Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Executive MBA
- Types of Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- How to Take Admission?
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- Goa Institute of Management has been offering Executive MBA to students for more than 25 years. The institution has evolved a lot in the past years and now provides an engaging learning experience to its students.
- The educational institution was established in the year 1993 and since then it has been catering to the educational needs of Indian students.
- The institution mainly focuses on the quality of the education that they offer and aims at forming responsive and responsible future leaders.
- The institution keeps organizing social activities from time to time and all these activities are managed by students. The institute is also known for offering Part-Time Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management.
- The Part-Time PGDM course offered by the institution is perfect for candidates who are already working and are not willing to quit their job. The program is conducted at the Ribanar Campus of Goa Institute of Management.
- The duration of the Part-Time Executive MBA from Goa Institute of Management is 3 years. The entire course is divided into two semesters.
- Unlike part-time MBA courses offered by the institutions that run for 2 years, this institution gives more time to students keeping in mind their work-life as well.
Types of Courses Offered
The Goa Institute of Management offers three different Part-time MBA courses to already working professionals. All three courses are listed below:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Healthcare Management PGDM – HCM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Big Data Analytics PGDM-BDA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking, Financial Services & Insurance PGDM – BFSI
These courses are perfect for working professionals since these will help in career advancement and growth. Opting for any of these courses will surely be a good choice.
Prospectus of the Institution
- To know details regarding the courses offered by the institution and other information, click here!
- The total fee for studying any part-time PGDM course from the institution is INR 16,97,875 as of the year 2019. The entire fee can be paid in installments.
- For more details regarding the fee structure and payment, visit the official website of the institution.
- The Goa Institute of Management is accredited by AICTE which is known for recognizing only institutions that offer quality education.
How to Take Admission?
- Interested candidates have to register for CMAT examination online. The deadline for registration is in the month of January.
- The test is conducted in 61 cities all around the country. Once candidates have filled in the application form, it has to be submitted to the EMBA office at the Ribandar Campus. Along with the application, candidates will have to send a demand draft or cash amounting to INR 750 in the favor of Goa Institute of Management.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will have to register for CMAT. CMAT is a national-level management entrance examination and is conducted by AICTE.
- The examination was first conducted in the year 2012. Candidates are shortlisted based on the marked obtained by in CMAT examination. Shortlisted candidates are called for group discussion and personal interview round.
- The final selection is completely based on each candidate’s performance in the entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview round. However, academic achievements and other work experiences are also put into consideration while selecting a candidate.
- Alternatively, candidates can also sit for the XAT examination. Candidates who appear for XAT will not have to register for CMAT.
- Interested candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. It is also very necessary for candidates to have a minimum of 3 years of working experience after completing graduation.
- Candidates completing 3 years of working experience by January are eligible for studying the course.
- Goa Institute of Management is a perfect Institution for working professionals. Along with offering one of the best Part-time residential PGDM course, the institution also arranges placement for its students.
- Companies like Amazon, Deloitte, and Britannia take part in the campus drive organized by the institution.
- If you are already working and are looking for a good institution to continue with your higher studies, you can without any second thought go for Goa Institute of Management.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: How good is the Goa Institute of Management?
Ans: The Goa Institute of Management is one of the best institutes of studying an MBA in India. The cut-off marks for Goa Institute of Management is more than 85% which attracts many talented students from all around the country. The campus of the institute is amazing and is often referred to as God’s own Campus.
- Q2: What is the placement scenario of GIM?
Ans: Goa Institute of Management offers great placement opportunities to the student. In the year 2015, around 99% of students were placed in well-known companies all over the country. The placement report of the college can be trusted without any doubt
- Address: Near Ravindra Bhavan, Sanquelim, Poriem, Goa 403505
- Phone: 0832 236 6704
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.gim.ac.in
- Fax: 0832 2366710
Other Articles You Might Like
- IIM Calcutta Executive MBA
- IMT Ghaziabad Executive MBA
- IIM Ahmedabad Executive MBA
- Top 17 Cheap Executive MBA in India
- Top 10 Executive MBA in India
Image Credit: Harsh Mehta