IIFT Delhi Distance MBA Courses, Eligibility, Exam Details and More
|IIFT Courses Distance MBA||Details|
|Course offered||MBA, Executive MBA, PGDM, Certificate courses|
|Fee of course (INR)||75,000|
|Work ex required||Working experience of 5 years or more|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any stream|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Available
- How to Apply?
- Selection Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
In 1963, the Indian Government set up the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) as an independent organization to assist in professionalizing the country’s foreign trade, developing human resources to increase exports, conducting research, generating, and analyzing as well as disseminating data.
IIFT is Deemed to be University.
Type of Courses
IIFT offers many courses under one roof. The options for a different kind of academic that they have been:
- MBA in international business
- Full-time MBA
- Weekend MBA
- Executive programs
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business (EPGDIB)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international marketing (EPGDIM)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in the capital and financial markets (EPGDCFM)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business (through VSAT)
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business strategy
- Certificate program for export-import management online
- Certificate program in export-import management for VTPC candidate
- The postgraduate certificate program in international business and finance.
- Certificate program in export-import management
- Certificate program in the capital and financial markets
- Certificate program in global trade logistics and operations
- Ph.D. full-time
- Ph.D. part-time
- MBA in international business Tanzania
- Online certificate program in export-import management
- Postgraduate diploma in international business of young managers
- EMBA Bridge program through VSAT
In the hybrid/off-campus program, the IIFT offers two kinds, of course, that is
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business and
- Executive postgraduate diploma in international business strategy.
The best thing about these off-campus courses is that every semester the enrolled students will get the benefit of attending one week of the on-campus session. The study materials will be more than sufficient for a clear understanding of the program.
You can also get an international study tour to help you with a better understanding of the program and to give exposure to the candidates. Because of the highly interactive online classes, there will be a better understanding between the faculty and the students to help them with query solving and doubt clearing classes.
The certificate program in export-import management online
The program will cover topics related to export and import. It will be a 4-month program where the students will have to visit different cities in and outside India.
The best part about this course is that the classes will only be held on the weekends that means Saturdays and Sundays. This is the best course for working professionals.
As this is an online program it can be attended from any place that you like.
The online sessions that are conducted by the course are interactive sessions that mean both ways conversation is possible.
Unlike other courses where only the recorded lecture sessions are given to the students. Also to help you better understand the course regular evaluation will be taken place. Where the regular evaluation will help you understand the course in-depth.
Eligibility for the Certificate Programs in export-import management online
The candidates who have done their graduation from a recognized University are eligible for this course. Also, the students who have completed the diploma and have work experience of more than 2 years can apply for this course.
How to Take Admission
- When admission is open, go to the university website, click the apply now button, and choose a category you want to apply to.
- Fill the registration form and necessary details in the form
- when you registered you will receive an application number.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Log in to the website by this application number and follow the links to complete the registration form
- when completed you will receive an email regarding the successful registration.
- A demand draft in the favor of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi has to be made
- Upload your photograph and scanned signature in JPEG format.
- Keep a record of the application form in printed form.
- After completing the application form make sure you are logged out from the website.
- Free Admission Help Available
The executive post-graduate diploma in international business especially designed for the people who are already working and who cannot give time to the course by taking leave from the job.
The program will last for 13 months where these 13 months will be divided into three trimesters. Where each trimester will start with a week of classroom studies that will take place in IIFT Delhi The Other classes will be taken place by the HughesNet global education through interactive online classes.
IIFT is currently not accredited by UGC.
The people who are working professionals and have a working experience of 5 years or more after finishing the graduations are eligible for this course.
Also, the working professionals who have done their Engineering or post-graduation and have a work experience of 3 years can opt for this course. The minimum qualification required for taking this course is graduation.
The candidates applying for the course will be shortlisted on the basis of the qualifications that they possess and the experience that they have.
Upon shortlisting the candidates they will be called for an interview. The interview can be online or telephonic. The people who passed the telephonic or online interview will be finally selected for the course.
The total fees for the program will be 75000 rupees. The people belonging to the SC-ST caste or physically handicapped candidates will be given a 50% concession on the total fee.
IIFT is a recognized and well to do deemed university. Doing your distance MBA through programs that are affiliated with IIFT can be a great opportunity for working executives and professionals.
The people who have completed their graduation and are working and want to boost up their resume and career opportunities can go for such online MBA and other certification programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is IIFT UGC approved?
Ans: IIFT is currently not accredited by UGC.
Q3: What are the eligibility criteria for admission to MBA at IIFT?
Ans: The eligibility criteria is a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. However, 2 years of experience is required for the Executive program.
Q4: What is the total fee for the Distance MBA at IIFT?
Ans: The total fee is 75,000 rupees for the MBA program at IIFT.
Q5: What are the placement opportunities for the students after the MBA?
Ans: The people who have completed their graduation and are working and want to boost up their resume and career opportunities can go for such an online MBA and other certification programs.
Q6: What are the programs offered at IIFT university?
Ans: IIFT offers many courses in distance education like MBA general, Doctoral, and Certificates programs.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
- Qutab Institutional Area,
- New Delhi – 110016
Other Options For Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- XLRI distance programs
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- NMIMS Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Source: Barun Ghosh