IFIM Business School Distance MBA – Review, Fees, and More
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM) is a business school that was established in 1995.
- The institution offers an excellent business education that allows busy professionals to further develop knowledge in their field through the IFIM Center for Distance Learning.
- IFIM Business School adopts the “Blended Learning” method, which delivers lectures through all mediums of learning including e-learning (LMS), hard copy (self-learning material), videos, as well as chat sessions and virtual classrooms facility.
- It is a Private University.
Types of Courses Offered
IFIM offers the following executive management education programs for working professionals:
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EPGDM) in Business Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Professionals (PGDM-WP)
- The EPGDM course has a minimum completion time of 15 months and requires a 2-year minimum work experience. On its part, the PGDM-WP program is a 24-month course that offers weekend classes.
- All applicants need to possess a degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent marks in total from a recognized university.
- Lectures are delivered through live streaming, recorded sessions, and classroom teaching. The EPGDM offers weekend classes (Saturdays and alternate Sundays).
IFIM Business School charges the following fees for Distance Learning:
IFIM Business School Accreditation Proof
- IFIM Business School is on the UGC list but we cannot confirm its accreditation. Students should check with UGC for further details.
- You can apply for the IFIM School of Business Distance Learning program by visiting https://ifimbschool.com/admissions.html. From there, click on the “Apply Now” option on your preferred course to proceed to apply.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- You will be required to upload scanned copies of your self-attested documents such as photocopies of your mark sheets and certificates; passport-sized photographs; as well as any of Aadhar Card, Passport, or driving license for proof of your identity and address.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the key highlights of the 2 Year PGDM Program in Healthcare Management?
- Pioneering Program in Healthcare Management
- Best in Class Industry Interface
- Healthcare Industry leaders and experts as faculty
- Six months Internship at leading Hospitals and Healthcare organizations
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Q2: What is the status of IFIM Business School?
Ans: IFIM is accredited by UGC. It has tie-ups with professional organizations like CFA Institute of USA, NASSCOM, NSE, Toast Masters International, NEN, LEDMAC, National HRD Network, EDII, etc. allowing students to regularly interact with corporate whos-who and get exposed to cutting-edge topics that impact the business environment.
- Q3: What is the selection criteria for PDGM courses?
Ans: The selection process includes the following:
- Review of application form and Statement of Purpose (SOP) by the admission committee
- Personal interview for shortlisted candidates
- Q4: Can I apply online for admission to IFIM Business School?
Ans: Yes, you can apply online by registering yourself at the official website of the university and downloading the form afterward. For more information, click here.
- Q5: What is the eligibility criteria for EPGDM in Business Analytics?
Ans: The eligibility criteria include:
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Work experience of a minimum of two years and above.
Shortlisted candidates are called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate is based on the academic record and the performance in the personal interview.
- Q6: Is IFIM Business School approved to offer distance courses?
Ans: Yes, the institution is approved by the Distance Education Council and AICTE.
- Q7: Can I get a refund if I cancel my admission offer?
Ans: Yes, students are entitled to a refund if they submit their cancellation request within 15 working days/ 21 calendar days from the date of enrollment. Any late applications will be rejected. The funds will be available in students’ accounts within 30 days from the date of approval.
- Q8: Will I be required to undertake an entrance test before admission?
Ans: Yes, the institution tests all the candidates to determine their proficiency and suitability to handle specific programs.
- Q9: How will I access the application form?
Ans: Interested candidates can get the application forms online from the institution’s official website.
- Q10: Which is the admissible fee payment method for distance programs at the institution?
Ans: Students are required to pay their application and program fee using a cheque, demand draft, credit cards, debit cards, or NEFT.
- Q11: Is it mandatory for distance students to undertake a project?
Ans: Yes, all students will be required to undertake a project that accounts for 24 credits.
- Q12: Where do distance program students sit for their exams?
Ans: All computer-based tests are undertaken at various test centres. Students are required to select their ideal examination centres in time.
- Q13: What are the factors that can lead to a rejection of my application?
Ans: Your application may be rejected due to factors such as failure to include all the required documents, falsified data, late submission, or failure to pay the application/programs fee as required.
- Address: (Opp. Infosys Campus Gate # 4)
# 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area
Electronics City 1st Phase
Bangalore – 560100
- Website: https://ifimbschool.com/
- Mob: 91 9900067702/08
- Tel: 91-80-41432800 / 41432888
- E-mail: [email protected]
Other Related Posts for Students
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- MATS University Distance Learning
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University Distance MBA
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit – mikael_k