Fakir Mohan University (FMU) Correspondence MBA
- Fakir Mohan University is a high-level educational institution that was set up by the government of the state of Odisha under Section 32 of the Odisha Universities Act, 1989 (Act 5 of 1989).
- The school was created from Utkal University and currently serves as an affiliating university. FMU’s distance education program is coordinated by the Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education.
- Fakir Mohan University is a State University.
Type of Courses
The courses offered for distance learning at FMU include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
The MCA program requires at least three years to complete and is divided into six semesters. The length of the MBA course is two years (four semesters). The PGDCA is a one year (two semesters) course.
- Candidates who wish to enroll for the MCA program need possess a bachelor’s degree in Maths or Statistics at 10+2 / degree level.
- For the MBA program, applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. For the PGDCA, students need to graduate in any stream to be eligible for admission.
Fakir Mohan University Accreditation
- Fakir Mohan University is approved by the UGC and has been Accredited with ‘B+’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The school is also accredited by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), and belongs as a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- The full course fee for the MBA program at FMU is Rs. 40,000 (Rs. 10,000 per semester), while the Course Fee for PGDCA is Rs. 10,000, which translates into Rs. 5,000 per semester.
- If you are applying for the MCA program, then you will have to pay a total of Rs. 45,000 (Rs. 7,500 per Semester) as course fee. Note that you will also have to submit separate Demand Draft of Rs. 600 as payment towards the processing fee.
- Demand Draft should be presented in favor of “Fakir Mohan University DDCE Fund,” Payable at Balasore.
How to take Admission
- The applications for admission into the distance learning program at FMU can be sent either online or offline.
- Applicants can download the application form and Information Brochure from the school’s website (www.fmuddce.org or www.fmuniversity.nic.in).
- Forms should be filled as instructed. Completed forms should be submitted alongside the required Bank Drafts and as well as other necessary documents.
- Interested candidates should make sure to submit the forms directly to the Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education at the Office of the Director, DDCE, FMU by hand or by post during office hours.
- The documents to be submitted along with the application form include self-attested photocopies of certificates as well as mark sheets of all the examinations right from matriculation to qualifying exam. Others consist two passport size photograph and two stamp size photograph.
- If you are submitting your application by post, then the envelope carrying it should be duly filled and must be superscribed with “Application for admission into …….…. (name of the course you are
- applying to)”.
- Candidates who wish to apply online can do so on the school website.
- For more information Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in MBA at Fakir Mohan University Distance Education?
For MBA applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- What type of Post Graduate Courses offered at Fakir Mohan University Distance Education?
Only one type of Post Graduate Course is offered at Fakir Mohan University which is Diploma in Computer Applications.
- What is the total fee for MBA program at Fakir Mohan University Distance Education?
The full course fee for MBA program is 40,000 (Rs. 10000 per semester).
- What is procedure to get admission in MCA program?
Students can apply both offline and online for the admission in any course at Fakir Mohan University distance learning. Admission forms along with copy of required documents and a bank Draft in the office of DDCE must be submitted by hand or by post.
- What is medium of language for the course?
The medium is English for all the courses offered at Fakir Mohan University Distance Education.
- Is Fakir Mohan University approved by UGC?
Yes, An accreditation proof is attached above.
All queries should be addressed to:
- Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (DDCE)
- Fakir Mohan University
- Vyasa Vihar, Old Campus, Balasore- 756019, Odisha, India
- Phone: 06782-241840, Email: email@example.com
Other Options for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 MBA Programs In India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA