Executive Program in Advanced Business Analytics IIM Ahmedabad Review, Fees and More
|IIM Ahmedabad Business Analytics Course||Details|
|Course offered||ePost Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics|
|Specialization||Data Science & Analytics|
|Fees of course (INR)||10,00,000 (including all taxes)|
|Entrance exam||GMAT/GATE/CAT/GRE or the institution’s aptitude test results|
|Work ex required||At least 2 years of experience in a related field|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
IIM Ahmedabad was established in 1961 to offer business courses. It is a public institution situated in Gujarat, India. It is recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The institution offers an Advanced Business Analytics Course which is designed to equip students with up-to-date analytical skills. It is a post graduate program meant for working professional who are looking forward to pivot/grow their career in data science and analytics field.
It targets professionals with a desire to enhance their analytical knowledge.
Professionals from different sectors can apply for a short-term course. However, the course is especially ideal for managers and practitioners directly involved in the decision-making process.
It uses real case analysis to help students acquire in-depth knowledge and skills on all analytical concepts.
It is a 16-months part-time program. Some of the courses covered in the program include:
- Languages such as R and Python
- Basic Algebra
- Big Data Management
- Regression Modeling
- Classification Techniques
- Analytics for Strategy Formulation
- Data Visualization
- Advanced Analytic Topics
- Bayesian Data Analysis
The curriculum is dynamic to cater to emerging issues in analytics. Lecturers use case analysis, group discussions, guest lectures, hands-on experiments, classroom lessons, panel discussion, and in-class participation techniques. All students must undertake several projects to enhance their practical skills.
IIM Ahmedabad Online Course Calendar- Business Analytics
|IIM Ahmedabad Online Course Calendar||Mode|
|Exploratory Data Analysis||Classroom/ Online|
|Data Analysis Methods||Online|
|Model Development||Classroom/ Online|
|Domain-specific Analytics||Classroom/ Online|
|Capstone Project||Classroom/ Online|
- All candidates must have at least two years of work experience in analytics. This requirement can be waived for applicants with outstanding academic qualifications.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a university recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving qualities. All candidates must provide a valid scorecard for GMAT/GATE/CAT/GRE or the institution’s aptitude test results.
- All candidates apply through the institution’s official website and submit their application online before the deadline. The admission process is strictly based on merit. As such, candidates must upload all the documents that prove their qualifications for the course.
- Immediately after receiving all the application forms, the admission panel evaluates the candidates’ qualifications and select those that meet the minimum requirements. Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview meant to assess their academic, interpersonal, and communication abilities.
- Every admission stage is evaluated and marks awarded to individual candidates. The panel consolidated all the scores and candidates who meet the cut-off points are admitted for the program.
- Other factors that are considered when preparing the final list of qualified students include extracurricular activities, past academic achievements, and the duration of work experience.
- Qualified candidates are informed through the addresses provided during the application process. They are required to confirm their interest in the program within a stipulated duration.
IIM Ahmedabad is accredited by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). Nonetheless, this college is highly prestigious and its reputation is known worldwide.
- Ranked 2nd among management institutions in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, 2019.
- Ranked the best B-school in India by Business Today, 2017.
Fees, Scholarship and Loan
The total fee for the part-time program is Rs 10,00,000. The college has a partnership with multiple banks to avail collateral free education loans for the fees payment.
However, there is no scholarship available for this program at the moment.
This course is targeted at working professional seeking to excel their business analytics skills. So, there is no placement assistance provided for this program.
Professionals could grow their salary by 30%-100% after pursuing this course
Student Testimonials/ Reviews
“The one true advice I have for people is -Join IIMA ePGP, it will change the way you look at both business and life. The faculty, their experience, the concepts, and the case discussions they bring to the table enlightens one to a great extent.” Chandroma Saha, CEO, S. Saha & C0, Director, Saha Steel Pvt. Ltd.
“The program continues to amaze me. The cohort comes with a total experience of 600+ years, the professionals from different background and knowledge base bring a unique perspective on the table, and the insights provided by the faculty create a unique experience bound to mesmerize you into the world of knowledge.” Mayank Shukla, Entrepreneur & A Marketing Professional
Credit: IIM A Official website
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How can I apply for Business Analytics Course for Management at IIM Ahmedabad?
Ans: You can apply for the program by visiting the institution’s website. Click on the course name and then click the “Apply” button to submit your application.
Q2: Must I attend classes physically for the part-time program?
Ans: Yes, students must physically attend classroom lessons. However, the program is very flexible to allow working professionals to have evening and weekend classes.
Q3: What value will studying Business Analytics course add to my career?
Ans: The application of technology in business operations translates to handling big and sensitive data. As such, you need data analytics skills to improve the productivity of your organization while ensuring data security.
Q4: Are there special arrangements to complete the course in less than 16 months?
Ans: No, the course is designed to take 16 months. All students will have weekend and evening classes only.
Q5: I do not have the full fee required. Can I be admitted?
Ans: Yes, you are allowed to pay the fee in instalments. However, it is mandatory that you pay the tuition fee before admission.
Q7: How will I know whether my application was successful?
Ans: The admission officials will regularly update you through the admissions portal as well as the addresses provided during the registration process.
Q8: Can I appeal admission denial if I am dissatisfied with the admission process?
Ans: No, the decision made by the admission panel is final. The admission process is strictly based on merit.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- To get more information about this program, please visit the institution’s official website https://www.iima.ac.in/
Other Articles You Might Like
- PGDBA IIM Calcutta Fees and More
- IIMB Business Analytics Course Placement and More
- Executive Programme in Business Analytic IIM Calcutta
- INSOFE Data Science Courses Reviews
- Jigsaw Academy Data Science Course Reviews
Image Credit: Jay Soni