Guru Ghasidas University Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Guru Ghasidas University is a central university that was established in 1983.
- The school is named after Satnami Saint, Guru Ghasidas and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Based in the state of Chhattisgarh, GGU runs its distance education program through the Institute of Distance Education.
List of Courses Offered
Institute of Distance Education offers, among others:
- Master of Business Administration
Duration of Course
- The length of GGU’s distance MBA program is two years
- To get information on fees, prospective students are advised to get in touch with GGU using the details provided in the contact section
- GGU’s distance courses are currently not accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
How to Take Admission into Guru Ghasidas University
- To get information on the process of applying to GGU distance MBA, candidates are advised to reach the institution via any of the contact channels outlined below.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- The eligibility requirement for distance MBA at GGU is a graduate degree from a recognized university
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is Guru Ghasidas University accredited by the NAAC?
Ans 1: Yes. Guru Ghasidas University is accredited grade ‘B’ by the NAAC.
- Q2: Does Guru Ghasidas University offer other courses through the distance mode?
Ans 2: Yes. Guru Ghasidas University offers Bachelors’s and other Masters’s courses.
- Q3: What is the eligibility for the Distance MBA at GGU?
Ans 3: The eligibility requirement for distance MBA at GGU is a graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Q4: What are the placements opportunities at GGU?
Ans 4: The placements opportunities are good for the graduates of GGU. Many of the students got hired and selected for the job easily. Companies like Godrej, LIC and many others visited the campus. The university also has a placement cell which is operating very effectively.
- Q5: What is the admission process to get admission at GGU for the distance MBA program?
Ans 5: Students are advised to contact the university on the details given below for the admission process.
- Q6: Where do I get the institution’s application form?
Ans: Any interested candidate can access the admission form from the institution’s website or the Institute of Distance Learning.
- Q7: Can I photocopy an application form and fill-in my details when applying for a distance course at the institution?
Ans: Yes, candidates applying offline are allowed to photocopy the application forms. However, the form must be legible and neat. Also, such candidates must attach a demand draft for the payment of the application fee.
- Q8: Which is the best distance course at Guru Ghasidas University?
Ans: All the programs offered by the Institute of Distance Learning follow DEB/UGC regulations. As such, students should choose any course that fulfills their needs and desires.
- Q9: Does the institution accept organizational sponsorships for distance courses?
Ans: Candidates enrolling under the sponsorships of their employers are required to submit a letter ascertaining the employers’ commitment to paying the program’s fee. Additionally, the employer must sign a memorandum of understanding with the university.
- Q10: Does the university offer scholarships to needy distance courses students?
Ans: No, the institution does not offer scholarships for distance studies.
- Q11: Do I require working experience to qualify for a distance course at Guru Ghasidas University Institute of Distance Education?
Ans: Not all distance courses require working experience. Candidates are required to check the prospectus for the specific requirements of their course of interest.
- Q12: Does the institution have study centers?
Ans: Yes, the university has several study centers that offer support services to distance courses students.
- Q13: When can I apply for a study center? Can I change it in the future?
Ans: Students can apply for a study center when filling in the application form. In case a need to change the center arises, the student is required to make a formal study center change request. The university has the right to accept or decline the application.
- Q14: What services do the study centers offer to distance students?
Ans: Students can collect their learning materials, attend personal contact programs, enjoy recreational facilities, and access counseling services from these centers.
- Q15: Will I be required to submit my assignment physically?
Ans: No, students will have a portal through which they can submit their assignments. Late submissions may attract penalties per the institution’s policy.
University Contact Details
Candidates can contact GGU through:
- Address: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalay,
- Koni, Bilaspur, (CG),
- India, 495009
- Phone: 07752-260342
- Fax: 07752-260148
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ggu.ac.in
Other Articles You Might Like
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Top 10 distance MBA Universities in Delhi
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Igor Rodrigues