Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Correspondence MBA – Fee, Review and Admission
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is a deemed to be University that is privately owned. The institution is located in Pune and was conferred the status of a university in 2003.
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth aims to build an “enlightened, culturally and economically vibrant India” by providing distance learning through the Institute of Distance Learning.
- The program combines traditional and modern teaching techniques to equip students with the knowledge and skills that today’s business environment demands.
- It is a Deemed University.
Types of Courses Offered
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeet offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) course that is well in line with the demands of today’s industry. As a result, the program features several specializations that include:
- MBA – Human Resource Management
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Operations Management
- MBA – IT Management
- MBA – Finance Management
- MBA – Hospital Administration and Health Care Management
- MBA – Project Management
- The duration of above-listed programs is two years.
- To be eligible for the distance learning program at Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, candidates must be graduates of a recognized university from any discipline.
- Tuition fee for the distance MBA program at Dr. D.Y. Patil University is Rs. 75,000 for the entire duration of the course.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth University Accreditation Proof
Dr. D.Y. Patil University is accredited by UGC. Here’s the screenshot:
- Admission into the Dr. D.Y. Patil distance MBA program is offered based on a candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Candidates can only proceed to apply for the program after they have successfully passed the test.
- The application form can be obtained from http://www.dpuidl.com/admission-process.aspx. After the download, fill out the form and submit along with self-attested photocopies of the passing certificate of the relevant examination, statement of marks at the qualifying exam, migration certificate.
- Other documents to be submitted include mark sheet of 10th or passing cert, mark sheet of 12th or passing cert, transfer/leaving certificate, three passport-size photographs, and other related documents where applicable.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Whether the Vidyapeeth is recognized by the UGC and Government of India?
Yes, the Vidyapeeth is recognized by the UGC under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission, Act, 1956 and Government of India.
Q2: How many colleges are under the ambit of the Vidyapeeth?
At present there are eight colleges/institutes under the ambit of the Vidyapeeth, which are as follows:
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune
- Global Business School & Research Centre, Tathawade, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pimpri, Pune
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Optometry & Visual Sciences, Pimpri, Pune
Q3: What are the courses being offered by the Vidyapeeth?
The Vidyapeeth offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Super-specialty and Ph.D. courses in Medical, Dental, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Management, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Optometry.
Q4: Whether the Vidyapeeth offers Ph.D. programme, if yes, in which specializations?
Yes, Vidyapeeth offers the Ph.D. programme in Medical (19 specialties), Dental (9 specialties), Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Management (10 specialties), Nursing (4 specialties) and Physiotherapy (8 specialties).
Q5: Whether hostel facility is available?
Yes, the hostel facility is available for students.
Q6: What is the Admission procedure for Indian students?
- The admission forms are normally available in the month of February onwards. The admission advertisements are released in the National and Regional Newspapers, where all the admission details are given.
- You could get the form by sending the requisite form fees by demand draft to The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune or paying the same in cash personally at the Vidyapeeth Office.
- You can send the form duly filled in along with requisite test fees by the Prescribed Date given in the Admission Notice. All admissions are done through Entrance Tests conducted by the Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth
- Address: Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning Pimpri, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
- Website: http://www.dpuidl.com/
- Phone no: 020-27805666/ 020-27805685/ 020-27805665
- Mobile no: +91-9225252153/ 9225252154/ 9225252155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Posts for Students
- Shivaji University Distance Learning
- Utkal University Distance Learning
- Lovely Professional University Distance MBA
- BR Ambedkar Open University Distance MBA
- Assam Don Bosco Distance MBA
Get an Overview of Dr. D.Y Patil Vidyapeeth University Distance Learning Here