Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Distance PGDM – Admission, Contact Details, and More
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya is a public university founded in 1946. The school is located in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh and offers correspondence graduate and postgraduate courses through the Institute of Distance Education (IDE).
- At its formation, the institution was named “Sagar University.” The name was later changed to its current form in February 1983 in honor of the founder of the university, Sir Hari Singh Gour.
Type of Courses
The following are the courses available at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya through the distance mode:
- Master of Library and Information Sc. (M.Lib. I.Sc.)
- Master of Journalism (Communication)- MJ(C)
- P. G. Diploma in International Business & Export Management
- P.G. Diploma in Environment Management (PGDEM)
- P.G Diploma in Personnel Management
- P.G. Diploma in Psychological Counselling (PGPC)
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy (PGYN)
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga and Psychotherapy (PGYP)
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga and Meditation (PGYM)
- The master courses can be completed within a minimum duration of two years, while the postgraduate diploma programs take just one year to complete.
- For every course in distance education at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, you must be graduate from any university in any stream.
Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Accreditation
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya has been awarded ‘A’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya is not currently accredited by UGC. Below is its previous accreditation letter attached.
- The fee information for distance education at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya include:
How to Take Admission
- Applicants who wish to enroll for the distance learning program at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya can obtain the application form by depositing the sum of Rs. 300 toward application form purchase as well as course fee in IDBI Bank account number 0407104000135337 9IFSC Code: IBKL0000407.
- Payment should be made in favor of the director, Institute if distance Education, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 9M.P. 470003.
- Alternatively, candidates can download the application form from the school’s website at www.dhsgsu.ac.in. Completed address and required payment can be sent to the address mentioned above.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management?
Ans: You must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in order to get admission in PGD in Personnel Management.
- Q2: What are the courses offered at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education?
Ans: There are several courses offered at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya in distance learning like Master of Library Science and many Post Graduate diplomas are also offered at the university.
- Q3: Does Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya offer MBA in distance learning?
Ans: No, It does not offer MBA in distance learning. However, It does offer other courses.
- Q4: Is Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q5: What is the age limit for admission in Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education?
Ans: There is no age limit for admission in Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya distance education as per UGC norms.
- Q6: What are the placements opportunities at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya after Distance courses?
Ans: The placements opportunities are average after distance courses at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya.
- Q7: Is Dr. HariSingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya University approved by the Distance Education Council to offer distance PGDM?
Ans: Yes, the institution is approved by DEC.
- Q8: Where can I get the institution’s distance education prospectus and application form?
Ans: Candidates are required to access the application forms online through the institution’s website.
- Q9: Which are the preferred payment methods for the application fee?
Ans: Candidates can use a payment gateway through MPonline authorized KIOSK, ATM, Net Banking, Credit Cards, or Debit Cards.
- Q10: How long will it take before I know the status of my application?
Ans: 2-3 weeks after the application. You are advised to regularly check the website to determine the status of your application.
- Q11: Can I appeal a denial of an admission to distance PGDM?
Ans: No, the admission process is solely based on merit. As such, the admission panel’s decision is final.
- Q12: Does the institution have personal contact programs for distance courses?
Ans: Yes, the institution offers personal contact programs where experts interact with students to handle various questions raised about the program. The sessions are conducted in the study centres.
- Q13: Which study materials are available for distance PGDM students?
Ans: Distance PGDM students are allowed to access the institution’s digitized library with a collection of journals. Also, they can access recorded lectures from experts.
- Q14: Where will I get my Self Learning Materials?
Ans: All the materials will be available immediately after the registration process. Students are encouraged to liaise with the personnel at their study centres to collect the materials.
Candidates can contact Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya’s management through the following channels:
- Institute of Distance Education
- Dr. H. S. Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar
- SAGAR – 470 003 (MP)
- Phone no.: 07582-265055 (office)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.dhsgsu.ac.in
Other Related Posts for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide