IASE University Distance Learning Program
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) is a deemed university founded in 1950.
- The institution is located in Sardarshahar, Rajasthan.
- The institution’s Directorate of Distance Education runs its distance programs.
List of Courses Offered
The directorate offers distance education in:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration of Course
- The MBA program at IASE University takes at least two years to complete
- The fee for the MBA program at IASE University is Rs. 8,500 per semester
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) currently not recognizes the IASE University
How to Take Admission into IASE University
- Applicants who wish to apply to IASE Unversity can obtain the application form from the Study Centre or the school’s website at http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/.
- Completed forms should be submitted at the study center where a candidate seeking the admission.
- Applicants are encouraged to state the examination of their choice while completing the form.
- Eligibility for the distance MBA program at IASE University is graduation in any discipline
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does IASE University offer other courses through the distance mode?
Ans 1: Yes. IASE University offers Master of Arts (M.A) courses, Master of Computer Application (MCA), and M. Com courses, etc. through the distance mode.
- Q2: What is the procedure of admission at the IASE distance MBA program?
Ans 2: The details of the admission process are described above.
- Q3: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in the MBA program?
Ans 3: Eligibility for the distance MBA program at IASE University is graduation in any discipline.
- Q4: Are the courses offered by IASE approved?
Ans 4: No, the university is currently not approved by UGC.
- Q5: What is the duration and fee for the MBA program?
Ans 5: The duration is 2 years and fees for the MBA program is Rs. 8,500 per semester.
- Q6: How can I apply for a distance learning program from IASE University?
Ans: Candidates can apply for any program online by submitting the duly-completed admission form online or to the Directorate of Distance Education. An application fee of Rs 550 applies.
- Q7: When should I apply for a distance learning program from IASE University?
Ans: The institution has two admission cycles (July-December and January-June). Candidates are advised to submit their application within the stipulated deadlines to avoid penalties.
- Q8: How much is the penalty charged on late submissions?
Ans: The university may charge a late of Rs 300 for all late submission up to a specific date.
- Q9: What support does the university offer to distance learning students?
Ans: The university has established counseling centers distributed throughout India. Each center has a qualified counselor to help distance students and answer all their queries.
- Q10: What is the placement procedure for IASE University?
Ans: The institution has placement cells that provide information about opportunities and offer career counseling services
- Q11: When will I select my preferred counseling center? Can I change it?
Ans: Candidates must select their counseling centers during the application phase. Also, they are allowed to change it as needed. However, any application to shift one center to another within a 10 km radius will be rejected.
- Q12: Does the university allow lateral admission/credit transfer?
Ans: Yes, the university allows lateral entry. Candidates are required to fill in all the required forms and pay a transfer fee of Rs1000.
- Q13: Which factors can lead to the cancellation of my application?
Ans: Any application submitted after the deadline will be rejected. Other cancellation factors include forged documents, ineligibility, and incomplete application forms.
- Q14: Which is the acceptable payment method for the course fees?
Ans: Candidates are required to write a single demand draft in favour of “the Registrar, IASE Deemed University, A/C (Counseling Centre) Code …………” payable at Sardarshahr.
- Q15: Will I get a refund if my application is rejected?
Ans: Yes, the fee will be refunded. However, a processing charge of Rs 500 will be deducted.
University Contact Details
- Address: IASE (Deemed to be University)
- Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM),
- Sardarshahr- 331403,
- Rajasthan, India.
- Phone: +91-1564 -223642 / 0025
- Fax: +91-1564-223682
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/
Other Articles You Might Like
- Patna University Distance MBA
- Maharishi Dayanand Distance MBA
- Bhagwant University Distance MBA
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- The very best 13 distance MBA Universities in Mumbai
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide