IIBM Institute Distance MBA Program – Fee Structure, Placement, and More
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The IIBM Institute of Business Management is a private institution of higher learning established in 2008.
- The school offers several online certificate courses to students who are looking to broaden their knowledge at the same time that they advance their careers.
- The Institute also offers students the benefits of placement assistance and a flexible, up-to-date academic curriculum. IIBM Institute has its campuses in Delhi and Meerut.
Type of Courses
The courses offered by the IIBM Institute include:
- Master Program in Business Administration
- Master Program in Business Administration+ 3 Certification
- Master Program in Human Resource Management
- Master Program in International Business
Executive Master Certification:
- Executive Master Program in Business Administration
- Executive Master Program in Business Administration 4 Certification
Integrated Management Program:
- Diploma in Business Administration + Master Program in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration + Master Program in Business Administration+3 Certification
- Diploma in Business Administration + Executive Master Program in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration + Executive Master Program in Business Administration + 4 Certifications
Post Graduate Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management + 3 Certifications
- Post Graduate Program in Management + 3 Certification + Best Manager Award
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management + Master Program in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics
- Post Graduate Program in Data Science
- The Master Program in Business Administration program can be completed in either 11 months or two years, as is the Master Program in Business Administration + 3 Certification program.
- The Master Program in Human Resource Management, Master Program in International Business, and Executive Master Certification courses have a course access duration of 11 months.
- Asides Diploma in Business Administration + Master Program in Business Administration and Diploma in Business Administration + Master Program in Business Administration + 3 Certification, which have a course access duration of two years, all other Integrated Management Program courses require 11 months to complete.
- Similarly, other than the Post Graduate Diploma in Management + Master Program in Business Administration, which has a course access duration of two years, all other postgraduate courses have 11 months’ minimum duration.
- For the postgraduate courses, eligibility is graduation/diploma. Diploma in Business Administration + Executive Master Program in Business Administration and Diploma in Business Administration + Executive Master Program in Business Administration + 4 Certifications require 10+ 2 or equivalent 3 years’ experience.
- For other Integrated Management Program courses, a 10+ 2 or its equivalent will suffice. The Executive Master Program in Business Administration program needs graduation/diploma with 3 years’ experience.
- If you are enrolling for the Executive Master Program in Business Administration 4 Certification, then you’ll need graduation/diploma to be considered eligible. Master Certification courses also require graduation/diploma.
IIBM Institute Accreditation
- IIBM Institute programs are not approved by UGC, AICTE, or DEC.
The program fee for the various courses offered by IIBM Institute include:
How Can I Apply
- To enroll in the distance learning program at IIBM Institute, visit https://www.iibmindia.in/ to apply online.
- Fill the form in capital letters, entering the necessary information. Download and send scanned copies of the application form and cheque or demand draft to the email address that will be provided by the Counselor of IIBM Institute.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Also, you should copy the registration department via firstname.lastname@example.org on the email. After the registration has been completed successfully, you will receive an email from the institute.
- You’ll need to send back a response confirming whether or not your information is correct. Once that’s done, the registration process is complete. Remember to send supporting documents alongside the completed application forms.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered by the IIBM Institute?
Ans: The university offers MBA, Post Graduate Diploma and several diploma programs in its distance mode.
- Q2: Does the University offer specialization in its MBA program in distance learning?
Ans: Yes, The details of each program are described above.
- Q3: What is MBA Fast track? Where can I get information about it?
Ans: MBA fast track is the program offered by IIBM Institute. It provides the opportunity for its students to complete their MBA within 10 months to 2 years. For more information about it, you can contact the Institute at the address given below.
- Q4: Is IIBM Institute accredited by the UGC?
Ans: No, The courses offered by IIBM Institute is not accredited by the Institute.
- Q5: I am at the Executive post. Can I pursue an MBA program at IIBM Institute?
Ans: Yes, The programs offered by the Institute are flexible. You can do self-study, appear for the exam and complete the program.
- Q6: What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in IIBM Institute distance education?
Ans: The eligibility criteria are described above in detail.
- Q7: How can I apply for an MBA in distance education at IIBM Institute?
Ans: You can see the details of the admission process above. For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
- Q8: Where can I access the admission form?
Ans: The admission forms are available on the institution’s official website. Candidates are required to accurately fill in all the sections using capital letters.
- Q9: Can I submit the duly-completed forms online?
Ans: Candidates are required to submit copies of their application forms and all the required documents to an email address provided by the counselor of the IIBM institute. They should copy the registration department (email@example.com).
- Q10: What happens when I make an error when filling in the application form?
Ans: After sending an email, you will receive a confirmation email. You are required to respond to the message confirming that all your details are accurate.
- Q11: Which are acceptable payment methods for distance courses?
Ans: Candidates can pay their application fee and the course fee using a cheque or a demand draft drawn in favour of the institution.
- Q12: What is the placement process for distance learning students?
Ans: The institution has a job placement website (www.jobsaleart.co.in). All the available job alerts are uploaded here for students’ consideration. Other placement assistance services include job assistant mailer, personality development videos, career blog, and career horoscope.
- Q13: Can I cancel my admission if I am no longer interested in the program?
Ans: Yes, students are allowed to cancel their admission by writing the cancellation request.
- Q14: Will I get a fee refund after the cancellation?
Ans: No, the institution does not refund the fees upon admission cancellation; the fee is forfeited.
- Q15: Is the institution approved by UGC?
Ans: No, IIBM is currently not recognized by UGC-DEB.
- Q16: Which online facilities will I enjoy after registering for an online course?
Ans: Distance students have access to an E-Learning Management System, e-books, and live video lectures. Additionally, they can access recorded lectures and other resources from the online portal.
- Q17: Is it mandatory to undertake a project?
Ans: No, students don’t need to undertake projects. However, they are required to complete virtual practical sessions.
The contact information for the IIBM Institute include:
- Campus Office:
- 1 Beripura, Near Era Mall, Delhi Road,
- Meerut-250002 (NCR)
- Toll-Free No.: 18002700434 / 8287778778
Other Options for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- XLRI distance programs
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Geraldine Lewa