance
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Production and Operation
- MBA in Travel and Tourism
Eligibility For the Course
- Students who have completed their graduation from any recognized college of the country are eligible for studying MBA from the university. The college does not arrange any entrance examination, students just have to sit for a MAT or CAT for being eligible.
Accreditation of the University
- The university is accredited by UGC and below we have attached a screenshot of the accreditation received by the university.
- Students willing to take admission in the Dr. CV Raman University for studying distance courses can apply both offline and online for the same.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- The payment of the application fee can be done through demand draft/ cash or cheque. Students have to fill up the application form carefully and submit it.
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is your review of Dr. CV Raman University?
Ans: The CV Raman University is one of the best universities in the country and it was formed with the aim of providing quality education to students who are willing to do something good in their life.
- Q2: Is Dr. CV Raman University fake?
Ans: The Dr. CV Raman University is not at all fake, it is recognized by UGC.
- Q3: What are the courses offered by Dr. C.V Raman University Distance MBA?
Ans: There are various courses offered by the University like Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate course and many Diploma courses.
- Q4: How can I take admission in Dr. C.V Raman University Distance MBA?
Ans: You can apply both online and offline for the admission in Distance MBA at Dr. C.V Raman University. For more help, Free Admission Help Available.
- Q5: What are the placement opportunities for the students after Distance MBA at Dr. C.V Raman University?
Ans: The university has more than 80% of its students placed in different companies. The training and placement cell of the university organizes the industrial tour to prepare the students for their future. The placement record of the university is been excellent.
- Q6: What is the fee structure for Distance MBA at Dr. C.V Raman University?
Ans: The total fee for the MBA program in distance education is 52,000.
- Q7: Will I be eligible to take admission in the university if I have 50% marks in Graduation?
Ans: Yes, However, you must have passed a MAT or CAT exam for the eligibility.
- Q8: Will I be required to undertake an entrance exam to get a distance MBA admission at the institution?
Ans: No, candidates will not be required to submit any entrance exam scorecard.
- Q9: Does the institution offer scholarships for distance MBA?
Ans: No, the students are required to pay the admission fee as stipulated in their admission letters
- Q10: How can I get the university prospectus and application form?
Ans: Candidates can obtain a prospectus online or through the institution’s official website. They will be required to pay Rs 100 to obtain the document.
- Q11: Which are the acceptable payment methods for the application and the course fee?
Ans: Students can pay the school fees in cash, through online payment methods, or send a Demand Draft by post at an extra cost of Rs 50. The demand draft must be written in favour of “Registrar, Dr. C.V. Raman University” and payable at Bilaspur.
- Q12: What are the documents required for the registration process?
Ans: Each candidate must provide a caste certificate, certificate certificates, proof of residence, and passport-sized photos.
- Q13: What is the delivery method for the distance MBA course?
Ans: All students will have exclusive access to the digital library, pre-recorded lectures, and live interaction sessions where they will get answers to all their queries.
- Q14: Is it a must for distance MBA students to go for an internship program?
Ans: No, internship programs are optional but students are encouraged to find an organization that engages in high-level managerial activities for exposure.
- Q15: How will I submit my assignments?
Ans: All assignments will be submitted online using the students portal. Equally, the results will be provided using the same channel.
- Address: Dr. C.V. Raman University
- Kargi Road, Kota
- Bilaspur (C.G)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: 09617772314
- : 09617772315
- Website: www.cvru.ac.in
Other Related Posts for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: @tamtit24