ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad MBA
- Courses and Duration
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad is a constituent institute of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education which was established following the regulations of the UGC Act of 1956.
- Since its inception, the institution has developed into one of the leading management and business schools in India. It is accredited by South Asian Quality Standards.
- It offers an MBA program that is highly student-centric. It uses case studies to ensure that its graduates are highly analytical.
- The institution has five departments including Operations and IT, Human Resources & Soft Skills, Marketing & Strategy, Economics, and Finance & Accounting. The faculty members are highly competent and they have published more than 300 articles in International and Local Journals.
Course and Duration
- It is a two-year full-time residential program.
- It comprises of 30 courses (22 core and 8 electives) spread over 4 semesters.
- All students must take the core courses within the first year of study. These courses are designed to establish a strong managerial foundation before the students specialize in their areas of interest.
- In the second year, all students are required to specialize in two of the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Decision-Making Science
- Operations Management
- Students must go for an internship after the first year of study.
- Every student must undertake a summer project which contributes to the final aggregate marks. The research project must be derived from the students’ areas of specialization and it must seek to find solutions to existing problems.
- The curriculum is designed to apply up-to-date teaching methods that produce highly dynamic graduates.
- Prospective candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a UGC-accredited university.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or CGPA equivalent. PWD/SC/ST category should have at least 45% aggregate marks or 4.5 CGPA on a scale of 10.
- Candidates must appear for CAT or NMAT exams by GMAC. International students can apply using GMAT scorecards.
- Students in the final year of undergraduate studies are eligible. However, they must have attained at least 50% marks in their latest exams.
- If admitted, these candidates must provide their score sheet, original certificate, or any other valid proof that they have fulfilled all their undergraduate requirements.
- Failure to provide these documents within the stipulated timeline will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The first step of admission is an application for an MBA program at ICFAI Business School. All candidates must submit their duly completed application forms through the online application portal.
- During the application process, prospective candidates must upload all the documents required. Failure to provide accurate and comprehensive information will lead to rejection.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- After the reception of all application forms, the admission panel will select and shortlist the candidates that meet all the minimum requirements.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for personal interviews, group discussions, and written ability tests. This stage is meant to determine the accuracy of the candidates’ reading, writing, and oratory abilities.
- The candidates are awarded marks based on their performance in every stage of the interview.
- The list of successful candidates is prepared by compiling the total marks based on CAT/NMAT/GMAT tests, personal interview stage, past academic achievements, extra-curricular activities, and work experience.
- Based on the aggregate marks of each candidate, the admission panel selects the final list of prospective students.
- Prospective MBA students are invited to accept the offer through the address provided during the application process.
- The institution is Accredited by NAAC
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Ranked among the Best Private Education Institutes in India by the World Consulting and Research Corporation.
- Ranked 16th best management school by Business India.
- The total MBA fee is Rs 7.02 Lakhs. It includes tuition, learning materials, and computer charges
- Needy and intelligent students are offered scholarships. However, the opportunities are limited
- ICFAI has consistently achieved more than 95% placement success. Approximately 100 organizations participate in the exercise.
- The average placement salary for MBA graduates is Rs 12.4 lakhs per annum.
- The highest domestic placement offer is approximately Rs 16.50 Lakhs while the highest international offer is Rs 47.50 Lakhs.
- ICFAI Business School MBA graduates get an introductory salary of approximately Rs 12 lakhs annually. However, high-paying graduates receive as high as Rs 25 lakhs.
- The graduates’ salary can potentially increase to more than Rs 30 Lakhs within two years of their careers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: How will I pay the application fee?
Ans: The application fee is payable through debit and credit cards. Only pay the exact amount required (once the payment is made, it cannot be refunded).
- Q2: Do I require both CAT and NMAT result sheets?
Ans: No, results from either of the tests is enough. However, you can upload both scores if they are available.
- Q3: Will I be guaranteed placement after the MBA program?
Ans: No, it is not obvious that you’ll get an offer. However, the institution endeavors to provide the right environment to attract corporate organizations. Over 98% of all MBA students get placement opportunities.
- Q4: Must I attend the interviews physically even if I come from a different region?
Ans: All local candidates must attend personal interviews in designated centers in India. International candidates use digital platforms to answer interview questions.
- Q5: Can I be admitted if I do not have the full annual fee?
Ans: Yes, you can be admitted if you clear the fee for the first trimester.
- Q6: When is the right time to do the CAT exams?
Ans: The IIMs provide a specific timeline when you can register for your CAT exams. Always ensure that you get the CAT scorecard during the same year you want to apply for an MBA.
If you have any MBA inquiries, you shouldn’t hesitate to make inquiries using the address below:
- IBS Admission Office
- Plot no 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
- Hyderabad – 500 082
- Phone: + 91-40-2344 0963
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Office
- Phone: 040-23479725/040-23479732
- Additionally, you can visit the institution’s official website https://www.ibshyderabad.org for more detailed information
Other Articles You Might Like
- NMIMS School of Business Management MBA
- IIT Kanpur MBA Program
- IIM Rohtak MBA Program
- IIM Shillong MBA Program
- IIM Kashipur MBA Program
Image Credit: Sandeep Kr Yadav