IFIM Business School Distance MBA Fee, Ranking, Cut off and More
|IFIM Business School Distance MBA Ranking||Details|
|Stream||Management & Business Analytics|
|Fee of course (INR)||375,000|
|Work ex required||At least 2 years for executive PGDM|
|Eligibility||Possess a degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
The Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM) is a business school that was established in 1995.
The institution offers an excellent business education that allows busy professionals to further develop knowledge in their field through the IFIM Center for Distance Learning.
IFIM Business School adopts the “Blended Learning” method, which delivers lectures through all mediums of learning including e-learning (LMS), hard copy (self-learning material), videos, as well as chat sessions and virtual classrooms facility.
It is a Private University.
Types of Courses Offered
IFIM offers the following executive management education programs for working professionals:
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EPGDM) in Business Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Professionals (PGDM-WP)
The EPGDM course has a minimum completion time of 15 months and requires a 2-year minimum work experience. On its part, the PGDM-WP program is a 24-month course that offers weekend classes.
All applicants need to possess a degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks in total from a recognized university.
Lectures are delivered through live streaming, recorded sessions, and classroom teaching. The EPGDM offers weekend classes (Saturdays and alternate Sundays).
IFIM Business School charges the following fees for Distance Learning:
|IFIM Business School Distance MBA Fees||Details (INR)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working professionals||265,000|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management & Business Analytics||375,000|
IFIM Business School Accreditation
IFIM Business School is on the UGC list but we cannot confirm its accreditation. Students should check with UGC for further details.
You can apply for the IFIM School of Business Distance Learning program by visiting https://ifimbschool.com/admissions.html. From there, click on the “Apply Now” option on your preferred course to proceed to apply.
You will be required to upload scanned copies of your self-attested documents such as photocopies of your mark sheets and certificates; passport-sized photographs; as well as any Aadhar Card, Passport, or driving license for proof of your identity and address.
For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What are the key highlights of the 2 Year PGDM Program in Healthcare Management?
- Pioneering Program in Healthcare Management
- Best in Class Industry Interface
- Healthcare Industry leaders and experts as faculty
- Six months Internship at leading Hospitals and Healthcare organizations
- 100% Placement Assistance
Q2: What is the status of IFIM Business School?
Ans: IFIM is accredited by UGC. It has tie-ups with professional organizations like CFA Institute of USA, NASSCOM, NSE, Toast Masters International, NEN, LEDMAC, National HRD Network, EDII, etc. allowing students to regularly interact with corporate whos-who and get exposed to cutting-edge topics that impact the business environment.
Q3: What is the selection criteria for PDGM courses?
Ans: The selection process includes the following:
- Review of application form and Statement of Purpose (SOP) by the admission committee
- Personal interview for shortlisted candidates
Q4: Can I apply online for admission to IFIM Business School?
Ans: Yes, you can apply online by registering yourself at the official website of the university and downloading the form afterward. For more information, click here.
Q5: What is the eligibility criteria for EPGDM in Business Analytics?
Ans: The eligibility criteria include:
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Work experience of a minimum of two years and above.
Shortlisted candidates are called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate is based on the academic record and the performance in the personal interview.
Q6: Is IFIM Business School approved to offer distance courses?
Ans: Yes, the institution is approved by the Distance Education Council and AICTE.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Address: (Opp. Infosys Campus Gate # 4)
- # 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area
- Electronics City 1st Phase
- Bangalore – 560100
- Website: https://ifimbschool.com/
Other Related Posts for Students
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- MATS University Distance Learning
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University Distance MBA
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit – Punid Ramesh