ICFAI University Distance BBA Program
- Types of Courses
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Established in 1984, ICFAI University is a deemed-to-be university that offers demand-driven quality Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs through the distance mode, for the benefit of those who want to juggle a job with undergraduate study.
- ICFAI’s career-oriented BBA programs are designed to equip students with the knowledge necessary to develop their career in the fields of management and business administration so that they can participate fully in the workplace, community, and society.
- ICFAI’s distance BBA program is based entirely on self-study
Types of Courses
ICFAI’s BBA is made up of 18 subjects which include
- Financial Management
- Introduction to Management
- Business Law
- Sales Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Strategy
- Operation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Method
- Introduction to Economics
- IT and System I
- IT and System II
- Current Affairs II
Duration of Program
- ICFAI’s BBA program has a duration of three years
- ICFAI’s BBA program requires a candidate to clear 10+2 from any discipline
- Students can either pay fees in lump sum or installments
- The total lump sum payment is Rs. 14,000
- The initial payment amount by installment is Rs. 4,000, while subsequent payments of Rs. 3,650 will be made through three installments.
- ICFAI Tripura Center is approved by the UGC
- Potential candidates can apply for distance BBA at ICFAI University by registering on the school’s official website here.
- Free Admission Help Available
ICFAI University Contact Information
- The ICFAI University, Tripura,
- Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala, Tripura
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum duration for the distance BBA program at ICFAI University?
- The distance BBA program at ICFAI takes at least three years to complete
- Can I sue for a refund of fees?
- No. BBA fee once paid, is not refundable under any circumstances in the future.
- Is EMI facility available on fee payment?
- Yes. EMI facility is available on fee payment.
- What are the eligibility criteria?
- To be eligible for the distance BBA program at ICFAI, you must have cleared the 10 + 2.
Other Useful Options for Students
- IGNOU Distance BBA – Fee, Course, Admission
- SMU Distance BBA – Fee, Course, Admission
- Lovely Professional University Distance BBA Fee, Admission
- Annamalai Distance BBA Fee, Admission, Courses
- Top 9 Distance BBA Universities in India
- Amity Distance BBA Fee Admission Courses
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Resi Kling