IIM Indore MBA Program
- Courses and Duration
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- IIM Indore is a government institute that was established in 1996 to train top-notch managers both locally and internationally
- It operates under the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Indian government. In 2017, IIM Indore was recognized as an institution of national importance through the enactment of Indian Institutes of Management Act
- The institution offers a Post Graduate Programme in Management (equivalent to MBA) which takes two years to complete
- IIM Indore is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Courses and Duration
This is a full-time 2-year course. It incorporates projects, presentations, group discussions, and other engaging learning methods
Comprise six trimesters and a summer project. All students must also undertake a project that helps them in problem identification and resolution.
The following postgraduates programmes are offered at IIM Indore:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
- Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives in Mumbai (PGP-MX)
- Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (Industry)
- Faculty Development Programme
Visit the link for full details of Academic programmes at IIM Indore.
- Interested candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The degree must have a course time of at least three years and it should be from a recognized university
- Must have at least 50% marks or its equivalent CGPA
- Any other management qualifications approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India may be considered
- Must provide valid CAT and/or GMAT scorecard
- Students in their final year of study are eligible to apply. However, such a candidate must have attained at least 50% marks aggregate in their last exam
Admission to IIM Indore MBA program involves two critical stages:
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- CAT Exam/ GMAT Test. All the potential students are required to pass a CAT test which is conducted by IIMs. International students should provide a valid scorecard of their GMAT test
- Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). After completing the first step, you will be required to take a written test to test your abilities. The interviews are conducted in the institution and you must be physically present
All international students should provide at least 3 letters of validation from people who understand their abilities.
- After you’ve completed the two crucial steps, the management will compile your results and contact you to inform your application status
- IIM Indore is recognized internationally for offering high-quality courses. Its Post Graduate Programme in Management has been accredited by the Association of MBAs “(AMBA)”, which is an accreditation agency based in the United Kingdom.
- IIM Indore is a member of AACSB International
- In 2019, IIM Indore was ranked 5th by National Institutional Ranking Framework
- Ranked 6th in India by The Week
- IIM Indore charges a fee of Rs 16, 00,000. However, international students will be required to part with up to Rs 24, 00,000
- The total fee amount covers tuition, library, internet, accommodation, computer facilities, and alumni fee. Students may be required to pay more for textbooks and insurance services
- IIM Indore attracts some of the best global companies during their placement season. It boasts of approximately 95% placement rate making it one of the best management institutions in India
- Various companies recruit MBA graduates due to their expertise in various management areas including decision-making, problem analysis, marketing, human resource strategies, and labor management
- Some of the leading recruiting companies include Deloitte, KPMG, Proctor, and Gamble, PwC, Nestle, among many other reputable organizations
- In 2019 placement, IIM Indore broke the record by attracting the highest salary offer in its placement history; Rs 89.25 Lakhs
- Also, the average salary went up by 41% to Rs 20.79 Lakhs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered by IIM Indore MBA?
Ans: There is a myriad of MBA courses offered by the institution. All these units are aimed at instilling the best managerial skills. They include marketing, human resource management, decision making science, problem analysis and resolution, managing remote resources, among many others
- Q2: Should I enroll for an MBA if my undergraduate degree is not business-related?
Ans: Yes, you can enroll for an MBA regardless of your area of professionalism. The MBA is classified to offer you the exact skills that you need in your specific area of practice.
- Q3: Is there an age limit for enrolling for an MBA?
Ans: Age is not a critical factor considered during registration. If you possess all the requirements for MBA, IIM Indore will give you an opportunity to enroll.
Indian Institute of Management Indore
- Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
- Indore – 453556, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Phone: +91-731-2439666
- Fax +91-731-2439800
- You can also visit https://www.iimidr.ac.in/ to get all the information that you need about the MBA program.
Other Articles You Might Like
- IIM Bangalore MBA Program
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Program
- IIM Calcutta MBA Program
- IIM Lucknow MBA Program
Image Credit: Bhushan Sadani