EIILM University Distance MBA Program – Admission, Courses List, and More
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University is a private institution based in Jorethang, Sikkim, India.
- EIILM was established in 1995 and offers higher education through the distance mode.
Type of Courses
Some of the popular courses offered by EIILM through the distance mode consist of the following:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. English
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.A. Political Science
- M.A. History
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. Education
- M.A. Public Administration
- Master of Social Work
- M.A. Mathematics
- M.A Psychology
- M.A Physical Education
- Master of Library Information Science
- Master of Commerce (M. Com)
- All the courses listed above have a minimum completion time of two years, except for the Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality, which has a minimum completion time of one year.
- For the Master of Library Information Science course, the eligibility requirement is BLIS. The other programs require graduation in any discipline.
EIILM University Accreditation
- EIILM University is currently not accredited.
The fee structure for distance education at EIILM include:
How Can I Apply
- Potential students are advised to call the EIILM University management for information on how to enroll in the distance program.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- For more information regarding admission Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in EIILM University Distance Education?
Ans: For the Master of Library Information Science course, the eligibility requirement is BLIS. The other programs require graduation in any discipline.
- Q2: Am I eligible to apply for an MBA if I have 45% marks in graduation?
Ans: You have to contact the university for further details about the eligibility criteria at the address given below.
- Q3: What are the PGD courses offered by the University in distance mode?
Ans: EIILM University offers Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Administration & Hospitality of one year in distance mode.
- Q4: Are the courses offered by EIILM University accredited by UGC?
Ans: No, It is not accredited by UGC.
- Q5: What is the fee for the MBA program in distance mode at EIILM University?
Ans: You can contact the university for fee structure for the MBA program.
- Q6: How can I apply for the distance MBA in EIILM university?
Ans: Potential students are advised to call the EIILM University management for information on how to enroll in the distance program.
- Q7: Which methods can I use to apply for a distance MBA at EIILM?
Ans: The university allows interested candidates to either apply for the distance MBA online or offline. However, the online method is easier and more convenient.
- Q8: Where can I get an admission form for a distance MBA?
Ans: Interested candidates can either use the printed form on the university’s prospectus or download the form online from the institution’s official website http://www.eiilmuniversity.co.in/. An application fee of Rs 300 applies.
- Q9: How many admission sessions do EIILM have for distance MBA?
Ans: Admissions for distance MBA are accepted twice a year: Jan-June session & July-Dec session.
- Q10: Can the university accept cash payment for distance MBA fees?
Ans: Yes, students are allowed to pay school fees in cash. Alternatively, they can write a demand draft in favour of “Directorate of Distance Learning, EIILM University” and payable at Delhi.
- Q11: Can the university offer admission if I do not have all the documents required?
Ans: Yes, the university offers provisional admission to all candidates upon payment of the program’s fee. However, you will be required to submit the required documents within the stipulated timelines.
- Q12: Can I ask for an extension before the revocation of a provisional admission?
Ans: No, the university only gives a fixed duration within which a candidate must meet all eligibility requirements. Failure to submit all the documents/ meet all the requirements within the stipulated timelines will lead to admission revocation.
- Q13: Can I send my documents by post if I am applying through the offline method?
Ans: Yes, candidates applying through the offline mode must send a duly-completed form, ATTESTED copies of their documents, and a demand draft (for payment of application fee and course fees). Never send your original documents by post.
- Q14: After how long will I be informed about the status of my application? How will it happen?
Ans: An admission representative will inform you about the status of your application through the admission portal or an email. You can expect to get feedback within 3 weeks after the final day of application.
- Q15: What happens when I do not get admission for a distance MBA? Can I apply for a different course for the same season?
Ans: No, if your application for distance MBA was unsuccessful, you will have to wait for the next admission session to either reapply for the MBA or any other course
- Q16: Is EIILM University UGC-accredited?
Ans: No, the university is not currently accredited by UGC.
Candidates can contact EIILM University through the following channels:
- Main Campus, 8th Mile, Budang, Malabassey, West Sikkim
- Telephone: 09311000030
- Email: [email protected]
Other Options for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Anthony DELANOIX