Guru Jambheshwar University Correspondence MBA
- The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, was established in 1995. The institution was formed by an Act of the Legislature of the State of Haryana. This makes it an institution that is wholly owned by the government.
- Despite its relatively young age when compared with the old guards, the school manages to hold its own among the establishment by providing busy professionals with a variety of programs that meet their specific needs.
- The DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) was established in 1997 by the University. It offered 4 programs initially MBA, PGDCA, BBA and CIC. At present university is offering 16 under-graduate and post graduate program in Distance learning mode.
- Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology is a State University
Courses and Course Details
The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology offers the following courses:
Master of Business Administration:
- Management Process and Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Environment Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Communication
- Computer Applications in Management
- Business Policy and Strategic Analysis
- Business Legislation
- Project Report
MBA with One Additional Specialization:
- Corporate Taxation
- Security Analysis and Investment Management
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Principles of Insurance
- Advertising Management
- Sales Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Rural Marketing
- Management of Industrial Relations
- Management Interpersonal and Group Process
- Human Resources Planning and Development
- Organizational Effectiveness and Change
- International Business Environment
- Export Import-Procedures, Documentation and Logistics
- India’s Foreign Trade and Policy
- Foreign Exchange Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Management Support System
- System Analysis and Design
- Database Management
- Internet Program for E-Commerce
For MBA with One Additional Specialization, the available specializations include information technology, production and operation management, international business, organizational behavior and HRD, marketing, and finance.
- To be eligible for Master of Business Administration (MBA) at GJUST, you need a bachelor’s degree and three years of supervisory managerial or professional experience.
- Alternatively, you will need to have a professional degree in any of engineering, medicine, architecture, Law, or Pharmacy.
- If you do not meet any of the requirements above, you can still enroll in the program if you possess professional qualifications in accountancy/cost as well as works Accountancy/company secretaryship, among others.
- If that’s also a problem for you, you can present a master’s degree in any field of study or bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks in any course. Only 45 percent marks are required if you are an SC/ST candidate.
- Similarly, you will need to possess an MBA degree from the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology if you want to enroll in the school’s distance MBA with one additional specialization.
Course duration is two years for Master of Business Administration and one year for MBA with one Additional Specialization.
The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology has been accredited ‘A’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC).
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology fees are paid on a semester basis. For the first year, you will be required to pay Rs. 10250 for the first semester and Rs. 7750 for the second semester.
- You will also need to pay the same amount as a fee for the second year. That is, you pay Rs. 10250 for the first semester and Rs. 7750 for the second semester. That gives total tuition of 36000 for the entire program.
- Also, note that you will need to send the first installment of fee along with the admission form. For the MBA course, the first installment is Rs. 10250.
How to Apply
- To apply for the distance MBA course at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, go to http://www.ddegjust.ac.in and create an account.
- After registering an account, you can proceed to fill the admission form, upload your documents, and submit your application online.
- After submitting your application, print the forms and send along with the first installment fee to the director at the contact us section below.
- For more information Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Question
- How can I get admission in MBA with one additional specialization?
You will need to posses an MBA degree form Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology if you want to enroll in MBA with one additional specialization.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in MBA?
You must have posses a Bachelor’s degree and three years supervisory managerial experience for the admission in MBA program.
- Is Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology approved by UGC?
Yes, It is approved by UGC. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- What is the fee structure for the MBA program at Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology?
The fee for one year is 18,000. So, total fee for MBA program is 36,000.
- What are the courses offered at Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology DDE?
Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology offered many courses including MBA. You can visit their website for further information.
- What are the placement opportunities after MBA from Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology?
The placements opportunities are average for the students after MBA form Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology.
- Directorate of Distance Education
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology
- Hisar – 125001 (Haryana).
Other Options for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Symbiosis Distance MBA