IIDT Trupati Data Science Reviews, Placements, Entrance Test and More
|IIDT Data Science Reviews||Details|
|Course offered||PGP in Data Science & PGP in AI & ML|
|Stream||Data Science & Analytics|
|Fee of course (INR)||300,000|
|Accreditation||MHRD, India, UGC & NFSU|
|Work ex required||No|
|Eligibility||Any branch of ME/MTech from a recognized university|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Post Graduate Programme in Data Science
- Post Graduate Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Admission Details
- Awards and Recognition for IIDT
- Fee Structure
- Job Prospects and Placement
- IIDT Post Graduate Programme Quora
- Other Courses Offered at IIDT
- Contact Details
- Related Posts
- Data Analytics – Free Guidance Available!
IIDT is the pioneer digital technology institute in India. It has a digital infrastructure to facilitate remote learning. In the modern world of technology, getting the basics of IT and data management is necessary. Enrolling on IIDT postgraduate programmes is the surest way to become an all-rounded professional.
Course Offered at IIDT
1. Post Graduate Programme in Data Science
This programme introduces participants to various statistical tools such as Excel, Python, and R to enable them to analyse and interpret data. They will be equipped with articulation and communication skills to improve their managerial and data-making capabilities.
Course Duration: 11 Months
Type of Course/ Medium: Hybrid
This programme has a detailed curriculum that ensures students get all the basics of AI and Machine learning within 4 terms. The modules are distributed as follows:
2. Post Graduate Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
The programme helps working professionals to use machines to solve actual problems. It incorporates deep learning, machine learning, and AI to create automated systems, thus easing data handling and decision-making processes. Participants will also learn to use statistical tools such as Python in data analysis and visualization.
Course Duration: 11 Months
Type of Course/ Medium: Hybrid
This programme comprises 3 terms. Every student will be required to undertake several modules as detailed below:
Students will be required to undertake a project in an area of their interest. The project will involve intensive research (aided by an industry immersion programme) to identify actual problems and offer solutions using AI and ML. Students will then be required to write a report and have a viva-voce session with their supervisors.
- Prospective candidates are required to access an online application form through the institution’s official website.
- Candidates must submit the duly completed forms together with attested copies of their academic documents before the stipulated deadline.
- Upon reception, the institution’s admission panel will review the application forms and shortlist candidates based on eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake an online entrance examination (Aptitude and English Test)
- Candidates with a valid score in GMAT/GATE/GMAT/CAT will be exempted from the written admission examination.
- The final list of qualified candidates will be made based on the entrance exam results, academic qualifications, and work qualifications.
- Successful candidates will be intimated using the email addresses provided. They will be required to pay the programme fee within the stipulated timelines to reserve their seat.
IIDT has a top-notch digital infrastructure that enables students to learn from locations of their choice. It has integrated digital classrooms, modern research & development labs, and a startup ecosystem.
Additionally, the institution allows students to access advanced tools from industries and have a world-class learning experience.
Students will access digital libraries, recorded lectures, and live sessions through the institution’s online management system.
Additionally, students will be required to undertake immersive industry training sessions to get hands-on experience. The evaluation techniques used include projects, assignments, continuous assessment tests, and end-of-term examinations.
Prospective candidates must have any of these academic credentials:
- Any branch of ME/MTech from a recognized university
- MSc(IT/Computer Science) with at least 65% aggregate marks
- Any branch of BE/BTech with a minimum of 60% aggregate scores from a recognized university
- BBA/BCA/BSc/BCom/BAF with at least 70% aggregate marks or any other equivalent degree with Chemistry, Physics, Accountancy, Statistics, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, and Technology as one of the major subjects in their graduation.
Working professionals with any of the degrees above with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks will be considered. Candidates must not have a gap of more than two years after their bachelor’s or master’s degree
Candidates must be 20-30 years. Candidates with good coding/programming skills are preferred.
Fee Structure (Annual)
|Term||IIDT Data Science Fee|
Job Prospects and Placement
The institution offers placement assistance where qualifying students are trained in resume writing and interview preparations. A majority of IIDT graduates are employed to work in different job profiles ranging from data security experts, data analysts, business analysts, and data scientists. The average salary for an entrant is Rs.5 annually.
Awards and Recognition for IIDT
IIDT is recognized by several partner organizations including National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU), Praxis Business School, and BlackBuck Group. Additionally, the institution is recognized by UGC and the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is PGDM equivalent to MBA?
Ans: No, a PGDM is a postgraduate diploma course while MBA is a postgraduate degree programme. However, there is some level of equivalence since the subjects, curriculum, and fees of the two programmes are largely similar. PGDM institutions must be authorized by AICTE to conduct examinations.
Q2: Does IIDT have an entrance examination for post-graduate programmes?
Ans: Yes, candidates will be required to present their GMAT/CAT/CMAT mark sheets during the application process. Those without these qualifications will be subjected to an online entrance examination including an aptitude test and an English test.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
IIDT Post Graduate Programme Quora
IIDT offers several postgraduate programmes. It is recognized by employers and partners with organizations to ensure that its graduates get placements. This article details the eligibility, curriculum, fee, and other details of the programmes.
- Official Website: https://www.iidt.edu.in/
- State: Renigunta, Tirupati
- Prospectus Link: Click here for the prospectus link.
Other Courses Offered at IIDT
|Other Courses Offered at IIDT||Type & Duration|
|Post Graduate Programme in Cyber Security||Full-time (residential) for 11 months|
Other Articles You Might Like
- NIIT Chennai Data Science
- CDAC Data Science Salary
- IIT Bombay Data Science
- Imarticus Data Science
- ISBF Graduate Diploma in Data Science
Image Credit: Myriam Jessier